Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,793 members, 7,898,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? (14260 Views)

Poll: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love?

yes: 17% (18 votes)
No: 82% (84 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by gentleemmy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2009
I can't even imagine a scenario close to marrying someone I don't love because its going to be a disastrous one indeed. It will be "so so wahala every minute". God forbid
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2009
ok oooo! just be happy that you're not female.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2009
George_D:

ok oooo! just be happy that you're not female.

Na true u talk oh, cos it is damn easy for ladies to mistaken good talk to love
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by moriantes: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2009
3 years ago i was committed to a girl of which i was going out with for 4 years. I tried to force myself but i thought of the future and i broke up with her because i DIDNT LOVE her. Now i am happily married to someone I LOVE smiley Love is important in a marriage
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2009
lucky for you then.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by Cherish2: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2009
Many of us are confused about love, and rightfully so. We are told that true love must have chemistry and must have romance. We probably don't know when we are in lust, in love, or infatuated.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2009
love, lust: it's all in the mind! smiley
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by lannre(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2009
♥Cherish♥:

Many of us are confused about love, and rightfully so. We are told that true love must have chemistry and must have romance. We probably don't know when we are in lust, in love, or infatuated.

Agreed . 100 % Love has no definition- People just abuse the variable called love. Its in their perception, most of which never becomes reality.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2009
again, it's in the mind. simple!
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by company1(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2009
There are the conditions.

1. Wealth
2. Sex
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2009
wealth for who and sex for who? grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by tmny: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2009
How on Heaven will I marry some1 I know I don't love.

Na juju the person wan use?? God forbid, tongue
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by MrCrackles(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2009
Topic
No. . . .
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2009
no be juju. but there may be other considerations wink
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by AloyEmeka3: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2009
Many of us are confused about love, and rightfully so. We are told that true love must have chemistry and must have romance. We probably don't know when we are in lust, in love, or infatuated
So true.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2009
i wonder whether all these young girls running after pot-bellied sugar daddies know what true love is all about?
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
no i cant because i do not want to divorce
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
NO... angry angry
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by emilyone(f): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
marriage - love = Frustration . Das ll!! cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
Yes I will if d situation warrant it!we can build lv together.most marriages didn't start with dat chemistry and still stands.some girls marry with a preconditioned heart.provided d respect and finance is there,carry go!an average igbo gal marry for d doo, also when ur biological clock is thickin,u will still be waitin for prince charming,I hail u all, unless u don't want to marry and u hv all d time in d world.I hv friends dat r in their forties, tell me how will de start,people came but they were lookin for what I don't know.now they r goin to diff churches,castin and bindin what I don't know while they missed their opportunities waiting for prince charming.and who said that pple that so much lv each other don't hv marital problem and even divorce?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) / I "Hate" My Parents / Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.