Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,843 members, 7,942,104 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Bed And Fan Uyo Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bed And Fan Uyo Corper (1068 Views)

Batch B PCMs Keeping Vigil To Wait For NYSC Portal For Registration In Uyo / Gas Cylinder And Fan For Sale / Self Contained For Rent In Uyo,Akwa-Ibom State (pics).... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bed And Fan Uyo Corper by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2016
Bed and Fan for sale for people in Akwa ibom preferably Uyo. Thanks

Re: Bed And Fan Uyo Corper by westsyde92: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
how much did you pay for your lodge
Re: Bed And Fan Uyo Corper by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
westsyde92:
how much did you pay for your lodge
house rent in Uyo ranges from 60-200k depending on what you want, self contained, location etc mine was 120.
Re: Bed And Fan Uyo Corper by westsyde92: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
agalamanyi:
house rent in Uyo ranges from 60-200k depending on what you want, self contained, location etc mine was 120.
wow thanks can I get in contact with yhu
dats if I get uyo tho
thinking if I can see a self contain of 80k
Re: Bed And Fan Uyo Corper by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
westsyde92:

wow thanks can I get in contact with yhu
dats if I get uyo tho
thinking if I can see a self contain of 80k
I just passed out last week, so am not sure I would be in town (Uyo) when you guys leave camp, but all the same, when you leave and if you get Uyo, you can email me lets see as things go, all the best.
Re: Bed And Fan Uyo Corper by westsyde92: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
agalamanyi:
I just passed out last week, so am not sure I would be in town (Uyo) when you guys leave camp, but all the same, when you leave and if you get Uyo, you can email me lets see as things go, all the best.
thanks bro
I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Ubah To FG: Review NYSC Service Year, Give N300,000 Capital To Graduates / See How This Corps Member Styled Her Nysc Wear / Video Of Nysc Members Chanting Apc In Camp In Jubilation Of Fg Increase In Alawe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.