Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,608 members, 7,968,777 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It (1168 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice / Advice Needed Plssss! / Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It by Emexicoman(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2016
I have been dating this gal for almost a year now, and I must tell u she is the best thing that has ever happened to me relationship wise. Everything about her is just awesome...minus her height but I didn't mind. I have loved her the best a guy could love a gal, and she has always responded even greater. So early this year I decided to make her my life partner cos she's also from my community, I told my mum about her and she said she'll check her background. She did and gave me the nod. Then I told her I want to wife her........ She said she's OK with it but I should give her time to pray over it I said fine. She's 24 and I'm 28 we are both ssce cert but I'm making a good living (I earn about 80k monthly). I told her my mum wants to meet her by first week of may.....na dia issues start, she told me I should wait for her for another 2yrs to get her ND I said no. Let's marry I'll start u a business and from there after two kids u would start a part time with the open University. Or any part time program... Currently we both have not reached any compromise and she has been crying on phone since Friday.... Pls what should I do? . Ur advice is important to me right now
Thanks
Re: Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It by AntiWailer: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2016
Emexicoman:
I have been dating this gal for almost a year now, and I must tell u she is the best thing that has ever happened to me relationship wise. Everything about her is just awesome...minus her height but I didn't mind. I have loved her the best a guy could love a gal, and she has always responded even greater. So early this year I decided to make her my life partner cos she's also from my community, I told my mum about her and she said she'll check her background. She did and gave me the nod. Then I told her I want to wife her........ She said she's OK with it but I should give her time to pray over it I said fine. She's 24 and I'm 28 we are both ssce cert but I'm making a good living (I earn about 80k monthly). I told her my mum wants to meet her by first week of may.....na dia issues start, she told me I should wait for her for another 2yrs to get her ND I said no. Let's marry I'll start u a business and from there after two kids u would start a part time with the open University. Or any part time program... Currently we both have not reached any compromise and she has been crying on phone since Friday.... Pls what should I do? . Ur advice is important to me right now
Thanks

This is actually a serious situation.

80K Monthly is quite small for her not to be doing anything at all.

Also, I will advise you allow her get her OND. I know your fear is that she will go from there. It is better she does so now if she ever will.

You can give her option if marrying but you guys will not have kids till She is done or almost done with her OND.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It by layla129(f): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2016
Op ahaan! Open university after two kids Chill for her please.
Re: Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Please let her further her education. Its her life not yours and you can't make decisions or plan her life for her. Unless you want her to be bitter and full of regrets.
Re: Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It by danduchi(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
OP, I understand how u feel and scared if she will compromise if she goes for her ND now. Just leave her to study, pray she gets admission on time. Its better to have a compromising girlfrnd than a compromising wife. Married women don't mess up in high institution and NYSC. I pray u guys settle well... If u are not to confident, she shld apply in an institution close to u
Re: Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It by MRBrownJ: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Emexicoman:
Thanks

its called communication, and sadly you guys are clueless and selfish.
- why cant you guys get married and let her to do her OND then? where is the rush?
- why would you even think that she wants you to start a business for her?
- what kind of proper business can a married man, earning 80K monthly, with an unemployed wife can start?
- when did you even talk about having 2 kids with this lady? obviously she is unaware of the plans in your head
- why dont you think of HER for a sec, instead of only thinking of yourself and plans?
Re: Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It by Swissheart(f): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
I understand your fear.. .. you think she'll leave you after the program. You aren't wrong because everything in this country isn't making it easy for us all to predict our next step. Let her start her program first, then marriage can come in. If you think you 'll allow her after 2 kids...... That's like building a mansion in the sky. She isn't in a hurry. So, pls try understand her.
Re: Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It by Emexicoman(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2016
Thanks guys... I'm not in a rush it's just a plan, aside my monthly earnings I have money to start up sometime. I promised her her education is certainly sure. The only thing is that I decided to marry before 30 and I've made up my mind on it
Re: Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It by Gracey29: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
It is not a bad idea u have.sit ha down and make her understand ur plan.But pls don't put ha in d situation of giving birth bfor going to school.u don't even need to bring it up.if a child cum in d process of ha skuling,fyn.but don't make it a must for ha.and if she disagree,don't force ha,give ha time.don't rush ha.and pray about it.God will lead u.
Re: Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It by samuelUMOH(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Emexicoman:
Thanks guys... I'm not in a rush it's just a plan, aside my monthly earnings I have money to start up sometime. I promised her her education is certainly sure. The only thing is that I decided to marry before 30 and I've made up my mind on it
Relationship is all about compromise .Just as you made up your mind to marry before 30 ,She also made up her mind to go beyond scce! Getting married in life is to support your partner dreams not replacing it with yours .Encourage her to pursue her dreams not everyone will be good in business Above all plan the future together and bible says " Can two walk together except they agree? Amos 3:3
Re: Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It by valdes00(m): 1:59am On Apr 20, 2016
OP abeg forget all this ppl wey dey talk say dem understand ur fear.... actually they don't, if they do, they wnt b dropping those trash above.... once beaten twice shy.... there is a higher probability that u will lose her wen she's done with her schooling..... before u knw na, she go say u no go skul, na graduate she go they find up and down.... If u knw hw many men girls don use that stunt for, u will tink twice... don't say I didn't warn u.... forget the fact that she claim to love u....
Re: Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It by Vinshu(f): 2:07am On Apr 20, 2016
You are a selfish and clueless illiterate. You want to deny her education! Because of your personal desire for 2 kids. Which woman will conveniently study after having 2 kids? Are you that selfish? And what business do you want to start for her with your poor salary? Did she tell you she want business? She want her education not business.

Marriage is to support and not to replace. Don't change her life because of your personal fear.
Re: Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It by Emexicoman(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks guys I appreciate ur advice and the bashing too. God bless una for me... One love, I'm hoping the best.

(1) (Reply)

Some People Who Took Laziness To A Whole New Level!! / Is This Right? / How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.