Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,947 members, 7,890,115 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

Please Kindly Advise Me On This Problem. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Kindly Advise Me On This Problem. (563 Views)

Are Only Women Prone To This Problem Alone??? / Please Kindly Assist Me,i'm In My 37weeks..i Have Notin In Preparation To My D / Pls Doctors/gynaecologist In The House Advise Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Advise Me On This Problem. by chocolateme(f): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Good day everyone..
It's me the Op.. I have been having challenges of recent and it's gradually making my life have a turn to another direction.
I eat normal as a person is suppose to eat but the only difference is that carbohydrates are more in my daily meals though I do take fruits and vegetables a lot.
I started observing that i was adding more weight by the day so I decided to cut my meals to half of whatever I eat but still it wasn't helping. Finally I limited to eating morning and evening using fruits and vegetable to substitute for the other course meals.
That was how I tarted reducing drastically in weight but the problem I have now is that I didn't know when I stopped eating food ALMOST ENTIRELY. I now eat fruits and vegetables from morning to night with very little or no food at all. (Vegetables are usually a mixture of various green leaves with onion, pepper, oil and other ingredients including blended crayfish) then I cook it half done and eat.
I no longer have appetite for normal foods even to the extent that i haven't cooked normal food for over a month now and not even chicken appeals to me anymore. I am now like this and I am comfortable but I don't know if there is a health implications to eat. The highest food I can manage to eat now is beans.
Nutritionists in the house, anything you want to say to me? Thanks. smiley
Re: Please Kindly Advise Me On This Problem. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Though am not a nutritionist, I've observed that the nigerian diet has alot of meat. It's possible to live without meat at all like you say. And fruits can contain things like starch which we get from roots and grains. It sounds to me like a healthy diet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Kindly Advise Me On This Problem. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
I guess you are living a sedentary lifestyle and physically inactive that is why those fruits and vegetables can satisfy you. By the time you do some intense workouts, na u go dey find eba, fufu or semo with beta soup and contours.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Workout As A Nigeriian / Woman With Stage 3 Breast Cancer Put To Bed And Breast Feeding With One Breast. / Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.