Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,584 members, 7,901,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. (2686 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi's Easter Message: Suicide Not The Way Out Of Economic Hardship / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Logicbwoy:
undecided

Funny you grin
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by dragunov: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2016
MrPresident1:
Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

This verse of the Mathew is very loaded
1: the sign of the son of man in heaven
2: then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn
3: They shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

What is the sign of the son of man in heaven?

it is DEATH, MASS DEATH! cry
The judgment pronounced on heaven is gut wrenching and heart rending cry cry

[b]Isaiah 34:5-6
For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.
6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.
8 For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

Deuteronomy 32:41-42
If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.
42 I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
[/b]

The sign of the son of man in heaven is DEATH IN HEAVEN

Death in the USA? Third world war? The West and allies vs the whole world? Or the whole world vs the negroes? Armageddon?
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2016
dragunov:
Death in the USA? Third world war? The West and allies vs the whole world? Or the whole world vs the negroes? Armageddon?

Everything you ask is already written.

The third World War is not a battle of guns or bullets or ICBMs, it is a battle of culture and civilisations; it is a battle between Islam and western civilisation.

Western civilisation presently rules the world, western civilisation is the sun that is shining on the world presently, western civilisation is the Lucifer of our world. Islam as a culture and a civilisation is now trying to take over as the the world Lucifer. Using Nigeria as an example, we have adopted democracy, capitalism, which are products of western civilisation, but there is constant cry of an Islamization agenda in the country, and it is the same thing worldwide, there is a raging battle between the West and Islam everywhere for the control of the souls and destinies of men, and for superiority.

They judgment of the Daughter of Babylon is what The Most High will do all by Himself, it will NOT BE MEDIATED BY ANY MAN

THE JUDGMENT OF BABYLON WILL NOT BE MEDIATED BY ANY MAN, IT IS BETWEEN GOD AND THEM
It does not concern anybody, let no man poke nose into what is not his business wink

Isaiah 63:3
I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Alone, alone, alone
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
This China people should back their yuan with gold na abi what are they waiting for?
Shebi they have over 7000 tons of gold already angry

Make them no disgrace Buhari o, our Messiah, Lord and Saviour, our brilliant economist president who saw the future and aligned us with the yuan just in the nick of time grin
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 12:37am On May 01, 2016
Has the yuan started flowing in?
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by Phyll247: 12:30pm On May 02, 2016
I wan follow you talk broda. U confirm most of the things wey God don reveal to me. Anything that is true must be confirm by two or more persons. We really need to talk.
MrPresident1:

Everything you ask is already written.

The third World War is not a battle of guns or bullets or ICBMs, it is a battle of culture and civilisations; it is a battle between Islam and western civilisation.

Western civilisation presently rules the world, western civilisation is the sun that is shining on the world presently, western civilisation is the Lucifer of our world. Islam as a culture and a civilisation is now trying to take over as the the world Lucifer. Using Nigeria as an example, we have adopted democracy, capitalism, which are products of western civilisation, but there is constant cry of an Islamization agenda in the country, and it is the same thing worldwide, there is a raging battle between the West and Islam everywhere for the control of the souls and destinies of men, and for superiority.

They judgment of the Daughter of Babylon is what The Most High will do all by Himself, it will NOT BE MEDIATED BY ANY MAN

THE JUDGMENT OF BABYLON WILL NOT BE MEDIATED BY ANY MAN, IT IS BETWEEN GOD AND THEM
It does not concern anybody, let no man poke nose into what is not his business wink

Isaiah 63:3
I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Alone, alone, alone

Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 5:59pm On May 03, 2016
Phyll247:
I wan follow you talk broda. U confirm most of the things wey God don reveal to me. Anything that is true must be confirm by two or more persons. We really need to talk.

Hello Brother, I am having a bit of a challenge with the mail sad but still I am sure many people will like to benefit from your insights. W can talk here I am sure, it is all about proclaiming the kingdom of God.
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 1:09pm On May 06, 2016
Budget is signed, congratulations Nigeria.

We will now expect the miracle of change grin

Change from Dollar to Yuan grin
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by Dnockeror333(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
pchukwudi:

Man stop playing the fool. Stop distorting the Bible. Stop exerting yourself. You have zero grace or anointing to interprete the scriptures. Be warned.

Leave MrPresident alone, he'd giving an head into the future. And I think its true. I AM ME the servant of the great King + others, who knew His Words from reading those who knew the how's. Let him be.

Bless you too.
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by Dnockeror333(m): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
MrPresident1:

All I wrote there is nothing but the whole truth, it is not meant for milk drinkers it is meant for those who by reason of exercise have developed strong spiritual muscles. I do not lie, I speak the truth and nothing but the truth, so because it does not fit into what you have been brainwashed into it is a lie. Guy open your head.

Critique the thread objectively, point out the lies or you are an enemy of truth.

Phillipians 1:18
What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

MrPresident, from He who `nocks heads', from the servants of the Spirit, thankyou because your writeup had open my eyes to the meaning of `the woman', `the beast', and `the desert'.
God be with all the pilgrims and you and I and ours.

Amen.

May we arise...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by Dnockeror333(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
But...! I cannot catch or I refuse to catch al your drifts and profile. Do you know why? Because you are a man of flesh!!!

Nice day, may we arive...
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
pchukwudi:

Man stop playing the fool. Stop distorting the Bible. Stop exerting yourself. You have zero grace or anointing to interprete the scriptures. Be warned.

Where is this fool today?
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2023
MrPresident1:
Budget is signed, congratulations Nigeria.

We will now expect the miracle of change grin

Change from Dollar to Yuan grin

This is the miracle that saved your hide and lives. This miracle enabled you to eat food, at the peril of your lives, in the past eight years.

Another miracle was God's provisioning of Buhari, and Buhari's willingness to be used, to save his children. He had the posture of a strongman, and that perception was used to ruin you. Buhari is an oldman with grandchildren. He did not mean to impoverish or destroy you. Now you know where all your troubles come from, the hopeless whôre that reigns over all the kings of the earth

Revelation 17:18 KJV
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

It was going to be the most deadliest latter stage of the tribulations, as the Bible says

Ezekiel 35:5 KJV
Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:

In the time that the iniquity of the children of Israel was ending, these bastard hopeless brutes shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword, because of perpetual unending hatred. In the time of the calamity of the dearly beloved of God's soul, these people showed no mercy sad

Now you can see why there was so much bloodshed in the past 8years. News of daily killings and bloodshed splashed on the pages of newspapers. It was a competition for the saddest, goriest, most bloodcurdling stories.

Gore became commonplace on Nairaland. This forum became the land of gore and bloodshed

Shebi you like blood, oh evil great city? You will have this blood to the fullest. This blood will pursue you. You will drink blood to satiation it will be gushing out from your nose and from your ears. The LORD intends to satisfy you fully.

Isaiah 49:26 KJV
And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Since blood has not repulsed you and you have wallowed in it, hear the word of the LORD concerning you

Ezekiel 35:6 KJV
Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.

That blood that you love so much will pursue you!

Ezekiel 24:9 KJV
Therefore thus saith the Lord God ; Woe to the bloody city! I will even make the pile for fire great.

Revelation 18:10 KJV
Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2023
If not for the LORD'S mercy

In the time of the calamity of our dispersion, he made provision for us to be fed from the face of the serpent

Revelation 12:14 KJV
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

And when the time of the serpent is coming to an end, he made provisions for Moab to be a covert for us cry

Isaiah 16:4 KJV
Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the spoiler: for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
grin
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 11:56pm On May 21, 2023
Isaiah 16:4 Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the spoiler: for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land. If not for China or Moab, how would we have fed this past 8 years? If not for Moab, no Semo, or Amala, or rice, or pounded yam, or ofe onugbu, or miyan kuka or ofe owerri, no roundabout or shaki... Thank you China for giving us money to buy and eat food this past 8years now remaining 7 days
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 11:59pm On May 21, 2023
According to KPMG, Nigeria now uses 100% of her revenue to service debts. Like we borrowed N10, paid N1b in interests and still owe N100b smiley https://punchng.com/nigeria-may-spend-100-of-2023-revenue-to-service-loans-kpmg/
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 8:11am On May 22, 2023
If not for China, we would not have had money to eat Semo this past 8years
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 1:44pm On Feb 18
We wrote this thread since 2016.

We tried to sow you what was happening. No, I am sure you are mature enough to receive it, in the light of what Nigeria has become
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 7:34am On Feb 19
The Naira-Yuan swap to be best of our knowledge is not yet activated till date

Also, take note that the Ruble-Yuan swap deal is what saved Russia from Western sanctions, the elimination of dollar from their mutual trade enabled Russia to weather the storm of western sanctions till date. Russia would have been destroyed economically, but by aligning itself with China, it was saved, and this is in line with Bible prophecy. Let me explain

Daniel 11:41
King James Version
41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

When Gog invades Eurasia, only three entities will be spared from him: Edom- countries of Western Europe- from whence an abnormal sun is currently shining upon the earth (for the past 500years)

Moab, or China. The logic is if Moab will escape from his hands with no strings attached, why not just form an alliance, an alliance that profits both of them? Russia and China have effectively become one country with a 'no limits' partnership and relationship.

The chief of the children of Ammon. Ammon is Japan, and its chief is it's Emperor, Naruhito, will escape Gog's hand

As the Ruble-Yuan deal saved Russia, the Naira-Yuan deal will automatically break the backbone and stranglehold of the Dollar over the Nigerian economy. Nigeria imports most of the things she needs from China, so why do we need dollar to do mutual trade with China?

What this means is that the woman no longer gets her food, is no longer nourished from the face of the serpent, the woman, Judah, no longer needs serpent food.

The implication of this is that her time in the wilderness is up. She must now arise to heaven, to her husband, Christ.

Revelation 12:14
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Any Religious Person Explain Why Religion And Poverty/illiteracy Go Together / Rising From The Dead" People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell / History Of The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.