Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,730 members, 7,965,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? (432 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
I once dated a lady few years ago; She was so beautiful, humble , hand-working and intelligent; in fact , she has everything a man can desire from a woman. When we started newly she told me she wasn't ready for sexual intercourse with me yet, I didn't even bother to insist because I was more focus on something bigger with her (marriage).

After about a month or there about of our affair, she came to my house , as we were kissing and groping each other ( through her conduct it was obvious she was ready to get involved sexually even though she never expressly said so) , so I unbuttons her trouser. As I pull her trouser down my nostrils was engross by a fishy sticky smell gushing out from her genital region. It was unbearable but in other not to hurt her ego, I pretended like nothing was wrong. All I did was to carefully use a condom.

The next time she came, I cook up a reason ( like the weather being too hot ) to made her shower, even after the shower, the smell although reduced but was still there. That night I told her that she needs to go for a medical test; she insisted that she was okay and no need for test. I tried to convince her but she remain obstinate (it was obvious she was ignorant of deed), so in the heat of the moment I disclose to her about the foul smell with hope that it will make her change her mind.

Throughout that night, she refused talking to me. And in the morning, few hours after she left, I got a text message from her telling me she was no longer interested in the affair; she even blocked me on all social network and decline my phone calls. That was how that relationship ended.

I felt really bad because I had hoped the relationship will lead to marriage; which was indeed what made me disclose the foul smell to her with hope to help her get a good cure. I guess I busted her feminine ego .

Guys! Was I wrong to have told her that she has a foul smell down below?

If yes, What would you have done if you were in my shoes?
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
How many times u shud post & repost this thread?

U will get same answer!

Move on.
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by yaqq: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikikkikiiiik, wait! U observe d smell, u still nack d 1st tym wtout condom? As for d smelly pussaay. Is she aunty Linda?

1 Like

Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
You did the right thing. Just move on bro
Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by BlissP(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
U did d right thing meehn! Hate it or not; d truth is bitter...if she is wise' she may secretely go find help" some pep just hate d truth.. I told a girl her teeth was due for polishing, she hated on me" another guy left her for same reason! Now she is creeping on me begging me for not believing in me! Trust me, Ama hooked up to another...

1 Like

Re: If Your New Lover Suffers From This, Would You Tell Her About It? by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
lalasticlala what happened? I posted only one thread and it duplicated itself. Abeg delete one

(1) (Reply)

Crazy World / Two Mysterious Healing Rivers In Ondo State / Thawed... By Nazzy Nma Agada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.