Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,843 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) (7343 Views)

The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust / CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by famo19: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
amen ooo
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Amberon11: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Go and read about the great depression and come back to comment.
I888:
respect brother... respect. sadly, over 90% of the population think otherwise and think like the op. building castle in the air.
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by EmmySparky(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
F*ck the country called Nigeria...am even looking for a way of dumping my citizenship...development and Nigeria don't work together
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by madenigga(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
EmmySparky:
F*ck the country called Nigeria...am even looking for a way of dumping my citizenship...development and Nigeria don't work together
I sooo hate this country, after the northerners ruined thi country for 40years they re back for another session of ruining.
If they like let them allocate 100 percent of projects to themselves, karma is a biatch, one problem MUST rise up from smwere that wud destroy it nd it wud keep destroying it until this people see us all as equal stake holders in this country Nigeria.
As for Yoruba's who re happy that they re criminally syphoning all the developments meant to the south to their region, u people hv made enuf enemies down south here one day sth wud happen, we re just watching.
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by gemale(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oga stop d joke, lie or bobo wey u dey try gv. If u fit gv comprehensive, practical ansa 2 dis ques, i go sabi sa u no b alawada. HOW?
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by EmmySparky(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
madenigga:

I sooo hate this country, after the northerners ruined thi country for 40years they re back for another session of ruining.
If they like let them allocate 100 percent of projects to themselves, karma is a biatch, one problem MUST rise up from smwere that wud destroy it nd it wud keep destroying it until this people see us all as equal stake holders in this country Nigeria.
As for Yoruba's who re happy that they re criminally syphoning all the developments meant to the south to their region, u people hv made enuf enemies down south here one day sth wud happen, we re just watching.
honestly. Even outside the shore of this country...the fact that ur nigerian still has bad eFfects...that green passport is a plague on its citizens...the country has gradually turned into a curse...a nightmare ...what other countries look at and have a rethink of there ways...Nigeria is now a perfect scape goat for other countries to run away from...the leaders can continue killing the country...I don't give a F*ck....
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by I888(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Amberon11:
Go and read about the great depression and come back to comment.
dreams does not put food on the table.... work and actions.
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Get rid of tribe. Get rid of religion. Have one language that isnt English. Change as individuals because it's individual change by the masses which changes a society's shared norms.
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Masterclass32: 6:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Because I can see a better nation; we can do this

Yes, brother. I KNOW the light of this nation will begin to shine through much sooner than most think (they say ''there's light at the end of the tunnel''. Well, we are almost at the end of the proverbial tunnel, just about to enter the light) ...... But, your government?
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Destined2win: 6:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Masterclass32:

Yes, brother. I KNOW the light of this nation will begin to shine through much sooner than most think (they say ''there's light at the end of the tunnel''. Well, we are almost at the end of the proverbial tunnel, just about to enter the light) ...... But, your government?
My government will be something to die for
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by Masterclass32: 6:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:
My government will be something to die for

Ok nah, make we dey look.
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by christopher123(m): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2016
To be honest
Nigeria will not make a head way
Just look at railway project
Look at economic policy
Look at people in government
No mud term and long term plan

Nigeria is an experiment gone awry
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by 100Cents: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
adconline:
Dreams never built any of those structures, actions did! Naija only dreams but no action!! It's not gonna happen!!

Like APC that kept promising heaven on earth till they won, only to start blaming GEJ..
Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by mikolo80: 3:35am On Apr 21, 2016
I888:
respect brother... respect. sadly, over 90% of the population think otherwise and think like the op. building castle in the air.
Jonathan obj in fact all our leaders had no dreams. just won election and started building ad-hoc roads and distributing grinding machine. dreams are just as important as action

1 Like

Re: This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) by xtgozie(m): 5:37am On Apr 21, 2016
Destined2win:
2019 is around the corner. It is a time to make decisions that will forever change the story of this nation and channel us towards a path of peace and prosperity. I am the one destined to bring that desired change; I am the crown king that has been set aside to make this nation an envy in the eyes of America, China, Japan, Korea, Belgium, Germany,, Switzerland, France and Russia.

I am coming to eradicate poverty from the land and expunge the mentality of a failed nation. Arise Oh Nigerians and do not let this opportunity pass you by.

I am coming with full force to crush every obstacle of backwardness in this nation. Watch out!!!!!!!!

Trust me, I will leave footprints on this nation that eons of years to come, generations will marvel at such prosperity that once graced the land. The pictures attached are just a few of the transformation that is about to take place; you will see more of that.

All you have to do is to be hopeful; anticipate a great nation of equity and fairness, and pray that my Government comes soonest. You will be happy that you once experienced a nation that was picked from the dung and placed on the mountains where it catches the admiration of nations. Pray for my Government...I am coming!!!

Another Change!
Iro ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu In Chieftancy Regalia As Christian Association Commends Achievements / NNAMDI KANU Aided By Mossad,Israel Country's Spy Agency. BBC / APC’s Victory Confirms Buhari Performed Well – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.