Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,928,998 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:23 AM

How Saraki Paid Over N522m For Property In Lagos – Witness Tells Tribunal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Saraki Paid Over N522m For Property In Lagos – Witness Tells Tribunal (518 Views)

AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head / I Paid Evans 223,000 Euros As Ransom – Witness Tells Court / Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Saraki Paid Over N522m For Property In Lagos – Witness Tells Tribunal by catchfun: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
An operative with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Michael Wetkas on Monday told the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, how the Senate President, Bukola Saraki paid over N522m for a property in Ikoyi Lagos.
Wetkas who was led in evidence by counsel to EFCC, Rotimi Jacobs tendered cheques allegedly drawn from Saraki’s personal account and the account of his firm, Carlie Properties Investments Limited meant for payment of the property at 17, Mcdonald Street, Ikoyi, Lagos.
EFCC claimed that Saraki through his companies paid a total of N522,060,000 in seven tranches for the said property which is one of those the Senate President failed to declare to the Code of Conduct Bureau while he was governor of Kwara State.
Wetkas said the property was procured in the name of Tiny Tee Limited from the Presidential Committee on the Sale of Federal Government Properties between 2006 and 2007.
He said, “The part payment was from GTB account of Carlie Properties and Investment Ltd.
“There is a draft before me for N256,300,000 which was part payment for 17, Mcdonald Street, Ikoyi, Lagos.
“There is another draft before me of N12,815,000 which was part payment for 17, Mcdonald, Ikoyi.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/18/how-saraki-paid-over-n522m-for-property-in-lagos-witness-tells-tribunal/
mynd44,lalasticlala
Re: How Saraki Paid Over N522m For Property In Lagos – Witness Tells Tribunal by XaintJoel20: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sakari will not come out of this clean. The evidences against him are weighty...
I wish him a peaceful stay behind bars...
Re: How Saraki Paid Over N522m For Property In Lagos – Witness Tells Tribunal by Mynd44: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: How Saraki Paid Over N522m For Property In Lagos – Witness Tells Tribunal by Elbubs(f): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki is a goner. I hope many will learn from this.

(1)

Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police / Stop Please!!! Pls Help Save These Boys / Bizarre :7 Killed In Cult Battle Over Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.