Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,391 members, 7,978,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Take On The Grazing Bill. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Grazing Bill. (503 Views)

We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G / Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's / Is The Grazing Reserve Bill A Trojan Horse Of Islamisation Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Grazing Bill. by mrprezident007(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Am really puzzled and confused as to why the Senate will be considering a bill that will empower Fulani herdsmen to continue raining havoc on us all. Before I go ahead let me show you some except from the proposed bill?
1. To establish a National Grazing Reserve Commission (NGRC), a body corporate.
2. The NGRC may acquire, hold, lease or dispose of any property, moveable or immoveable for the purpose of carrying out its function.
(b) Any lands in respect of which it appears to the Commission that grazing in such land should be practiced.

Because of space I have decided to just highlight these two. But I have few questions for Buhari and the rulling class.
1) Fulani herdsmen have killed more people in Nigeria this year than Boko Haram. But have the government arrested any Herdsman??

2)When IPOB did a peaceful protest Buhari ordered that they should be shot, he branded them terrorists and killed over 11 in two weeks, mind you these are harmless protesters.

3) When Uniport students protested against school fees increment, Buhari also ordered that they should be shot at and one student died. Is there a different yardstick for treating those regions?? Oh!! They are the 5% constituency he said.

4) How did ordinary herdsmen get riffles and ammunitions? How?? Have the FG tried to disarm or even arrest them?? Oh!! They are the 97% constituenc he said, they are untouchable!!

5)Are these cows owned by any government?? This is a private business, if you want to create grazing reservations do it there in the North, use irrigation use our tax payers money we don't care, we just don't want them coming down to kill and rape us. Texas is one of the biggest producers of milk and beef in the world!! But have you ever seen cows in New York, Austin or any other parts of the US?? They have ranches and I expect us to learn from them. Did Buhari learn anything from his trip there?? Also cow owners should also pay tax!!!

#NGPolico
Re: My Take On The Grazing Bill. by khalhokage(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
This truely is a frightening development, I don't like the way you sensationalized it but I agree that this is unacceptable and suspicious.
Re: My Take On The Grazing Bill. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
No mind them.
Re: My Take On The Grazing Bill. by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
The day that Bill becomes law, then I shall remove half the alphabets in my name.. .
Re: My Take On The Grazing Bill. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Funny but true IN NIGERIA

✳ President -North.
✳ Senate President -North
✳ Speaker House of Reps - North.
✳ PDP National Chairman - North.
✳ Head of Service - North.
✳ INEC Chairman - North.
✳ Chief Justice of federation - North.
✳ President Court of Appeal - North.
✳ EFCC Chairman - North.
✳ President Federal high court - North.
✳ National Security Adviser - North.
✳ Chief of Defense Staff - North.
✳ Chief of Naval Staff - North.
✳ Controller, Customs
Service - North.
✳ Defence Minister-North.
✳ MD Port Authority- North.
✳ MD NDIC - North
✳ Controller Prison Services - North.
✳ Richest man in Africa - North.
✳ 85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
✳ Boko Haram - North.

Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners?

Now here comes this bill sponsored by the North??

SMH.!

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Grazing Bill. by mrprezident007(m): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks for pointing it out. It won't happen again wink
khalhokage:
This truely is a frightening development, I don't like the way you sensationalized it but I agree that this is unacceptable and suspicious.

(1) (Reply)

Afe Babalola And Fayose Shopping For Injunction To Stop Election-rigging Probe / Senate Summons On Tribunal Judge ‘illegal’ — Falana / NLC Threatens Mass Action Against Senate Over 108 Suvs Bought At N36.5M each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.