Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,179 members, 7,967,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:35 PM

Campus Activism-re-invent Yourself In The Campus- Allafricanstudents.com - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Campus Activism-re-invent Yourself In The Campus- Allafricanstudents.com (316 Views)

Uniuyo Is Not Safe! Here Is What Was Found Along The Campus Entrance (photos) / Benue Students Invent Device For Irrigation Of Food Crops (Photos) / Campus Activism- Re-invent Yourself In The Campus , Allafricanstudents.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campus Activism-re-invent Yourself In The Campus- Allafricanstudents.com by jucs: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
My names are John Martins, I'm The International President of www.allafricanstudents.com , the fastest Growing African Students Organization With The Vision to Better The lives of Students and Creats Fabulous Opportunities For Self Advancement. The Noble Organization Is At Present Being Restructured and New Chapter Presidents; i means Vibrants and Dedicated Students Are Needed in Every Tertiary institutions across Africa To Pilot The affairs of The Noble Body in their Schools. Call or Add me on Whatsapp for More on this . 08099737787, u can verify the website for more, 08099737787 ﹑ 08037553190

(1) (Reply)

Does Jamb Upgrading Really Works Or Just A Scam? / Whats Your Favourite Colour / Let Ums Training Hub Help You Be A Laravel Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.