Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,555 members, 7,892,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Don't Fall For This Data Share Scammer Tobisystem - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Don't Fall For This Data Share Scammer Tobisystem (530 Views)

Mtn Data Share 1gb #600 / How Do I Go About Glo And Airtel Data Share / Have You Heard Of The New Etisalat Data Plans(data Share) 1.5gb For 800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Fall For This Data Share Scammer Tobisystem by 12month: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
I came back from work today and I needed data to do some things online, the glo which I use is very slow so I couldn't use it

Unfortunately, I coincidentally came accross a nairalander 'tobisystem who claims to sell data "pay after delivery"

I called him and told him I needed mtn data, that I would go for the 4gb plan, after reassuring me that he wasn't a scam
I decided to give him a trial, so I told him after sending the data, I would transfer the corresponding amount 1,500 via
VTU. which he agreed. and told me after I send d #1500 he would send me a pin, which I would use to activate the data and I agreed.

Next, I sent him the phone number, and after a few minutes I received 4024mb frm him which was locked, then
I sent the #1500 to him via VTU which he agreed he has received.

I called him for the pin, and he said i would have to dail *406*my number*500mtn recharge pin# to get the pin for my data

That was when I knew something was fishy about the data plan. I told him dat was really bad for his business and
he should have told me I had to buy another recharge pin of 500 before I could use my data,
if he had told me earlier I wouldnt have subscribed to this rubbish.

He started saying stories...

I had no option, next I had to switch of my gen, put on my clothes and start looking for '500 mtn recharge card odin din' as yoruba
people would call it. After going about 2 street I saw the recharge card.

Tried the rubbish code he gave me and the thing didn't work... saying system error

Next, I called the guy and he still said I should send the pin to him let him help me generate the code
which I knew it was a lie. I disagreed and blasted him for wasting my airtime and not fulfilling his part of
the bargain.

Tobisystem, na God dey do money oh,...

so just take note that you shall never be successful with this rubbish datashare or
whatever biz u lay your hands on.

I should have read this earlier http://nairaland.com/2276393/tips-identify-genuine-sme-data/1

here's his nairaland profile http://nairaland.com/tobisystem

I know you will change your moniker, and phone number... but you won't go scot free cos the evil you sow is what you will reap.

I have now subscribed to a normal mtn plan of 4.5gb... something I should have done straight forward.
Re: Don't Fall For This Data Share Scammer Tobisystem by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sorry bro but I will suggest you paste his number here if possible a snapshot of the conversation for other to see and be at alert..
Re: Don't Fall For This Data Share Scammer Tobisystem by okooloyun1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
N1500 for 4gig..... Eni n' wa ifa n wa ofo
Re: Don't Fall For This Data Share Scammer Tobisystem by Sunkyphil(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
dats y i dnt like all these data resellers

(1) (Reply)

Fancy A Tab? This Asus Fonepad 7 Dual Sim Is For Sale. / Uk Used Phones For Sale / Nokia Touchlight For Purchase!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.