Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,444 members, 7,888,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on (1213 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe / Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on by Daminaj1(f): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
When it was reported that her husband Adeniyi Johnson cheated on her, the actress left him amidst their constant shade throwing on Instagram. She also moved on quickly with Movie producer Seun Egbegbe who has turned out to be a thorn in her flesh.

- He claimed he disflowered her
- Threathen movie producers not to work with her
- Revealed she has an insatiable desire for sex among others.

Simply put, he has been bashing her every chance he gets. The actress However, address the recent scandal

Permit me to use this medium to address a particular issue that has always affected me phsycologically, for the past months my name has not being not uttered with diffrent controvertial issues, both the truth and lies.

Some find humour in it while some insult and curse me, i appreciate you all cause i believe its outta the love u all gat for me, but at this point i would say it has lingered for too long and does not seem funny anymore. I am human, i feel pain, i have not stolen from anyone, i have killed no one, i have not engaged my self in any shady relationship with no one.

I was outta a marriage with someone i was so much in love with which left me traumatized. In the process of getting my life together and moving on quickly with my life i made another mistake of getting myself into another mess which only makes me human and i believe every dissapointment is a blessing.

For the record i never for once stated that i was kidnapped by mr seun egbegbe or anyone... I have a life of my own which consist of my father, mother, sibllings and extended family. they also are not happy and it eats me up, please i beseech u all no one should mention my name along with no man anymore please enough is enough also I want to appeal to anyone i might have offended in anyway, my FANmily, news house and bloggers to please leave me be to proccess all i am going through and heal quickly....

Thank you all for the love, God bless you. Lastly to every woman who has been abused phsycologically, physically, morally and emotionally i respect you all... THE LORD IS YOUR MUSCLE (john8:7)

cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/04/seun-egbegbe-was-mistake-i-tried-to.html

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on by Daminaj1(f): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Whatever undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on by gistmeloveblog: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on by Mediapace: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Did she inform me when she engaged in an unholy relationship with a maga,magaring her always!!

Btw

Have she forgotten that any mistake in theatre is a design
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on by vizkiz: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
If I type watin dey my mind, I swear them go ban me for 10years angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
watever
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on by coolnice(m): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
I feel sorry for her.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 19, 2016
That Segun guy is an opportunist. Toyin self no get chill. Her ex hubby go just siddon for corner dey laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on by Afrok(m): 5:23am On Apr 19, 2016
She should move on nah, why is she telling me or us? Did she inform us when they were disvirgining themselves? Abeg I'm not holding her eh, she should move on by first staying off the social media for awhile.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on by Daminaj1(f): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Enypie:
That Segun guy is an opportunist. Toyin self no get chill. Her ex hubby go just siddon for corner dey laugh.

Lol. his name is Seun. i thought i was the only one that makes this mistake.
In my head he is segun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on by lordcyl3(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
but u enjoyed him na, you re still free to move unto d next one

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Daminaj1:

Lol. his name is Seun. i thought i was the only one that makes this mistake.
In my head he is segun

Lool..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: MyRelationship With Seun Egbegbe A Mistake. I wanted to move on by dangotesmummy: 1:38am On Apr 23, 2016
Does this girl know what she wants at all.toyin abeg stop giving this loosers attention. They feel good and are able to get an erection by bashing you.stop misbehaving and respect yourself

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-Husband Only Married Me Because I Was Pregnant For Him – Actress Iyabo Ojo / Famous Comedian Gandoki Named As The Official Comedian To The Dream Team VI / Too Much Money: Mayweather Shows Off His Private Jets (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.