Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód (670 Views)

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion / Aliyu Giwa Releases His Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód by ettaetta(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Senator Ita-Giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is To Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód”
“He should not be allowed the pleasure of using that organ anymore. If the organ is not cut off, at the end of his term in prison, he will use it on other children.
Do you agree with her?
Continue reading here http://www.fluxwap.com/2016/04/best-way-to-end-rape-in-nigeria-is-by-cutting-off-rapists-manhood-sen-ita-giwa/

Re: Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód by Galacious1: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
I agree with him
Re: Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód by Pharoahhhhhh: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
l agree with her, rape is really bad and the rapist deserves any punishment
Re: Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Better take her serious. That's coming from a woman who has prolly tasted all manner of di.cks including those of men in power.
But haba how you wan take cut person di.ck comot, it's like advocating that bo.obs of scantily dressed women be cut off for tempting men. Yes including those who wear cleavage revealing dresses
Re: Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
You came to post this in romance section as news or becus manhood is mentioned in it?
Re: Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pharoahhhhhh:
l agree with her, rape is really bad and the rapist deserves any punishment
For women who rape men, what should we cut off?
Re: Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód by Pharoahhhhhh: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
sapiosexual1:

For women who rape men, what should we cut off?
lol nothing am even looking for a girl that will rape me
Re: Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pharoahhhhhh:
Look well well, you may one day be 'lucky as myself '.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód by Pharoahhhhhh: 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Look well well, you may one day be 'lucky as myself '.
grin
Re: Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
he is not wrong. But i think women also need to stop dressing provocatively too for rape to stop.
Re: Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód by Rexhenrex(m): 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pharoahhhhhh:
becareful what you wish for bro!
Re: Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód by Gebbson007(m): 12:59am On Apr 19, 2016
i agree Buh Wt if d guy WS under a spell or WS framed .
Re: Senator Ita-giwa : Best Way To End Rápe In Nigeria Is 2 Cut Off Rapists’ Manhoód by ettaetta(m): 7:44am On Apr 19, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Better take her serious. That's coming from a woman who has prolly tasted all manner of di.cks including those of men in power.
But haba how you wan take cut person di.ck comot, it's like advocating that bo.obs of scantily dressed women be cut off for tempting men. Yes including those who wear cleavage revealing dresses
hmm really?

(1) (Reply)

An Angry Man's Rants. / See!! What A Jealous Lover Did To His Partner / You Can See That This Is A Pure Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.