Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,703 members, 7,921,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:40 AM

‘wizkid And His Lawyers Have Been Apologising Since Friday’ – Linda Ikeji - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘wizkid And His Lawyers Have Been Apologising Since Friday’ – Linda Ikeji (827 Views)

Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) / Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji Exposes Her Chocolate Booobs In Revealing Outfit ( / Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria - Law Repository Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘wizkid And His Lawyers Have Been Apologising Since Friday’ – Linda Ikeji by Skuhc: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Blogger, Linda Ikeji says Afro-pop singer, Wizkid and his lawyers have been pleading with her since last week Friday, after she reported him to the Police for threatening to ‘beat the shit out of her’.

Subsequently, Wizkid was invited to the police station on Monday, with the blogger also in attendance.

Shortly after the meeting, Wizkid posted on Instagram, a picture of himself with the Lagos state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni.

While many were still trying to decipher what exactly transpired at the police station, the popular blogger published a post on her blog, stating that henceforth, Wizkid will think twice before threatening another human being.

Writing on her blog, Linda said that due to Wizkid and his handlers’ apologies, she decided to opt for peace by not going further with the case.

She however, said Wizkid was made to write an undertaking at the police station.

She said: “I promise you, especially the ladies, Wizkid will never threaten you with harm again. At least not in public. I believe I am the last bus stop. He will think twice before threatening another human being again on social media. A police file has been opened for him, and he has been cautioned.”
Read her full post on the site http://ynaija.com/linda-ikeji-wizkid-police/

Re: ‘wizkid And His Lawyers Have Been Apologising Since Friday’ – Linda Ikeji by feldido(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
This girl is really a Cyber Bully.

Anyway na how she chop, but e go reach her turn
Re: ‘wizkid And His Lawyers Have Been Apologising Since Friday’ – Linda Ikeji by lodscott(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
feldido:
This girl is really a Cyber Bully.
Anyway na how she chop, but e go reach her turn
girl? @40
Re: ‘wizkid And His Lawyers Have Been Apologising Since Friday’ – Linda Ikeji by gud4dbest(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
U said all this to really meant u won...very uncalled-for! Go and marry.
Re: ‘wizkid And His Lawyers Have Been Apologising Since Friday’ – Linda Ikeji by ediama(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
I smell pride
Re: ‘wizkid And His Lawyers Have Been Apologising Since Friday’ – Linda Ikeji by TPAND(f): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Now I agree Linda has a smelly pussy. She's doing it all to save face.
She doesn't have to rant and keep an uprising after a pusillanimous efforts to get back to terms with Wizkid.
If I were wizzy, I'd still clap back at you

(1) (Reply)

Do You Also Experience This On Nairaland? / This Snake Was Trying To Find Its Way Into Our Compound This Morning / Smoking! 2016 Latest Glo Nigeria Data Plans For June (6GB #2000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.