Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,664 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:36 AM

Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized (64016 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Sophia Momodu & Imade Adeleke In Atlanta (photo) / Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) / Linda Ikeji With Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez, Nigeria's Tallest Model & Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Jostico: 5:03am On Apr 19, 2016
At times it just have to be like this
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by AmeboBoys(m): 5:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Read what OAP Freez thinks about poverty mentality in Nigeria....and please share your thought on the topic!
http://www.ameboboys.com/2016/04/read-what-oap-freez-wrote-about-poverty.html

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by sauceEEP(m): 5:56am On Apr 19, 2016
I love the fact that with all the money she has she still maintained her dark skin instead of bleaching....

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Akshow: 6:17am On Apr 19, 2016
I thought she said she refused to snap there. Yeye de smell. Smelly kitten old hag.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Jimi23(m): 6:41am On Apr 19, 2016
Where is her evidence on wizkid apologising? Video or idonbilivit. This Linda sef.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by ItzChinnex(m): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2016
yemoxyl:
are u on drugs? Or u made a mistake?

Are you a girl?. you ghat no boobs or what?

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by ItzChinnex(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Click like if you think this person is talking rubbish lipsrsealed
I love your butt.
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by ItzChinnex(m): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2016
egopersonified:
Waiting for wizkids next album. They are in the same business, I writes, the other sings.

you are on point. This is just to direct the gullible on their directions. WizKid would release an album since many people now focus on him and Linda's traffic would increase ...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by 100Cents: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2016
itstpia8:
Why did she report him to the police commissioner?

As opposed to going through a lawyer or filing a complaint?

She no wan spend money for charge and bail..
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by pressplay411(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Wizkid na bastard. Now everytime we see Linda all we remember is smelling kitty!
Wizzy wins grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Acebar(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Nonsense.. who their beef Epp attention seekers
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Wilson125(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Ndisime adikpon ke nigeria ndion oo, so ana nkoid mbuk linda afid usen? Adi nkak mien ndion..
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by fowlyansh181(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2016
rheether:
Am I the only one who think women are becoming more powerful? Educate a woman and watch her perform wonders.
you are the only one thinking that

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by notoriousbabe: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
This linda ikeji go sweet to fucck sha...but na true say her puna dey ooze like rotten egg??
it's true. Confirmed. It's even on Google

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by amtaken(f): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2016
Is that a baby bump?
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by notoriousbabe: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2016
Wilson125:
Ndisime adikpon ke nigeria ndion oo, so ana nkoid mbuk linda afid usen? Adi nkak mien ndion..
same to you
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by VoteforLANICKY(f): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2016
WHO SHE EPP? angry
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by zolajpower: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2016
rheether:
Am I the only one who think women are becoming more powerful? Educate a woman and watch her perform wonders.
that's why an afraid what will become of Jumoke orisaguna 's hussy when she finally becomes more educated than her husband .

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by ijebu2020: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2016
itstpia8:
Why did she report him to the police commissioner?

As opposed to going through a lawyer or filing a complaint?

I also wonder ooo dnt mind the olosho forming may b d commissioner is digging her dirty kitty kat..who knows na wa 4 d ugly girl jareee!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by zolajpower: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2016
rheether:
that's why am afraid what will become of Jumoke orisaguna 's hussy when she finally becomes more educated than her husband .

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Wesely01(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=ObiOmaMu post=44824960]Linda's epic fight with Wizkid came to an end today. She is pictured all smiles with the Lagos state Commissioner of Police after Wizkid apologized to her today.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/photo-linda-all-smiles-with-police.html

I don't even know what to say anymore?
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Who is Linda .rubbish tel her she needs to be f.u.cked in the azz

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by yinkus204(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2016
Oh boy see as the police hold his breath because of the smell coming out frm Linda kitty-cat

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by shamecurls(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2016
That cop be holding his breath

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by chubinwa(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2016
enjoyed dia drama
Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by StoneLucifer: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2016
This kind of commissioner of police sef !!!!...Any dick &harry can walk into your office ...This is for DPO to handle.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by opcash(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2016
Lol aunty linda or wetin dem dey call you......... Wizkid too sure pass but I rep my hustle............ G's

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by gbens2000(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2016
amtaken:
Is that a baby bump?
i kinda noticed it too,buh na Her biz thou.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by smogup: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2016
Is that how linda looks like? Never seen her before.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by sukkot: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2016
see as the officer dey hold him breath like say he dey smell sontin putrid

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3616474_12328070488394604618587200057784n_jpega35046e5e9d641c704996825fe471006

21 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Lacomus:
Fear fear Mirinda !
make she come arest me o because I go beat her to coma when ever I meet her. Yeye old woman! She wan make CP marry her. Wait oh CP dey take styl become Celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized by Rexnegro(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2016
otipoju:
The man seems to be holding his breath,so that he does not burst into laughter
not laughter bro The commissioner is holding his breath maybe her p**sy is smelling truly ...See how The nigga put him hands backwards , dnt want any contact Not to give him body odour I guess.....Hahahahahahahahahahaah.... may God forgive us all for our bad mouth in Nigeria....

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mr Eazi And Rumoured Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Visit Barcelona FC / Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set / Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.