Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,153 members, 7,977,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:13 AM

Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters (37012 Views)

N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President / How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / Fresh Move To Impeach Saraki - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by Oxenomy: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Omoxenomy, Hope you have throw way that your coat you call suit. Lol
coat kwa ,, Maybe you are mistaking me for someone else!
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by EmeritusMbaM: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2016
Oxenomy:
coat kwa ,, Maybe you are mistaking me for someone else!

Ahahahaha. You ran away then when those guys exposed you and now back with a new hande, nice one bro.
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by Oxenomy: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Ahahahaha. You ran away then when those guys exposed you and now back with a new hande, nice one bro.
Haha.. I'm not the person you are talking about. You don't know me and you will never know me.
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by Oildichotomy(m): 10:22am On Apr 19, 2016
HalfTruth:

If I come to Asaba, dislocated Osu miscreant will do nothing but bow to their Yoruba master.
Oga shut the f**k up.

You are Yoruba for Christ sakes

1 Like

Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2016
HalfTruth:

Whatever case you're making and closing, no sqft of Delta will go to Osu land grabbers.
The Governor of Delta is IFEANYI OKOWA,deal with it
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by GenOrumov: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2016
donphilopus:
So that's the man who gave Chukwudi44 #200 to go protest against the trial?! Most of them celebrating the peanut given to them for the protest don't know that Saraki doesn't the money released to them by Saraki doesn't even affect his pocket. It's just like the 'P' is Psychology to him. Inconsequential!
Maybe that's even the Chukwudi....

1 Like

Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by MinCeteris: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Why must it always be Igbo man?

I only asked an innocent question.
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by kilomeji: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
onenaira4:
I've honestly learned today that Nigerians living in that country are beyond stupid and gullible as Bleep. You don't even need to give evidence of anything to them before they take it hook, line and sinker. After reading the SR exposure of the so AK politician building a house and they provided little to zero proof to verify the house they pictured was actually owned by the man in question and I was shocked how little ppl questioned the 'report', I came here, na the same mess.

The guy in question is a politician but did SR provide any evidence that he hired the protesters? Apart from showing pictures of the man in the prptest, what else did they provide to prove the accusations against him?

The ignorance of you lots is amazing. No wonder una politicians play una mugu and no fucking wonder your entire nation politics is a laughing joke to the rest of the world. The people they lead are just too dumb.
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by kilomeji: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=kilomeji post=44840518][/quote]

This man restores my hope that there are still rational people around. He is spot on!

Thre were just stories and pictures on Sahara Reporters without proofs and other people were already taking sides.

Well done for being different!
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by ashjay001(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
DesChyko:

If I wanted to sue The Punch, summons would be sent to No. 1, Olu Aboderin Street, Ikeja, Lagos , Nigeria.
If I wanted to sue Vanguard, summons would be sent to No. 2 Vanguard Avenue, Kirikiri canal, Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria.
If I wanted to sue Sahara Reporters, where would the summons be delivered? See? They have nothing at stake here, so they can crap all over the place and no one takes the fall. But since you trust them well enough to be your knowledge bank, good luck with that undecided

Oga, ur site must be domiciled in a particular country(NewYork/US for saharareporters)! That u don't know doesn't mean others don't or won't know! Unless u're an illegal entity, u will always av a physical add, n online news site also get sued!

I gat several knowledge banks, which is why, though u're stuck on their address, I know it n several more! Don't limit urself or ur tots, n realise wateva u tink u know, someone somewhere is past it eons ago!
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by ashjay001(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
santafe:

Sorry bro, you are the dumbo here, Saraki should rot in jail if found guilty in court but what evidence has Sahara Reporters provided to link the man with the protesters. you see your life. Majority of you lots in tha country dont think .
That is why your politicians take you guys for granted and the country is a cesspit . No offense

And u wit ur fantastic tot process isn't racially profiled in ur 'home' country? Politicians take us for a ride because, brianiacs like u absconded! Instead of using ur supposed intelligence to uplift ur country, u're living a mediocre life over there and pontificating online as if u're beta off?!

Sahara has shared d news and until d defamed fellow comes out to deny it, sue them n extract an apology, I assume they are right! How is that different from all news being reported all over d world?!

MJ was accused of being gay, did anyone bring out an iota of proof? Did u see any pix on those career damaging allegations? Pls, just chill with ur own admirable life, I really don't envy it or u! I stayed back, hoping to make a difference, unlike u, who prefers to preach from across d sea!
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
The man is even a professional protester. One thing I'm yet to understand in this county is why protests don't work for the oppressed yet work effectively for the rich and powerful.
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by maestroferddi: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sanchez01:

I almost fell, thinking you were some intelligent, neutral Nigerian whose interest I solely bent on fairness and equity. I was tempted to check your past posts and I wasn't too disappointed. It confirmed my fears. Not only are you unintelligent, you seem uncouth with the way you cuss. You would perhaps need to explain what really makes the man a politician, apart from appearing on AIT as a mercenary. I'd expect you to give links to offices he contested for or previous post held. You're from the SE, yes? has your own done any better? Your posts are filled with gut hate for the President, his family and other Nigerians who didn't buy the 5% idea, it does not make you any way rational because all you do is cuss, rant and probably insult when an opportunity presents itself. If the Nigerian populace is dumb as you claimed, perhaps you have relatives who qualify as dumb too? If you feel you're indeed brainy, please approach SR via Twitter and ask them to provide you proofs as to how your fellow "countryman" was contracted by the SP. I'm sure they'll have the answer you seek. You claim to be enlightened yet cuss like one with no manners.
Why are you whipping up cheap sentiments instead of displaying rationality?

Yes Dr Katch Ononuju is an acclaimed intellectual in politics. That you do not know him is basically your cup of tea.

I don't when holding an elective office became the definition of who a politician is. You had better get yourself properly schooled than to come on social media to embarrass yourself.

You were not only being disingenuous by asking for a correspondence to be initiated with a venal outfit like Sahara Reporters but unimaginative. Who takes Sahara Reporters falsehood for hire brand of journalism serious?

Come to think of it, how come this government and its supporters have a penchant for trying to stifle dissension and contrary viewpoints?
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by osazee12(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is the man that said on channels TV sunrise program. "that there is no anus u stick your finger in that you won't see shit in"
grin grin
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by Henovy: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
yhemsy62:
When Saraki household here the name Sahara reporter
.... they will do Ben Johnson or Usain bolt! Lol
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by Henovy: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
maestroferddi:
Why are you whipping up cheap sentiments instead of displaying rationality?

Yes Dr Katch Ononuju is an acclaimed intellectual in politics. That you do not know him is basically your cup of tea.

I don't when holding an elective office became the definition of who a politician is. You had better get yourself properly schooled than to come on social media to embarrass yourself.

You were not only being disingenuous by asking for a correspondence to be initiated with a venal outfit like Sahara Reporters but unimaginative. Who takes Sahara Reporters falsehood for hire brand of journalism serious?

Come to think of it, how come this government and its supporters have a penchant for trying to stifle dissension and contrary viewpoints?
My guy, just leave this absconded guy alone. Can't you see he keeps using the word cuss when he meant to say curse?
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by Sanchez01: 5:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Henovy:

My guy, just leave this absconded guy alone. Can't you see he keeps using the word cuss when he meant to say curse?
When I say you lots are unintelligent, I meant it. So with a modern day device at your fingertip, you just couldn't dedicate five seconds to looking up on the word. Most of you are modern illiterates indeed. Not to worry, I'll help you.

Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by Henovy: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2016
Sanchez01:

When I say you lots are unintelligent, I meant it. So with a modern day device at your fingertip, you just couldn't dedicate five seconds to looking up on the word. Most of you are modern illiterates indeed. Not to worry, I'll help you.
Thank you Mr. Literate! This forum requires more decorum and courtesy than what you are exhibiting here. I wonder what the Mods are waiting for before getting you BANNED. Nonsense.
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by Sanchez01: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2016
Henovy:

Thank you Mr. Literate! This forum requires more decorum and courtesy than what you are exhibiting here. I wonder what the Mods are waiting for before getting you BANNED. Nonsense.
And why would I be banned, because you never knew that a wpord like "cuss" existed until now? I laugh. I stopped dignifying your fellows in the struggle because I realized I was giving them the fame and attention they didn't deserve. Now click on the report button and mail the mods because I taught you a new word today. Arrant nonsense.
Re: Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2016
Nigeria Youths/Student indeed grin grin grin see the poster gaan! Instead of staying in school & learning, na to dey carry be 'çouragous'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars / Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.