Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,309 members, 7,950,579 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Wife? (3202 Views)

Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Wife? by byvan03: 6:25am On Apr 22, 2016
Slapsticker:

does this make sense?

- A wife sends her programmer husband to the grocery store for a loaf of bread. On his way out she says "and while you're there, get a carton of eggs". He never returned.

Calculus doesn't make sense to some folks, neither does programming.

I dig bro...I perfectly do.

OK, continue digging bro very well.
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Wife? by Acidosis(m): 6:34am On Apr 22, 2016
Lol, see hypocrites o with their "I don't want to play a religious card"

Please what's the origin of marriage? How do you know an institution called marriage?

In fact, how do you know a man ought to marry 1 wife?

If not for religion, why can't a woman marry 5 husbands?

Hypocrites everywhere
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Wife? by Acidosis(m): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

I don't believe in religion, so I'm seeing this objectively, ur right that one can find companionship in a true friend, but then again, is that friend ready to spend the rest of his/her life with u? now I think this is what differentiates a friend from a wife/husband coz I think that apart from making babies, a wife/husband is that future companion u need in ur old age when obviously by then I'll be frail n lonely

You don't believe in religion yet you want to get married? How does that sound? Why do you believe a man should marry 1 wife? Why can't a woman marry 5 men? Lol, so you believe in companionship? You also be in cheating and adultery right?
Where did you get the idea of marriage from? Nigerian constitution? 1999 constitution?

Continue to deceive yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Wife? by Slapsticker: 7:18am On Apr 22, 2016
Acidosis:

Please what's the origin of marriage? How do you know an institution called marriage?

Hypocrites everywhere

Ignorance everywhere!

marriage is cultural bro.
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Wife? by Slapsticker: 7:18am On Apr 22, 2016
Acidosis:

Hypocrites everywhere

Ignorance everywhere!

marriage is first cultural bro.
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Wife? by Acidosis(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Slapsticker:

Ignorance everywhere!

marriage is cultural bro.

Really? But most of you do not believe in cultural practices. e.g. Back in the days, Yoruba men marry many wives, in fact, they accord more respect to men with more wives. Today, only kings and Muslims practice such. What has gone wrong? The lady u quoted would be the first to divorce her husband if he attempts to get another wife.

They don't believe in religion, but they want their men to be faithful and treat then right (unlike the way their cultural grandfathers malhandled their grand and great grandmothers). Ask them where they learned the good ethics of marriage.

Christianity came, and we learned that marriage is between a man and a woman.
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Wife? by modele2: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
The duty of a wife should be in line with the expectation of the husband. For some men the wife is for cooking and cleaning. To each his own
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Wife? by Slapsticker: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2016
ogawisdom:
Liability n necessary evil to every man cheesy

Na joke ooo grin

grin grin
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Wife? by Slapsticker: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2016
Acidosis:

Really? But most of you do not believe in cultural practices. e.g. Back in the days, Yoruba men marry many wives, in fact, they accord more respect to men with more wives. Today, only kings and Muslims practice such. What has gone wrong? The lady u quoted would be the first to divorce her husband if he attempts to get another wife.

They don't believe in religion, but they want their men to be faithful and treat then right (unlike the way their cultural grandfathers malhandled their grand and great grandmothers). Ask them where they learned the good ethics of marriage.

Christianity came, and we learned that marriage is between a man and a woman.

grin
your are going subjective bro.

Regardless, I feel your pain and I associate with your plight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Family Must Have Only 1 Kid / Please Advice Me, Am I Over Reacting. I Want To Be A Good Wife / After The Fight I Don't Feel A Spark For My Husband Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.