Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? (12799 Views)

Colours You Will Not Be Caught Dead Wearing? / What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season / What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by oyinda3(f): 3:31am On Aug 13, 2009
@ bluespice ur crazy. unless ur joking of course tongue but that sounds cool though
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by bluespice(f): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2009
oyinda thanks i love u too tongue
gators, u went wrong a looooong time ago deal with it grin
ur going to my look
jeans, top n flats is my err day look
except in winter where it changes to boots tongue
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by oyinda3(f): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2009
ahh i have a love-hate relationship with jeans.
but i guess i'llhave to wear them more often in the winter. 'cause they're the best pants for the cold weather. haha
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by bluespice(f): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2009
i dont think i could live without jeans
for real any pants i wear that arent jeans i notice it immediately stupid as that might sound undecided
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by oyinda3(f): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2009
you notice it immediately?
i don't think i can live w/o them either but maybe a little bit into the future i hope to be living mostly w/o them. . . .except in the cold winter time lol
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by bluespice(f): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2009
its quite possible to dress jeans up u know. . .
a shirt,statement jewelry,and heels or flats n ur good to go smiley
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2009
I love my jeans, they make me look slim, my shorts make me look slimer. kiss

I love skirts, but I don't think they're really for me.

bluespice:

oyinda thanks i love u too tongue
gators, u went wrong a looooong time ago deal with it grin
ur going to my look
jeans, top n flats is my err day look
except in winter where it changes to boots tongue
You got that right cool

Oyinda, how can you not like jeans? [I always knew you were an alien]
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2009
Jeans are gay
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by bluespice(f): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Jeans are gay
LMAO!!!!
this takes the cake
TOH ill assume ur kidding here
in that case, more than 3/4 of the world is gay then
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by oyinda3(f): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2009
yea that's true. i guess i just don't have a pair of jeans that come with the free and comfy feeling yet. lol
@gators haha i wear jeans a lot but my cotton n linen pants are just sooo comfyyy. i can take a nap or do w/e in them w/o feeling uncomfortable.

i don't hate jeans lol. i love-hate them
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by bluespice(f): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2009
love-hate is hate abeg tongue
btw tried apple bottoms n baby phats? they might take care of that problem
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2009
bluespice:

Lol you are such a hoodrat

House of Deron nko? tongue
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2009
bluespice:

LMAO!!!!
this takes the cake
TOH ill assume ur kidding here
in that case, more than 3/4 of the world is gay then
No mind her o.

She still loves the ol' buba and iro.
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by oyinda3(f): 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2009
bluespice:

love-hate is hate abeg tongue

lol that's too ghettolicious for me lol ppl will look at me like am crazy. besides my bootay ain't as huge as urs (u mentioned urs was bigger than j-lo in a previous topic) lol

but really are those jeans really that comfy? they don't look comfy on the girls that i see in them. they look extra tight and dressy. i'm speaking more of an everyday look. pants for sitting in my couch or going to grocery store. lol
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2009
True. I rather go around in bubu than jeans
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

True. I rather go around in bubu than jeans
But you look better in jeans though

@Oyinda
They're very comfy.
Some jeans "looks" tight, but they're not.
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by chiogo(f): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2009
LOL I won't be caught dead wearing one of those shorts that end just a lil below the butt cheeks aka booty shorts. some of these girls be forcing it - I know it's hot but def. not that much.  tongue

PS: I love jeans.
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2009
booty shorts, hate them grin
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by chiogo(f): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
I know tongue
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by bluespice(f): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
booty shorts added to my new make-over tongue

seriously tho, it kinda looks okay it when they are worn with pantyhose n boots ofcourse smiley
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by MrCrackles(m): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2009
Silk Thongs tongue
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by 3spade3(m): 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2009
Clothes period. I like being naked 13 hours of the day. And the hoes love it too. YA DIGG!!!
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2009
bluespice:

seriously tho, it kinda looks okay it when they are worn with pantyhose n boots ofcourse smiley
wHAT?

Stop that nonsense thinking right there! angry

3spade3:

Clothes period. I like being naked 13 hours of the day. And the hoes love it too. YA DIGG!!!
cool cool Jigolo or stripper?
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by 3spade3(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2009
FL Gators:

wHAT?

Stop that nonsense thinking right there! angry
cool cool Jigolo or stripper?

Naw, Just a nigga who likes to let all hang out.
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by chiogo(f): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2009
bluespice:

you're right. I can wear them with leggings underneath, it's cute lol

@FL Gators, for a mo, I thought you wrote  "heart". oh, so you hate booty shorts? lool
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 14, 2009
O.k

sha let all be something worthwhile

@chiogo
With passion.

ppl take it to the extreme, esp fat ppl. ok phat ppl
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by oyinda3(f): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2009
FL Gators:

ppl take it to the extreme, esp fat ppl. ok phat ppl

lol. meanie cheesy
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by bluespice(f): 2:52am On Aug 14, 2009
gators dont worry, i wont be caught in none like that anytime soon
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by ladysex(f): 4:49am On Aug 15, 2009
I don't like wearing pantyhose. OMG!!!!
I can't stand them.
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by oge4real(f): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2009
Leather pants
Bikini
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by bluespice(f): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2009
liquid pants or whatever they call em
Re: What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2009
Bluespice, what's that? pix plz?

Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine / Evar Bekky Okoye Wins "Face Of Democracy Nigeria" Pageant 2017 (Photo) / Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up?