Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Zastmedia "ZIBS" Call Centre/customer Service Agents - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zastmedia "ZIBS" Call Centre/customer Service Agents (1498 Views)

Recruitment For Graduate Customer Service Agents. / 8 Call Centre/ Customer Service Executives Wanted In Ikota, Lekki / 8 Call Centre/ Customer Service Executives Wanted In Ikota, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zastmedia "ZIBS" Call Centre/customer Service Agents by dammy4511(m): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2016
ZASTMEDIA International Ltd, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria is a leader in Broadband Solutions for residential and business customers. We provide our clients with communications services including voice, bandwidth, video and data, network access and other services. We also provide converged communications, information and entertainment services over fiber-optic and wireless broadband.

Customer Service Representative Job Duties:

-Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
-Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
-customer records by updating account information.
-Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
-Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Skills and Qualifications:

Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking, a good university and polytechnic degree. relevant certifications will be an advantage, at least 2years experience.

Mode of Application

Qualified applicants should send CV to yinkaoluwadamilare@hudsongroup.us.com

Deadline

27th of April 2016.
Re: Zastmedia "ZIBS" Call Centre/customer Service Agents by dedtroy(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2016
I am a Certified E-Business Professional Customer Relationship Management V2 (CEP CRM- 212-16)
EC Council.
I look forward to hearing from you soonest and hopefully to schedule
an interview in which I hope to learn how I may be able to contribute
to its continued success and growth.

Thank you.
Re: Zastmedia "ZIBS" Call Centre/customer Service Agents by luvguy(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2016
dammy4511:
ZASTMEDIA International Ltd, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria is a leader in Broadband Solutions for residential and business customers. We provide our clients with communications services including voice, bandwidth, video and data, network access and other services. We also provide converged communications, information and entertainment services over fiber-optic and wireless broadband.

Customer Service Representative Job Duties:

-Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
-Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
-customer records by updating account information.
-Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
-Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Skills and Qualifications:

Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking, a good university and polytechnic degree. relevant certifications will be an advantage, at least 2years experience.

Mode of Application

Qualified applicants should send CV to yinkaoluwadamilare@hudsongroup.us.com

Deadline

27th of April 2016.

tx 4 de info..de email looks lyk a personal email tho.
Re: Zastmedia "ZIBS" Call Centre/customer Service Agents by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
luvguy:
tx 4 de info..de email looks lyk a personal email tho.

so I got an invite for interview for dis opening. is anyone wit n e on dis
cc luvguy
Re: Zastmedia "ZIBS" Call Centre/customer Service Agents by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
dedtroy:
I am a Certified E-Business Professional Customer Relationship Management V2 (CEP CRM- 212-16)
EC Council.
I look forward to hearing from you soonest and hopefully to schedule
an interview in which I hope to learn how I may be able to contribute
to its continued success and growth.

Thank you.

did u get an invite for interview for this opening?

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite / The Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2016 / Odoguyan Road,ikorodu.please How Do I Locate This Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.