Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,691 members, 7,921,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:48 AM

See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) (4748 Views)

See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by richgang(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2016
I saw this funny picture today of this gigantic ladies eating a big bowl of Eba'

My question is who can guess the state this ladies are from "

Let's see the state that pop up the most.

Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by Donnetimmy(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Ogun State, Western Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by Airforce1(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2016
choi shocked
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by Meeloreh(f): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2016
Donnetimmy:
why would you say that cry
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by okonja(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Donnetimmy:

You n I both know that you are not saying the truth angry. Even though some Yoruba ladies are well endowed like this, they don't eat like this. grin plus from the picture of what they are eating, you can tell the region

2 Likes

Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by panini(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2016
Eba that yellow can only be from one region... grin

1 Like

Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by YorubaWoman: 9:09am On Apr 19, 2016
Yellow eba and egusi soup so much common in Delta state.
That soup might not even be egusi, maybe banga soup or bush mango fruit soup cheesy

And the hugeness of those shocked

2 Likes

Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by Utchgirl(f): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2016
Yellowbar women !

They r alwaz fat like dis.
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2016
Easiest way to commit suicide na to do 3some or 4some with these ladies. U go reach heaven u no go come back again
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by Wizzz: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2016
Sinaj, rokiatu, introvert and itsladyF again grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Wizzz:
Sinaj, rokiatu, introvert and itsladyF again grin
grin grin grin grin you have jokes.
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by Wizzz: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2016
rokiatu:
grin grin
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by octopusfreaky(f): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2016
yea saw on it fb, for their mind dey think they are living life They should be drinking five litres of green tea, blended carrot, lettuce and cucumber to burn dose fats.
A friend of mine wanted to be fat just to increase the size of her boobs so she ate cake and icing sugar everyday .Alas, it worked for her but now she fvvvkiiing hates her amoebaishhh stature and wants to slim down.
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by potbelly(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2016
These ladies dey chop sha... See the mould of eba wey dem dey take at one picking...
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by lekkie073(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
yellow eba is not eaten in by yorubas...
maybe the deltans or ibos ....
but I suspect these elephants r from amawbia
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by 100Cents: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Where else ?

But Ibadan, Oyo state..
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by okuneddie(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
100Cents:

Where else ?

But Ibadan, Oyo state..

shut up bros, we not dey chop like that for Ibadan.....mind yasef before I show u Ibadan blood in me
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by okuneddie(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
Utchgirl:
Yellowbar women !

They r alwaz fat like dis.

nanamu see ur mouth......we love them fat.....we love the with meat in their front and behind....we love them chubby....besides they are not Yoruba cos we don't eat yellow Eba.....I guess they should be ur sis or cuz
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by Utchgirl(f): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
okuneddie:

nanamu see ur mouth......we love them fat.....we love the with meat in their front and behind....we love them chubby....besides they are not Yoruba cos we don't eat yellow Eba.....I guess they should be ur sis or cuz

Wht is dis tin saying ?

1 Like

Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by danny6ix(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Jeezus! :oJeezus!
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by Blesyneojb: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Women of abakaliki
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by freshbonesneh(f): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Airforce1:
choi shocked
Airforce man....
imagine u marry d 4 woman
walai ur inspiration will be devine

meanwhile ur lepa babe go still join o
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by orexia(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dis 4 women as u see dem so u fit use dem do great wall of nigeria ;DDis 4 women as u see dem so u fit use dem do great wall of nigeria
Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by Qualer: 4:31am On Apr 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
yea saw on it fb, for their mind dey think they are living life They should be drinking five litres of green tea, blended carrot, lettuce and cucumber to burn dose fats.
A friend of mine wanted to be fat just to increase the size of her boobs so she ate cake and icing sugar everyday .Alas, it worked for her but now she fvvvkiiing hates her amoebaishhh stature and wants to slim down.

Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by Qualer: 4:36am On Apr 20, 2016
rokiatu:

you realise you been on here for a decade, right?

Re: See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:41am On Apr 25, 2016
richgang:
I saw this funny picture today of this gigantic ladies eating a big bowl of Eba'

My question is who can guess the state this ladies are from "

Let's see the state that pop up the most.

They look Camerounian.

(1) (Reply)

Recent Pictures Of Talented Actress Destiny Etiko / Things You Should Know About Talented Sexy Nollywood Diva Marygrace Chioma Ogbu / Jordyn Woods Shares Pictures Of Her Sexy Body In A Bathing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.