Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,146 members, 7,922,823 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all (1508 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / The Girl I Love Ended Our Relationship Because She Doesn't Trust Me. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Trust Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all by Kolababe: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2016

Re: Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all by Kolababe: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2016
Lol
Re: Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all by Greene66: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2016
I don't understand.

Yes why TF will he take a pic with a spoon on his head yesterday? She asked today and he sent it. So what's the lie?

Besides any lady who ask me for such,that's the end of the relationship
Re: Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all by FreeBSD: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2016
Doesn't look busted to me.
Re: Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all by VoteDemiladgold: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2016
Hahhahhahahhahahahhaha

Some women get serious problem sha grin cheesy

Lwkmd!!!!!! Still laffing grin cheesy
Re: Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all by Ezedon(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2016
Arrant nonsense
Re: Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all by dapizy02(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2016
Confused bae......
Re: Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all by Michellla(f): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2016
she busted nothing. infact she sounds dumb to me.
Re: Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all by Vinshu(f): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2016
Didn't bust anything.

She even appears silly and dumb
Re: Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all by Aguiyi13(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2016
She bursted nothin' I wouldn't call that smartness, she's just insecure.
Re: Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all by Mrbigman1(m): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2016
Lwkmd, d guy dey dull balls aswell.

Very soon d bae go ask u to walk out nakid and u go do cos she is fvcking insecure
Re: Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all by CaroLyner(f): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Quite Dumb
Re: Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all by Marinza(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Mtcheew ....some guys can indulge nonsense sha
Re: Lol..this is what happens when your girlfriend doesn't trust you at all by Kolababe: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2016
Greene66:
I don't understand.

Yes why TF will he take a pic with a spoon on his head yesterday? She asked today and he sent it. So what's the lie?

Besides any lady who ask me for such,that's the end of the relationship

SHE probably had asked him to take the spoon yesterday and he refused to cos he wasn't home and told her he was.

(1) (Reply)

14 Easy Ways To Give A Woman An Unforgettable $exual Experience / Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" / Do I Look Like A Cat Or A Fish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.