Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,895 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

ICAN - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / ICAN (1974 Views)

Ican May 2015 Result Expected July 10, 2015. / Ican Exam Lecture Centre, Ican Exam Accredited Lecture Centre, ICAN ATS Exam / Ican/ats Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN by missojugo(f): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2009
does anyone know what documents i need to send with my application to sit for ican in nigeria. i have a masters in  accounting. cant find info on the website.
Re: ICAN by Gabry(f): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2009
Am not sure if this is the right one but please do check http://www.ican-ngr.org/ATSWA-REGISTRATION.HTML
Re: ICAN by missojugo(f): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2009
Yes thats the website i visited but the link for professional students registration is broken,
Re: ICAN by Gabry(f): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2009
Your meaning you cannot read whats in there or wetin?

Registration
ATSWA STUDENT REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
a) Five (5) credits passes including English Language and Mathematics in the West African School Certificate Examination, General Certificate of Education or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination, National Examination Council (NECO), National Board for Technical Education but not more than two sittings
b) Ordinary National Diploma of any Polytechnic recognized by the Council of the Institute
c) National Certificate of Education (NCE) from any College of Education
d) Any other relevant qualification approved by the Institute

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Candidates who wish to write the examination should first register as a student. Registration Procedure are as follows:
PAY A SUM OF 6,300 NAIRA AND OBTAIN ATSWA PIN VOUCHER FROM ZENITH BANK OR FIDELITY BANK (The amount covers the cost of Syllabus, Students Identity Card and Certificate of Registration.)
GET A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OR AAT MEMBER AS YOUR REFEREE
GET HIS/HER MEMBERSHIP NUMBER/NAME/PHONE NUMBER
SCAN YOUR PASSPORT
LOG ON TO THE WEBSITE INDICATED ON THE PIN VOUCHER, COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE ON-LINE FORM
PRINT OUT A COPY OF THE CONFIRMATION FORM THAT APPEARS AFTER CLICKING ON SUBMIT
ATTACH THE FOLLOWING:
PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE/SWORN AFFIDEVIT
PHOTOCOPY OF WAEC / NECO CERTIFICATE OR COMPUTER PRINTOUT
THREE (3) PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
THREE (3) SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPES WITH 50 Naira POSTAL STAMP
SUBMIT PRINTOUT OF "REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION FORM" WITH ATTACHED DOCUMENTS TO STUDENTS’ EDUCATION AND TRAINING DEPARTMENT; ICAN SECRETARIAT ANNEX, 25, ASSOCIATION AVENUE, ILUPEJU, LAGOS.
NOTE: YOUR REFEREE SHOULD ENDORSE THE REGISTRATION FORM AND ALL DOCUMENTS ATTACHED WITH THE FORM
In addition to the above, students will be required to pay
N1,500.00 each for re-issue of lost Registration or Exemption Certificates accompanied with a sworn affidavit
N500.00 for re-issue of lost identity card
N1,000.00 for replacement of lost syllabus or fresh purchase of syllabus.
All students are required to pay an Annual subscription of N1,500.00 at the beginning of each year.

http://www.ican-ngr.org/ATSWA-REGISTRATION.HTML
Re: ICAN by Gabry(f): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2009
Ive check the Professional Student link. its all essesible. Try again
Re: ICAN by kellyjessy1gma: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pass ICAN with ease.
Contact Topfield Tutors for ICAN ATS, Foundation Intermediate and PE I in Lagos. Quiz Pack Available
Call 08020647499, 07041850660
or Email: gbolaboonasanya@yahoo.com
http://www.facebook.com/topfield.tutors
Re: ICAN by Gindu: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
]Can anyone explain the benefits of ICAN over ACCA? Cos I am getting confused on which of the professional certification I should enroll for and the clock is speedily ticking[

(1) (Reply)

A Certified Java Master Is Here: / Peachtree, Tally Erp, Daceasy, Advanced Excel, Quickbooks Training In Lagos / Oracle Primavera P6 Eppm R8.2 & P6 Ppm R8.2 Training & Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.