Stats: 3,192,116 members, 7,946,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ambode: Radio Listeners And Television Viewers To Obtain Licenec. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Radio Listeners And Television Viewers To Obtain Licenec. (1192 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports / Nigeria Police Establishes Radio And Television Stations (2) (3) (4)

Ambode: Radio Listeners And Television Viewers To Obtain Licenec. by Chugavey(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lagos state government has given directive to radio listeners and television viewers to pay an undisclosed fee for an annual licence. Payment to be made within 30 days.

Re: Ambode: Radio Listeners And Television Viewers To Obtain Licenec. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
chai!!!! chanji is here!! Very soon we will be paying tax before we breathe oxygen

Re: Ambode: Radio Listeners And Television Viewers To Obtain Licenec. by otokx(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Its not Ambode, various local governments are empowered by Law to collect such though they have not been doing so.
Re: Ambode: Radio Listeners And Television Viewers To Obtain Licenec. by Genea(f): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Is it just me, or our government is running mad day by day..... Before u know it I will start paying for the land I walk on and air I breathe....

Re: Ambode: Radio Listeners And Television Viewers To Obtain Licenec. by agabusta: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
chukwudi44:
chai!!!! chanji is here!! Very soon we will be paying tax before we breathe oxygen

Are u just seeing/hearing about radio/tv tax?

Na this one all these local govt officials dey take harass people up and down, but I think it's only applicable to commercial premises. God forgive me, I just detest those local govt chaps.

Re: Ambode: Radio Listeners And Television Viewers To Obtain Licenec. by thesicilian: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
Make dem come collect now. Their father!
Re: Ambode: Radio Listeners And Television Viewers To Obtain Licenec. by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
chukwudi44:

@ your age, you don't know about radio/tv license. I doubt if you are really Igbo.

Re: Ambode: Radio Listeners And Television Viewers To Obtain Licenec. by Goke7: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is ignorance of the highest order nah, this is what all local govts collect for Christ sake.

Mod, should please take this thread down as its false and misleading

Re: Ambode: Radio Listeners And Television Viewers To Obtain Licenec. by Ayatul(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
This govt doesn't care to know if you have radio and TV set in ur home or not they are just interested in your teller. Very soon Lagos state govt will charge you for using phones and label it ''phone tax''.

Enugu Massacre Worse Than Killing Of Igbos In 1966 That Led To Civil War / FG And NLC.......what Is Going On?? / PHOTOS: Bauchi First Female Chief Judge,justice Rabi Umar