Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,584 members, 7,892,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

Girls!This Is Disgusting! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls!This Is Disgusting! (1499 Views)

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls!This Is Disgusting! by demzylahot(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
There's this guy I know,he is my pal but he is well older than me,he is a chronic womanizer, there's hardly a cute girl in town he hasn't slept with...
There is this girl he dated while in uni,they broke up in acrimonious circumstances after his then gf tried to fight off other girls and keep his man,this didn't yield any tangible result as she couldn't keep him.
After the drama that heralded their break up,he found love again,this time with his ex's sister(wtf),the guy was even sleeping over at their abode,he ever went on to sleep with his new gf's cousin right under their roof. Imagine in one family,he has slept with two sisters and a cousin
His present gf is a sister to one of his exes and the ex is really backing her sister in the relationship,I shared the story with a female friend,she gave me a hilarious reply, "the guy is good in bed or maybe he has an iron d**k". A family sharing their kpekus with one guy is disgusting.. Girls,will you support your sis to date your ex?
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by 100Cents: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Okay.

So ?

We dey talk of how to make money in 2016..

And fuel price never come down..
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Chaii..... Op seems I know the guy... Is his name harrison by any means?.....
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
angry oh hell no...
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Op u get fuel? cry cry
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by demzylahot(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
slyIsaac:
Chaii..... Op seems I know the guy... Is his name harrison by any means?.....
Lolz.. you are wrong
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by demzylahot(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op u get fuel? cry cry
you wan gimme?
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by demzylahot(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
angry oh hell no...
there's love in sharing grin
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by omega25red(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
demzylahot:
There's this guy I know,he is my pal but he is well older than me,he is a chronic womanizer, there's hardly a cute girl in town he hasn't slept with...
There is this girl he dated while in uni,they broke up in acrimonious circumstances after his then gf tried to fight off other girls and keep his man,this didn't yield any tangible result as she couldn't keep him.
After the drama that heralded their break up,he found love again,this time with his ex's sister(wtf),the guy was even sleeping over at their abode,he ever went on to sleep with his new gf's cousin right under their roof. Imagine in one family,he has slept with two sisters and a cousin
[b]His present gf is a sister to one of his exes [/b]and the ex is really backing her sister in the relationship,I shared the story with a female friend,she gave me a hilarious reply, "the guy is good in bed or maybe he has an iron d**k". A family sharing their kpekus with one guy is disgusting.. Girls,will you support your sis to date your ex?
you sound jealous and he is now the king of that family. grin grin
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
demzylahot:

Lolz.. you are wrong
Oh.
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by demzylahot(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
omega25red:
you sound jealous and he is now the king of that family. grin grin
Lolz..no way grin
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by demzylahot(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
slyIsaac:
Oh.
Harrisons are badasses sha
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by MRBrownJ: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
the man cannot be blamed for what is happening, but my question IS: why would he even want to settle with any member of this family of shameless h0es?!
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by iykekelvins(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
That ur. Friend is a badass
Those girls need to be checked
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by demzylahot(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
iykekelvins:
That ur. Friend is a badass

Those girls need to be checked
True cool
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by demzylahot(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
MRBrownJ:
the man cannot be blamed for what is happening, but my question IS: why would he even want to settle with any member of this family of shameless h0es?!
I'll ask him grin
Re: Girls!This Is Disgusting! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Who ur friend private life epp

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants My Unclad Pics / See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend's Car After He Cheated On Her / Yellowbeauty Come Ooo. I Am Dying For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.