Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,919 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message (30306 Views)

Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift / Bloody Clash Between Fayose And Olujimi Supporters In Ekiti State / APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by mykelly(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oooops:

Ur generation will be faced with the smelly kitten of Linda...

You have no point to give than to come and talk anyhow to your father's mate abi? i dont blame you....

Better don't quote me again before UTAGBA will scatter you
silence is the best answer for a big fool like you
Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by gretblue: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
dukie25:
Waiting to hear from Bubu who got 2mil votes in Kano.

2mil votes in Kano and none was declared void.
Just the same way 1.2 votes were declared in Delta state without any void votes.You have not recovered from the Electoral shock of your Hero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by modath(f): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
anonimi:

I would think that you understand English but that is obviously an error.
There is nothing conclusive in the message she purportedly sent that said she bought any vote.
Paid in the context that she used it could mean that she WORKED for it and that is what she went on to advise her aggressor to do, not so

I won't insult you, it's useless....... would just advise that you stick to posting collages as they manage to convey info (even if it's flawed) than when you you try use words..... missed its mark cheesy

BTW, You've used up your "mention" reply quota for the nearest future, slowly savour it cos e go tey small before i even pay you mind...... Everyone is aware of your mission, so i know how you are & can be , so no offence taken... Bye....

Have this, with lots of love from Ex Gov Wada to you.. smiley

Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oooops:

Ur generation will be faced with the smelly kitten of Linda...

You have no point to give than to come and talk anyhow to your father's mate abi? i dont blame you....

Better don't quote me again before UTAGBA will scatter you
Who or what is Utagba?
Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by Evathyst(f): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
mapet:

1. The statement, taken in isolation may not mean anything, but within the context of the reply to the "alledged" conversation, it is an outright admission that she paid her way to secure votes.

2. Second, this has been trending on twitter since morning and the retweets is devoid of party affiliation, but by all well meaning Nigerians that want the good of this country.

Other comments of yours needs no review as they are simply unintelligent statements
First and foremost, I'd like to know the night school or sunday school which you graduated from. undecided undecided

If you were ever taught English language in your secondary school, you'll realise that the so-called statement is just a metaphorical statement. It doesn't in anyway amount to bribery. For God's sake, has English language become that difficult for folks like you to understand? Stop displaying your ignorance please!

Back to your second statement, that it had been trending on twitter doesn't mean it wasn't spread by the APC. There's this Latin saying that goes thus; QUI BONO. Who benefits? If you know which party tends to benefit from her indictment, then, you'll know who the falsehood peddlers are. Simple logic!

In conclusion, while I expected you to raise a counter argument on all the failed promises of this administration, you resorted to displaying your crass 'Zombyism'. Too bad! I don't trade words with zombies, I educate them. wink wink

You APC e-robots have never failed to live up to your expectation of standing logic on the head. And twisting facts so as to satisfy your illogical interpretation. Keep fooling yourselves, 2019 is almost here...

Please, don't quote me again, I've got better things to do than engaging an e-robot. undecided

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Peace!
Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by GurlFriend: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Below is the text message sent by the constituent which precipitated Olujimi's scandalous admission

2 Shares

Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by ehissi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
What's so special about that!!
She wants to drive Jeep, doesn't President Buhari want to fly Private Jet, and get FOREX at official rate and live in tastefully furnished state house!!??

She paid all the way, Buhari too paid all the way too!! After all, where all of una dey when Buhari wan borrow money buy Presidential Nomination for APC!!??

Both Tinubu Ooh, Lai Mohammed Oooh, Lalasticlala, even seun for Nairaland hia; Buhari no see them borrow money buy form!!!

Everybody shout Sai baba, vote but Buhari paid all the way, and now E dey fly Private Jet for Presidency!!

Any fulani Bagga dey threaten am!!??

Make those Children get lost Jooor!!! angry
Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by DedeNkem: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
I'm surprised people are shocked about this, as if it has not been a norm in Nigeria to buy vote.

Every Nigerian politician in power, including Buhari, and those who failed to grab power, bought all or most of their votes.

Most Nigerians vote for a politician depending on gifts they receive from him or her. Some id*iots don't mind selling their votes for few cups of rice and tomatoes. Nigerians don't vote with candidate's qualifications in mind.

So I don't blame her at all for buying her votes, I blame st*upid and corrupt Nigerians who sell their votes!
Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by ehissi(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
chinchum:
stop trying to be clever. If i as a politician tells you 'your votes for me was not free, i paid all the way' , it is this unintelligent and worthless analysis you will come up with ba?

Bros before you take him to the cleaners; name one country in the world where it is free to organise an electoral campaign and I will join you and bash his analysis!!

Also; who paid for President Buhari's APC presidential nomination form!!
Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by Wazobia12(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
dukie25:
Waiting to hear from Bubu who got 2mil votes in Kano.

2mil votes in Kano and none was declared void.

If you dont know they were over 3million accredited voters and over 50k was void.

But pls tell me about rivers state 1.4million accredited voters with 1.2million votes dats almost a 95% voter turnout during that widely spread witnessed violence u still dey talk about peaceful kano. Mtcheeewww
Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by JurassicPark: 6:29am On Apr 20, 2016
Evathyst:
'I paid every inch of the way...'

How does the statement above amount to admittance of bribery? APC self na wa o! undecided undecided

A ruling party that still engage in propaganda. Is that the $1 to #1 exchange rate that they promised in their campaign? The 20,000 mega watts nko? 3 million jobs annually. 5K for unemployed graduate nko? 20,000 housing units in every APC state. This Govt is just pathetic! undecided kiss

Formerly a Zombie, but now a wailer. wink

I was amazed while going tru ur comments on this thread cos I know we once had an argument prior to tha last election. knew fully well that u were pro chan-ji aka zombie grin

..Until I came across the highlighted statement grin

Technically you were one of those who put us in this mess...Anyway, welcome on board!!

We are landlords here grin

By 2019, every nigerian will be a "wailer" Q.E.D
Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by mapet: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2016
It is unfortunate that for all your rant, you fail the simple test of logic. Your attempt to swing this just highlights both your comprehension deficit and failed attempt to appear smart. Pray tell, what metaphorical statement is "I paid every inch of the way..." in this context? Did you even bother to read the conversations between the guy that sent her the text and the reply he got? People like you are little minded and the little knowledge you have, you cannot put to good use.

Unfortunately your limitations did not allow you to see what is important. The question of who benefits is as useless and worthless as you lay your arguments. We are talking about the common good of our country Nigeria, how in the time of scarcity our Senate is supposed to show concern and commitment by not buying needless cars, not given to corruption by ammending CCT and CCB act and others, yet what you could think of in this whole issue is who benefits? Unfortunately I cannot come down to your comprehension level to explain simple things to you

Unfortunately your comprehension level looks less than basic, and I do not find it tempting to "raise a counter argument......" with you. I value the use of my intellect.......

Evathyst:
First and foremost, I'd like to know the night school or sunday school which you graduated from. undecided undecided

If you were ever taught English language in your secondary school, you'll realise that the so-called statement is just a metaphorical statement. It doesn't in anyway amount to bribery. For God's sake, has English language become that difficult for folks like you to understand? Stop displaying your ignorance please!

Back to your second statement, that it had been trending on twitter doesn't mean it wasn't spread by the APC. There's this Latin saying that goes thus; QUI BONO. Who benefits? If you know which party tends to benefit from her indictment, then, you'll know who the falsehood peddlers are. Simple logic!

In conclusion, while I expected you to raise a counter argument on all the failed promises of this administration, you resorted to displaying your crass 'Zombyism'. Too bad! I don't trade words with zombies, I educate them. wink wink

You APC e-robots have never failed to live up to your expectation of standing logic on the head. And twisting facts so as to satisfy your illogical interpretation. Keep fooling yourselves, 2019 is almost here...

Please, don't quote me again, I've got better things to do than engaging an e-robot. undecided

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Peace!
Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by Evathyst(f): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2016
JurassicPark:

I was amazed while going tru ur comments on this thread cos I know we once had an argument prior to tha last election. knew fully well that u were pro chan-ji aka zombie grin

..Until I came across the highlighted statement grin

Technically you were one of those who put us in this mess...Anyway, welcome on board!!

We are landlords here grin

By 2019, every nigerian will be a "wailer" Q.E.D
Abi o! Has Bubu not done enough damage that could turn even a Zombie to a wailer? cry cry

This APsh*t Govt is like the legendary Gheghis Khan's statement; 'I'm God's punishment, if you haven't committed a great sin, God wouldn't have sent a punishment like me...'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by Evathyst(f): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2016
mapet:
It is unfortunate that for all your rant, you fail the simple test of logic. Your attempt to swing this just highlights both your comprehension deficit and failed attempt to appear smart. Pray tell, what metaphorical statement is "I paid every inch of the way..." in this context? Did you even bother to read the conversations between the guy that sent her the text and the reply he got? People like you are little minded and the little knowledge you have, you cannot put to good use.

Unfortunately your limitations did not allow you to see what is important. The question of who benefits is as useless and worthless as you lay your arguments. We are talking about the common good of our country Nigeria, how in the time of scarcity our Senate is supposed to show concern and commitment by not buying needless cars, not given to corruption by ammending CCT and CCB act and others, yet what you could think of in this whole issue is who benefits? Unfortunately I cannot come down to your comprehension level to explain simple things to you

Unfortunately your comprehension level looks less than basic, and I do not find it tempting to "raise a counter argument......" with you. I value the use of my intellect.......

If you had read a biblical passage where Jesus claimed to be a 'sheep' so you probably would have likened him to a four-footed creature? undecided undecided

You APsh*t's e-robots are just so pathetic! Your level of crass zombyism is congenital. angry angry

'I paid every inch of the way....' can simply be interpreted to mean 'She gave her all to ensure her electoral success'. What imaginary 'context' are you referring to here? undecided undecided Ehn?

Just as Oscar Wilde opined; 'Those who allude ugly meanings to beautiful things are corrupt and are amoral...' I'd rather wish you can advise your party (The Association of Past Criminals) to stop embarrassing themselves by looking for scandal where none exist. Governance is all about service. What reasonable service have they rendered after Nigerians voted them in? In case you're still living in dreamland, it's almost a year since your 'Messiah' was sworn in.

With this lame argument you stated above, you've deliberately given yourself up as a petty lick spittle, meal-time joker, bloody sycophant, and a mercenary activist who would sell his conscience for filthy lucre saks. For a party whose followers are inherently not gifted with a faculty of discernment, I don't think I owe you people the sympathy of enlightening you. Now, if you'll excuse me, the grown ups gotta go to work this morning. You could while away your time here for all I care. wink wink

Peace!
Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by mapet: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Evathyst:
If you had read a biblical passage where Jesus claimed to be a sheep so you probably would have likened him to a four-footed creature? undecided undecided

You APsh*t's e-robots are just so pathetic! Your level of crass crass zombyism is congenital. angry angry

With this lame argument you stated above, you've deliberately given yourself up as a petty lick spittle, meal-time joker, bloody sycophant, and a mercenary activist which you truly are. For a party whose followers are inherently not gifted with a faculty of discernment, I don't think I owe you the sympathy of enlightening you. Now, if you'll excuse me, the grown ups gotta go to work this morning. You could while away your time here for all I care. wink wink

Peace!

I knew I would bring out your emptiness, so much for claim of the command of language yet empty on "brains". obviously things got beyond what your brain can process, frustration had to set in. No wonder you resorted to expletives.
Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by Evathyst(f): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2016
mapet:

[s][/s]I knew I would bring out your emptiness, so much for claim of the command of language yet empty on "brains". obviously things got beyond what your brain can process, frustration had to set in. No wonder you resorted to expletives[s][/s].

Since you're well versed in the language, kindly fill in the blank spaces in the form below.

Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by mapet: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2016
Evathyst:

Just as Oscar Wilde opined; 'Those who allude ugly meanings to beautiful things are corrupt and are amoral...' I'd rather wish you can advise your party (The Association of Past Criminals) to stop embarrassing themselves by looking for scandal where none exist. Governance is all about service. What reasonable service have they rendered after Nigerians voted them in? In case you're still living in dreamland, it's almost a year since your 'Messiah' was sworn in.

Stew.pid O level literature student, you just quickly flip through your textbooks and lift quotes, without assessing the relevance. Try and explain how Olujimi's reply is a metaphor! You shamelessly defend a Senator who harshly replied a constitutent that was voicing out his concern on wanton waste and impunity in the Senate. You shamelessly want to explain away a Senator that told a constituent to go to blazes as he's irrelevant, after all she's "paid every inch of the way..." yet you claim to know that governance is all about service? What an irony?

I know you're a pay-per-post IPOB she-tout, but your pay masters should have engaged intelligent ones. O blimey! I almost forgot that it is only unintelligent folks that can condescend so low to do what you do
Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by mapet: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2016
Evathyst:

Since you're well versed in the language, kindly fill in the blank spaces in the form below.

Now I can confirm you have obviously lost it. For someone that was seeking for "counter arguments.....". But sista, are you so dumb that you don't know your level? Direct collages and nonsense stuffs like these to your cohorts, who are bereft of the capacity to rational thinking.....
Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by JurassicPark: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Evathyst:
Abi o! Has Bubu not done enough damage that could turn even a Zombie to a wailer? cry cry

This APsh*t Govt is like the legendary Gheghis Khan's statement; 'I'm God's punishment, if you haven't committed a great sin, God wouldn't have sent a punishment like me...'

..and ur Bubu doesn't seem to care sad
Re: Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message by IYANGBALI: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
VickyRotex:

Who's this Greenback? Iyangbali, looks like youve mentored someone here.
geraoutrahia men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly / Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.