Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:14 AM

Has The Issuance Of Police Permit For Car Tinted Glass Been Suspended? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Has The Issuance Of Police Permit For Car Tinted Glass Been Suspended? (1740 Views)

Problems Encountered By The Introduction Of The New Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit / How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience / Permit For Factory Tinted Glass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Issuance Of Police Permit For Car Tinted Glass Been Suspended? by ichibanman: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2009
Can anyone confirm for me if the police authorities have suspended the issuance of permits for cars with tinted glasses?

One person I spoke with said it has been suspended while another says he can still get it.
Re: Has The Issuance Of Police Permit For Car Tinted Glass Been Suspended? by ichibanman: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2009
Re: Has The Issuance Of Police Permit For Car Tinted Glass Been Suspended? by ichibanman: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2009
Re: Has The Issuance Of Police Permit For Car Tinted Glass Been Suspended? by ParklaneA: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2009
Heard the same thing but now confused cos I still see people advertising that they can get them.

I need clarification too pls.
Re: Has The Issuance Of Police Permit For Car Tinted Glass Been Suspended? by inspiredm(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2009
My Licensing Agent Explained that Due to the recent appointment of a New Inspector General of Police, there might be a Police Authorities Cabinet Shake Up.

However, Cover Notes for Tint Permits are Issued Temporarily until the Shake Up is effected whereby we Should have an AIG /DIG Assigned to approve Permits For Tinted Windows. cool cool
Re: Has The Issuance Of Police Permit For Car Tinted Glass Been Suspended? by ichibanman: 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2009
inspired_m:

My Licensing Agent Explained that Due to the recent appointment of a New Inspector General of Police, there might be a Police Authorities Cabinet Shake Up.

However, Cover Notes for Tint Permits are Issued Temporarily until the Shake Up is effected whereby we Should have an AIG /DIG Assigned to approve Permits For Tinted Windows. cool cool

Thanks Inspired_m

Does this mean that we would need to get another permit to replace the cover note when the appointments are made? That would be 'double taxation.'

How much are they charging for the cover notes now and how much is the permit proper going for?
Re: Has The Issuance Of Police Permit For Car Tinted Glass Been Suspended? by GEW: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2009
ichibanman:

Thanks Inspired_m

Does this mean that we would need to get another permit to replace the cover note when the appointments are made? That would be 'double taxation.'

How much are they charging for the cover notes now and how much is the permit proper going for?

nigeria is a funny country. how can you pay for tinting your car?
Re: Has The Issuance Of Police Permit For Car Tinted Glass Been Suspended? by ichibanman: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2009
Re: Has The Issuance Of Police Permit For Car Tinted Glass Been Suspended? by ichibanman: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2009
Somebody, help!
Re: Has The Issuance Of Police Permit For Car Tinted Glass Been Suspended? by ronaldbecky(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2016
GEW:
nigeria is a funny country. how can you pay for tinting your car?
that is NAIJA

(1) (Reply)

Changing Tyre Specs / Saw This VG Beetle; Do You Fancy A Restoration? / My Car Vibrates While Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.