Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? (27012 Views)

10 Best Universities In Nigeria By Global Ranking / Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse / The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Rozaystunna(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
*Muoau jukwa ese*

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by olisafincy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by judondasylva(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
UNIZIK is the best if you doubt me check the numbers(in Davido's voice)most sort after university in Nigeria for the past 5 years
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
kannyluv:
University of Nigeria Nsukka..... To restore the dinity of man...... I am proudly a lioness...,.... Up the lion den .
If person call you anuofia now, you will start fighting
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Baanon(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
UNN has the highest reputation but based on current student performance on the field, I think the list will be

MOUAU
UNN
UNIZIK
FUTO
. Which field are u talking abt??football field.U gotta be kidding me,go to the oil sector n telecommunication..Futoite be killing it allday.....iz FUTO all the way,iz technology for service
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
MOUAU-
umuDIKE- Meaning Children of the Mighty.
If you aint one of those children, i have just one thing to tell you
a big fat eeeeee yaaaahhhhh.
Sorry, U missed out.
Great Umudykes!
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by TheSociopath(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
lonelydora:
We have only 2 schools in Nigeria(not only in South East), University of Nigeria, Nsukka (To Restore The Diginity of Man) and Others.

UNN rocks.

Man lose him dignity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by GIYAZZ(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
imsuboi:

Imsu no follow at all!
Why you talk like that?
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Emeka71(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
UNIBEN.
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by onetouch04: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
MissingBudget:
People writing IMSU are funny. ABSU is better than IMSU yet ABSU should not be on the list...and which one is ESUT? Haven of cultism?
UNN
UNIZIK
FUTO
MOUAU
Thats what makes ESUT thick. Not for lilly-livered like u. The best among equals.
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by ifeomaekol(f): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
FUTO, UNN, others na fraud group. if your gf gain admission into any of the southeast uni, my brother just forget that girl, if na imsu, she don turn runs girl be that. the rate of immorality in imsu is damn toooo High.
that's not true pls.
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by HIPROFILE(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
FUTO....The only federal University of Technology in the south-south...south-east and southern sahara....cool nat loud but makes great progress in any academic and non academic activities they show up for. Her graduates are superb and best fit in most engineering establishments..

FUTOITES IN D BUILDING....hit LIKE if you concur.

3 Likes

Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by seanwilliam(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
UNN-University of No Nonsense unisick these r d recognised ones outside d east
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Baanon:
. Which field are u talking abt??football field.U gotta be kidding me,go to the oil sector n telecommunication..Futoite be killing it allday.....iz FUTO all the way,iz technology for service
I am HR personnel and my experience tells me that the school is a god school, you won't often see graduates of Umudike but when you do, they are usually outstanding, the have a great background.
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by MissingBudget: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
onetouch04:

Thats what makes ESUT thick. Not for lilly-livered like u. The best among equals.

You are now looking for your elders to insult abi? You're proud that your school is a haven for cultism? Sorry for you.
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Sfvalentine(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
you will surely be there if only you can study hard on your jamb and post utme because 90% of unizik admission is based on merit while the rest is based on catchment unlike other schools.

So study hard my dear because I know too well that it's not easy to get admission unizik due to its competitiveness because everybody want to study in unizik.

Its direct entry...already have my nce.
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
From my own self analysis Unn UNIZIK MOUAU FUTO ABSU IMSU ESUTH EBSU ANSU FED UNI NÐUFU-ALIKE EBONYI PAUL UNIVERSITY
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by chidexholla(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2017
pls I wanna go to unn first esut second choice pls guys I need advice and d skul fees with cut off mark

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) / 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. / Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.