Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,720 members, 7,969,099 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:31 PM

10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women. What Do You Say? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women. What Do You Say? (1412 Views)

K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? / Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men / 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women. What Do You Say? by Marlboro1: 4:44am On Apr 20, 2016
I was just browsing the net and found an article that ranked 10 countries with most beautiful women. Interestingly, no African country made the list. According to the list, Turkey ranked highest as Number 1 while the Phillipines came in at Number 10. Here is the ranking: Complete pictures and details on http://africaonline.cc/index.php/2016/04/20/10-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-women/

10. Phillippines
9. UK
8. USA
7. Netherland
6. Italy
5. Venezuela
4. Russia
3. Ukraine
2. Brazil
1. Turkey

Let's hear from you.

Re: 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women. What Do You Say? by Oche211(m): 5:39am On Apr 20, 2016
Marlboro1:
I was just browsing the net and found an article that ranked 10 countries with most beautiful women. Interestingly, no African country made the list. According to the list, Turkey ranked highest as Number 1 while the Phillipines came in at Number 10. Here is the ranking: Complete pictures and details on http://africaonline.cc/index.php/2016/04/20/10-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-women/

10. Phillippines
9. UK
8. USA
7. Netherland
6. Italy
5. Venezuela
4. Russia
3. Ukraine
2. Brazil
1. Turkey

Let's hear from you.
discard this List ASAP.
I'm sure some idiots will soon hit this thread with "team foreign girls rubbish"
how women 4rm philipine take fine pass african women.
Beauty isn't in the colour of skin. These guys don't knw the real meaning of beauty.
Abeg Lawma, come take care of this Trash.
Re: 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women. What Do You Say? by funlord(m): 6:25am On Apr 20, 2016
grin

I say..........................................................

NONSENSE!
Re: 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women. What Do You Say? by jeffizy(m): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2016
Slavery mentality is all I see on the list.

(1) (Reply)

Warri Billionaire, Emami Ayiri Gets A 'suggestive' Birthday From Omosede Igbined / Unconditional Bae By Sauti Sol.. / This Lady Says She Looks Like LINDA IKEJI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.