Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,871 members, 7,933,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:53 PM

Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) (38095 Views)

19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her / Elderly Nigerian Man Robs Four Banks In New York (photos) / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2016
Most times we need to be protected from those who protect us. Can anyone ever trust a police man in Nigeria? They are alwys about thier slefish intrests(money) and the more they get the more they languish in poverty

That's how I was involved in an accident with a cyclist and the police connived with the hospital to inflate the bill soo that they'l get thier own cut, that will never make dem progress in life
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by link2jude(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2016
Please someone should kindly pronounce the name of the gang leader... help a brother pls.
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by yak(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2016
NO PUN OR EVIL INTENDED. Y IS IT ONLY BAD NEWS THAT MAKES HEADLINE FROM OGUN?
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by kajoula(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2016
tobimillar:
Who then will protect us? The man whose job is to watch my back is the one stabbing me. I advice Nigerians when u see the police, even when you have not done anything, just run or pay your way out. Don't claim right. Treat them like it's armed robbers stopping you. Don't claim right with a policeman with a loaded gun

[size=18pt]HUGE POINT ..we don't believe them anymore[/size]
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by macaranta(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2016
So he would have gone Scot free if the vehicle didn't have trackers.Too bad
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by stildude(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2016
That is why I was very comfortable with the police scrapping Road blocks. We know who most of the high way bandits are. In the day they wear uniform, at night, they swap duties.... In the morning.... In the evening...
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by BAILMONEY: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2016
OMO SARS POLICEMEN WICKED O. I NO FIT FORGET WETIN DEM DO ME FOR WESTEND ABULE OJA SOME YEARS BACK
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by tombeh(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2016
For your available spaced warehouse at a good situated site ''Badagary Express by Alakija B/stop'' Contact: 08037788019/08185118025 or 07059700273
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by ubah84(m): 11:04am On Apr 20, 2016
2cato:
I hope apc are not encourging robbery to finance the budget
ur children must be regretting having you as a father.

1 Like

Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by xbit: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2016
Even n Port Harcourt wat dey do, wen u r stopped one will be discussing with you and the other will go behind and put implicating item inside ur car.
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2016
A ba ni loju je omo ale!
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by persius555(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2016
akorebami:
Robbers in policemen uniforms. Come to Abeokuta and see different atrocities these SARS people commit on a daily basis. They are not protecting anyone rather harming everyone.
The rot in the police escalated when the police commision got its own ministry. Its heirarchy feigns ignorance of the atrocities of the officers. We need a gradual mental cleansing of the force. Background check should be diligently enforced during its recruitement exercise.

1 Like

Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by COUSINVINNY: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Lobatan
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by Guliver(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2016
Feshizzy:

I don't know if your moniker relates well with your brain being gullible
ur fada yansh.
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by Feshizzy(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Guliver:
ur fada yansh.
Well, that's explains where your name came from grin
Congratulations cheesy
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by Junglebouy: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
It is not a news it has been happening from time God bless Nigeria, Nigeria will be great again jungle till eternity
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by seye005(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
U are left with the reserve part of your brain.
2cato:
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by MrGerald(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
This is what they always do along that Benin-Ore-Sagamu-Lagos road at nights, rubbing motors and passengers coming from East, thinking they have millions with them, some times you'll start running in the night without knowing exactly the direction you're running to after hearing their gun shots, in the morning they'll come out and tell the public that were armed rubbers.
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by zheroes(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
2cato:
and they did baby dedication when you were born!!!! Chai!!!! Tufiakwa!!!!!!
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by MrGerald(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
This is what they always do along that Benin-Ore-Sagamu-Lagos road at nights, rubbing motors and passengers coming from East, thinking they have millions with them, some times you'll start running in the night without knowing exactly the direction you're running to after hearing their gun shots, in the morning they'll come out and tell the public that were armed rubbers. Thank God they didn't even kill the driver and his conductor!
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by TheSociopath(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
This is bad.
Meanwhile, click here to watch this amazing movie
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by Blackfire(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
If the name of the police is emeka... This topic will ve reached 30 page.
Alas na 'omo tiwa' ... Suddenly cat cut all ya tongues.
Tribalism will never allow even God to answer your prayer.
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by boolieWoskie: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
AntiWailer:

[s]It is armed robbery.

He should be killed[/s].
make sense or purchase knowledge if u lack it!!!! India has stopped death sentence, now u're here talking like an illi....though what they did is typically embarrassing to the force because most of us in the job suffer and endure while we execute our duty but some miscreants such as those that didn't pass through severe scrutiny to join this glorious job can easily be lured into mischief because it is not a career job to them so, whenever u're commenting about Police, please dont generalise, biko nnu.
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Taiwo Durojaiye, Inspector of Police FSARS robs Igbo Spare parts dealer. cool
All from same compound oily soup village
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by AntiWailer: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
boolieWoskie:

make sense or purchase knowledge if u lack it!!!! India has stopped death sentence, now u're here talking like an illi....though what they did is typically embarrassing to the force because most of us in the job suffer and endure while we execute our duty but some miscreants such as those that didn't pass through severe scrutiny to join this glorious job can easily be lured into mischief because it is not a career job to them so, whenever u're commenting about Police, please dont generalise, biko nnu.

Are you an Armed Robber ?

That is the Nigerian Constitution or is this place RupeeLand ?

Mr Knowledge. Go and read the constitution and get off my post.

Or is this Witch Hunting too ?
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by pressplay411(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
modelmike7:
A man that is being paid to protect lives turned around to maim and rob the same people. Height of callousness. He should simply be given Life imprisonment or KILLED. God save Nigeria.

Blame it on bad economy + too much hollywood stunts + weed inspiration grin
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
They are recruiting now. Those to replace Durojaiye. I just dey laugh in Fiji dialect.
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by lakesalauto: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
businessline:
4 FSARS Officials, Lagos Anti Robbery Police Squad Wanted For Robbery After Intercepting A Spare Parts Trailer In Sagamu Ogun State. Picture Of Lagos Police Inspector Durojaiye Taiwo Who Led 3 SARS Policemen During Robbery In Sagamu Ogun State

Meet the criminal in uniform who allegedly led his men to rob a trailer at gunpoint in Sagamu Ogun State on Saturday.
The 4 policemen led by Inspector Durojaiye Taiwo stopped a trailer around midnight on Saturday, they diverted the trailer to Okokomaiko area of Lagos and sold the content for 30 million naira.

Unknown to them, the trailer had a tracker.

The leader of the FSARS for the robbery , Inspector Durojaiye Taiwo and two other members of the team escaped, while Victor is being detained in FSARS cell in Ikeja. Victor was arrested after a gun duel with policemen attached to Okokomaiko police station.

A police source said: “The incident happened on Saturday night. Inspector Durojaiye is the leader of the team. The team is called ‘striking team.’ They all came from State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID), Panti, three months ago to join FSARS, Ikeja.

The criminals tied the trailer driver and his conductor and bundled them inside their Lexus Jeep before dumping them in a bush at Ijebu Ode.

Inspector Durojaiye and 2 Policemen have disappeared while one of the suspect identified as Corporal Victor has been arrested.

Lagos Police CP Fatai Owoseni has ordered his men to produce the fleeing policemen.

Now we know police is our friend!!! God save Nigerians!

http://nigeriacamera.net/photo-lagos-sars-police-inspector-/
p the authority should find solution to this sars police, my experience with the ogudu gra SARS in lagos make me feel bad about nigeria police. they arrested innocent people without asking for id or to identify oneself. if you try to identify yourself they break the id and beat you but only things they will allow you to do is to call your poeple to come and bail you.
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by akorebami(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
persius555:
The rot in the police escalated when the police commision got its own ministry. Its heirarchy feigns ignorance of the atrocities of the officers. We need a gradual mental cleansing of the force. Background check should be diligently enforced during its recruitement exercise.
I totally agree with you bro.
Re: Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) by RuJay: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
DonMaxxy:
No be today they began sabbotaging this country. It's just that these ones are unfortunate. We know them wella.

Police will seize weed from smokers, before you say jack robinson, they don smoke all the weed.
Police will hear of a robbery attack and hide. Ten hours later, they will show at the scene.

Nigeria's police only show their might and power when they see Okada and Keke riders. Lubbish people (though not all of them).
innocent ones too, a drunk policeman slaped me xctly 1yr now I lost my gold earing worth abt 8k 4 jst 1 piece I later wnt to d DPO xplain evrytin to him cos I dnt nt acpt his proposal of b frnding him he tend to turn d whole tin up side dwn, sincerely I am to get bck on dem I hve deir names nd No, jst wanna give dem d expression dat I hve 4gotten d issue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman / Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) / Three Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.