Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,064 members, 7,949,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators (12568 Views)

Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession / PDP Tweets About 108 Suvs Saraki Bought Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by gurunlocker: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2016
But if they say they should increase worker salary or pay the minimum wage, they are quick to strike that out.... motherf**kers
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by BizBloke(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2016
So we should be happy that in this state of economic mess, 36 cars were bought at N36.5 million each? shocked shocked angry

I doubt they know the mathematical and economic implication of this.
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by AminuRano87(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2016
Group of Looters
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by Feshizzy(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2016
blueto:

Gobir, who wondered why Nigerians would kick against the purchase of new exotic cars, said as senators they were entitled to official cars.
This part still hits me,
Please who entitled them having cars?
He slowpunk sounded it like he was doing us a favour?
The thunder that would fire him, is already in space e go soon enter earth atmosphere.
Make he just chill for he turn.
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by xynerise: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2016
These are the people that deserve Jungle justice

1 Like

Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by kclint85(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2016
what do u expect? that an evil tree will produce good fruit abi?
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by davibid: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Only God knows where we'll end up within these four years of change...#GodsaveNigeria#
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Am speechless
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by PreacherxSon(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Traveling minister...

Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2016
The last time I checked APC are lthe majority in the house. Zombies please come and defend why APC Senators agreed to this daylight robbery.
Where is Mr Common sense.................Does it makes a lot of sense to buy this vehicles when million of Nigerians are wallowing in poverty?
By the way, are these vehicles made in Nigeria?..............This is nonsense! PDP=APC=Corruption
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by martineverest(m): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2016
I guess Ben Bruce didn't collect his share.... Hypocrisy of the highest order
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by 989900: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2016
Poverty is a disease!

It doesn't matter how much most of these senators are worth, they are still stuck in their poverty-stricken-mentality mindset.

The same Landcruisers any 21 year old Arab high school graduate, with probably a diploma or 2 to boot, can afford on installments in the 'gulf'.

Yet, these old men regardless of all the insults and abuse will shamelessly cling to the same 'kpangolo' that already has been replaced by a 2017 model.
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by casper9: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2016
what is the population of nigeria again? If it is shared among the populace, it would definitely be a great turn around for most people if not everybody.

all this thunder fire this or that won't solve the problems we have in this country.

abegi We should dissolve the senate, afterall they care for their benefits more than the benefits of nigerians.

#DissolveNigerianSenate.

-this is my opinion, nobody should crucify me.
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by berniceunice: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2016
My observation is that a senator 4rm each states who are bold enough to withstand criticism and insult will collect the cars while other senators 4rm each states will collect there own share inform of cash benefit in other to hide there role in the purchase of the car....
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2016
why land cruiser? why not camry? if it must be 4 wheel drive because of our roads, why not prado?
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by Rexnegro(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2016
they should crap Nass or make it a part time duties for Them, like they Should sit once a Month then they go back to their various state. this permanent stay in abj is bringing nonsense over The Years
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by justmenoni: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2016
According to him, only 36 SUVs were bought at the cost of N36.5 million each.[b][/b]

Shroniyen? the economy is in comatose and una still dey buy suv for 36.5 million for 36 senators? wait una dey waka with leg before?

why not buy an suv of 6.5 million each and save 30million each(thats 90m) for your constituents to empower them?
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by rhythyson: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2016
According to him, only 36 SUVs were bought at the cost of N36.5 million each shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I dey fear ooooo grin
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2016
At this rate our Senathieves will soon buy one private jet each for themselves. Do we really have a Goverment? Is this democracy? This is demostration of craziness. And to think that most Nairalanders are still fighting along party lines!
We need to unite and fight this clowns calling themselves politicians.

1 Like

Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by captianfreeman(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2016
blueto:

Source: VanguardNgr.
You this good for nothing senate should just go and sit down. This present senate , as constituted, is a spanner in the wheel of the nation progress.
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by lawrenzooo: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2016
Sometimes I just wish we can remove/recall senators by voting online. the constitution needs to make the process of recall easier joor.

nawtibownie:
A petition should be written for the withdrawal of these senators. They are just like trees that bear no fruit and without economic value.

Last time I checked, the official car used by ministers and senators was Peugeot 504. So what's with SUVs that are only effective for long distance travel?
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by Drdonzeez(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2016
funlord:
angry

Sharrap! And return the cars!

As if car loans were not already approved for in their allowances!

Useless insensitive goats!
The question is,when you get there,will you make any attempt to enforce positive change in a more conservative way?
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by kudos4u(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2016
Even na one una buy na amadioha and thunder go kill una. Stupid senetors
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by ojuolu(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2016
We have 109 senators. 98 of them should be behind bars in various prison across the nation for the atrocities (both past and present against the nation). Official cars of N36M per one. A car will provide at least 5 comfortable 3 bedroom flat in each of the state of the federation except Abj, Lag and PH. How much is a standard prado jeep plus insurance? We have thieves in the house! They are disconnected from realities. They are part of the corruption that is fighting back vigorously. The idiots that are protesting for Saraki and the so call e-warriors on twitter, FB, NL etc will continue to fight useless party lines wars instead of coming out strongly against these type of impunity and high handedness of these looters calling themselves people representatives. God will judge both the leaders for their actions and the led for their actions/inactions

1 Like

Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by krak101(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2016
These senators don't have any iota of joy. 36.5 million for one SUV. So which senator go drive among the 3? What happened to the cars used by the previous senators in the last administration? Or hes just telling us that it was only the first batch of cars that just arrivedCorruption in high places
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by kikies(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2016
wats Mr. common sense saying about this,or is he mute on it......lemme tweet at him first n av wat he has to say.
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by Umamman(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2016
idiot u no get shame
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by funlord(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2016
Drdonzeez:
The question is,when you get there,will you make any attempt to enforce positive change in a more conservative way?

Why are you going off topic? And what is the need for this your hypothesis?

Why can't you live in the present and focus on solutions by which these stingy men and women who have always and still continue to fritter away your commonwealth can be curbed?

Or do you even know what is in store for you tomorrow? But you expect me to start daydreaming and telling you the plans I have for my fantasies!
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by prinsam30: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2016
confused Senate
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by Safemode(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2016
udumosam23:
poor defence
its not defendable. as sane senators, they should even reject the offer at this period.
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by stuhporh: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2016
Lets agree they are entitled to a car. why SUV?

Lets agree they want SUV, why N36 m SUV?

Why cant they buy N10m car?

What happened to Innoson SUV afterall #buynaijatogrownaiaj.

They are all thieves, untill Nigerians get up against this, nothing will change, The other day i was looking at the budget, only to find out Their own budget is more than a states budget.

Crap!!!
Re: We Bought Only 36 Cars, Not 108 — Nigerian Senators by bakynes(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2016
I have said this countless number of times in this country, all you can do is shout and shout and shout nothing will change unless we are ready to fight and die for this change. This country needs a blood revolution. My people dey fear dem no wan die. Lots of countries dont even accept up to a quarter of what will accept from our government before they revolt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Mentality Affecting Buhari- Balarabe Musa / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos / Iyorchia Ayu: We Have Evidence That PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.