Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:13 AM

TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja (17011 Views)

Governor Ayade Locks Out SSG, Other Government House Staff For Coming Late. PICS / Eight Discos Turns Down 1,337MWH From TCN Despite Erratic Supply To Consumers / Lagos’ll Experience Blackout Today —TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by dukie25: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2016
ajebuter:

He has gone to study Rocket Science to fix our energy crises! grin grin grin grin grin

Because that is what he said it takes to fix our problems...

grin @rocket science

1 Like

Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by engrjacuzzi: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2016
NLC is the worst union in this planet earth... see how civil servants are bemoaning everyday under APC led government. no light, no fuel, no water, no money in town?
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by hob(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2016
i believe we r in end times
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Abagworo:

All these power issues has not reached my side in Port Harcourt. Since January 2016 till date it has been 18hours daily. Maybe I'm enjoying for the support I gave Buhari.

For the past 2 weeks i have consistently had at least like 20hrs light in my area of abuja.

The electricity unions are doing more harm than good. Its not like the days before privatization when they always want to bully the govt. That is what is causing problems wt lagos power. The workers in the 2 discos in lagos keep fighting wt the disco management. Obviously this is not the only problem facing power.

But it also happens in NNPC. Once nupeng/pengassan goes on strike the nation comes to a standstill.
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by khalifjgusau(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2016
grayht:
And i just paid Nepa bill some minutes ago...
Haha... And no refundale after payment... Just wasted your hard earn money... Sory!
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by JDGarta: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2016
LORD have mercy. When are you going to receive good news in Nigeria? cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by JDGarta: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lord have mercy.
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Kellzcold: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Acidosis:
I've been waiting to see this. We've not had power since the past 35 hours. In fact, we've had less than 10hrs of electricity since Sunday 17th.

The situation is the same in most parts of Lagos.

I wonder why Sahara Reporters have not published the phone numbers of Fashola and the 'senate committee on petroleum resources.' That's why people like me do not take that beer parlour media seriously.
Is someone scared of publishing the phone numbers of Mrs Jagaban? Fashola? Kachiku? & Buhari (Minister of Petroleum)?
Saraki is the least of my worries right now, but No! People choose to be derailed with vague news.

PMS stations have derived new strategies, they no longer sell fuel during working hours (period task force move around to monitor prices). They sell between the hours of 6am - 9am and 5pm - 8/9pm only in my area at N150 - 180 per litre.

These are the issues affecting our daily living. Open your eyes Nigerians.

Exactly. Nigerians are more concerned about someone who didn’t declare his own assets than the terrible light, bad fuel situation and fulani herdsmen killing our fellow Nigerians that affects their daily lives.
Poor priority management.
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by kingthreat(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
And we have a minister of Power, fashola
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by salam1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Standing5:
Nigeria has been divided already . . .
what r u still doing here pack back to ur village
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by salam1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari is a bastard and a failure angry
only a bastard can easily identify bastards
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Goke7: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
ocelot2006:

Barth Nnaji left in his own will because his company Geometric formally involved its in the bidding for those unbundled company. That wasnt just a plus on his part, it equally ensured that the transparency of the whole bidding process undertaken by the GEJ led govt was upheld.

So get your damn "facts" straight.

and the so called transparency now gives us 24 hrs electricity right? abeg park well
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by KruggerINC(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Zet72:
And the square peg in round hole minister of darkness is still busy, writing an endless epistle on the benefits of buharii meaningless gallivating around the world, while he abdicate his duty post.

Whoever still believe on this government that cannot provide basic ammenities like electricity and fuel to the citizenry. Is an enemy of the masses.

What does it take to understand that we are at where we're at as a result of cumulative vandalisation of our national resources.Prosperrity is not easy....it can't be achieved overnight.The children of Israel spent forty years roaming the wilderness for a journey they could have made in a few weeks....why? because they didn't have the right mindset to enter the promised land....for things to work right we must go through a process and it's not gonna be an easy process.....we need to understand that.....the real enemies of the masses are those who continue to pray for this govt to fail...as if they are not nationals of the country
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by kclint85(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
u talk as if there use to be light
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by babs01(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
greenpasture:

Apply to the incubator via the website.
where is the website?
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by octopusfreaky(f): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Please dey should call off the strike ooo,,,need light badly
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
babs01:

where is the website?

Www.fastlaunch.org
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by Ijaya123: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari is a bastard and a failure angry

It takes one to know another one.
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by stevecantrell: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
hob:
i believe we r in end times

In Canada they experience 150% light, power and fuel supply, inflation isn't an issue and its one of the safest places to live on earth. Nigerians are the only people on earth experiencing end times.
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by BABANGBALI: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Make dem no try am o,I just renew my subscription dis money and I pay for 3 months
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by litaninja(m): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2016
They are shutting down That's a huge laugh....I thought they shutdown already. I haven't had power at all this month of April. Please note, not that I haven't had constant power o.....I mean the power hasent come on at all. Zero. Zilch. Nil.
So ...let em shutdown.
Meanwhile, it's very unfortunate that the present government had to inherit all these problems, but I still have more faith in them the the last...
Re: TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja by ocelot2006(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Goke7:

and the so called transparency now gives us 24 hrs electricity right? abeg park well

The transparency ensured that generated power increased from less than 1500MW to 5000MW, ensuring that YOU enjoyed more hours of power under GEJ's watch. So buzz off.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) / Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo / DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.