Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies (641 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies by ZMTZ(m): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2016
Guys/Ladies whats your take? do you agree with Rita Dominic? http://dafemoritz..dk/2016/04/do-you-agree-with-rita-dominic.html

Re: Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies by flexyfit(f): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2016
Gbam!!!
Re: Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies by Pizzy01(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2016
I believe I'm confused, rather than convinced, that you're right! coolI believe I'm confused, rather than convinced, that you're right!
Re: Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies by babs01(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2016
No I don't
Re: Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies by Wizzz: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2016
The bottom line is, "Girls don't even know what they want" undecided
Re: Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies by papitega: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2016
you wanna wait till they invite you for their wedding and you start blaming all family members, don't take her advice.

we'll comfort you when it happens
Re: Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies by Cholls(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2016
my brothers and sisters the question should be.......Why men avoid relationships.... gee I can sum that up pretty quick.

The longer you are with a women, the more she expects you to do for her... stay in that situation long enough, and you find that your ENTIRE life has been sacrificed to her needs and wants, and you are expected to just accept the fact that everything you want takes a back seat.
Re: Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies by ChappyChase: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Op na for where Rita Dominic post that stuff?
Re: Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Most men are very confused.
I can understand their madness tho, they mature on a very slow pace. grin
Re: Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2016
Exactly.
Re: Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies by latinoKingdom(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2016
All ladies want men that will go out of their ways to make them happy, but can they go out of their own way to make their man happy?
Re: Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies by Gajabanjago(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2016
I agree with her.. but my question for her is "What has he been doing about it? and hope Rita hasn't done anything cause it seems he is doing nothing..
#coded
Re: Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies by Taiofil(m): 11:04am On Apr 20, 2016
Keep on agreeing oo...and saying "Gbam" to wat she posted...it doesn't apply to all ladies some of u need to do somtin abt it or else...

YOU WILL BE SINGLE @ 40 if don't make the right move.

Imagine rita dominic giving relationship advice @ almost 40 is still single....
Re: Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies by kizzken(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2016
Reasoning like this, is the reason our ladies are growing old n still single, you're expecting a guy to drop all his life goals and aspirations just to prioritize yours, thats the reason there are to many oloshos, kus they av been disappointed b4
Re: Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies by eitsei(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Taiofil:
Keep on agreeing oo...and saying "Gbam" to wat she posted...it doesn't apply to all ladies some of u need to do somtin abt it or else...

YOU WILL BE SINGLE @ 40 if don't make the right move.

Imagine rita dominic giving relationship advice @ almost 40 is still single....
abi o.. I dey wonder o

(1) (Reply)

Remarrying As A Widow And A Single Mother.what Are The Odds. / Mirage In Marriage : Young Lovers, Please Don't Ever Fall In Love / True Life Story! My Romantic Story With My Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.