Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,326 members, 7,881,212 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes (22383 Views)

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Kenneth Okonkwo As She Boards Same Flight With Him / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ada9103:
OK oooooo.........Am beautifully inlove with my boo undecided
Tonto is flaunting husband,you are talking abt boo,who boo don epp?
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by prinsam30: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
thank God for ur life
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by shinnychigold: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
goingape:
this EEDIOT husband. your wife will be calling you kingkong and you are happy.

call her APE.

nonsense WOMEN everywhere.

after you must have did all ya PROSTITUTion and got tired, that's when you know how to repent and even catch an imbec1le as your husband.

shall that man may have an complex issue.

if I know any woman's past life and found she did RUBBISH in the past that WOMAN IS as good as a pig and deserve to be treated like goat. undecided

I don't tolerate RUBBISH WOMEN.
that means you are not ready to move on with life because of the past and the past will always bring you down. shocked shocked
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
SuzieeDee:
HELLO PLEASE THIS IS URGENT. HOW DO I GET TO CELE BUSSTOP OR EXPRESS FROM OSHODI. PLS HELP I NEED TO MEET SOMEONE THERE NOW
carry bike
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by goingape1: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
shinnychigold:

that means you are not ready to move on with life because of the past and the past will always bring you down. shocked shocked
that MENTALITY is outdated.

If a woman of her past did multiple abortion and now decided to settle down. Do you think that abortion history won't hunt the family down?

Thins LIKe this are not surpose to be taking likely.

No wonder a woman of 10yrs marriage can't conceive because of her horrible histroy.

This is what we men look out for. Just your past is enough to review who you really her!
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by goingape1: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mikylopez:

i hope ur sister lives a holy life so her husband wont get to return ha..#peace owt
get-out
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by kajoula(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
[size=18pt]Tonito......I hope u nor dey psych the bros prior to the grievous suspect[/size]
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by Mikylopez(f): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin kee ursef
goingape1:
get-out
fyn i'l get owt....lwkm
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by Mikylopez(f): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin kee ursef
goingape1:
get-out
fyn i'l get owt....lwkm
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dis Tonto dey flex ha marriage ooo... Chai...
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by NTAChannel5: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yeye
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by NTAChannel5: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by justmenoni: 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
everyone shouldn't fidn that kind of love,everyone should find a love that they so wish for...you actually don't know what happens in tontos house and relationship,forget the media and showoff.

AlienStar:
Beautiful! I hope everyone will find that kind of love!
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by LadyJul(f): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Marriage is sweet when u're with the one u truly love and it's sweeter wen the person loves you back cheesy
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
holicalpha:
MISSBRONZE IS NOT A SADIST.
SHE WANTS GOOD FOR OTHERS
SHE KNOWS GOOD HUSBANDS ARE DIFFICULT TO GET
SO SHE DOESNT BASH PEOPLE WITH GOOD HUSBANDS
SHE'D RATHER TAP IN THEIR BLESSINGS
MISSBRONZE IS SMART
BE LIKE MISSBRONZE
Hehehehehe.

If I catch you there. see your head.!!
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tonto is flaunting husband,you are talking abt boo,who boo don epp?
Nna mehn, boo Don epp to marriage level, in case you don't know.
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by holicalpha(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
missbronze:
Hehehehehe.

If I catch you there. see your head.!!
lol....my Head like your Ass... grin grin
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by jojosweet(f): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
goingape:
this EEDIOT husband. your wife will be calling you kingkong and you are happy.

call her APE.

nonsense WOMEN everywhere.

after you must have did all ya PROSTITUTion and got tired, that's when you know how to repent and even catch an imbec1le as your husband.

shall that man may have an complex issue.

if I know any woman's past life and found she did RUBBISH in the past that WOMAN IS as good as a pig and deserve to be treated like goat. undecided

I don't tolerate RUBBISH WOMEN.
ahhhhhhhhhh!
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by Bsf4life(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
hmmmm. d last time I checked,dat word "dangerous" is full of danger imagine a love full of danger
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by slimzey91: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
nepapole:
I pray say u no go come tell us anoda tin in few months.
must u always be negative.
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by nepapole(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
slimzey91:
must u always be negative.
That's a prayer
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by calculator123(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
rheether:
Ugly man with big head.So this is what she settled for? When you are desperate to get married, any ape will look like your prince charming
cuteness lies in the eyes of tge beholder.stop badbelleing good evening
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by Margauxluv(f): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
rheether:
Ugly man with big head.So this is what she settled for? When you are desperate to get married, any ape will look like your prince charming

CheckdHerDp
OK

LocalHater
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by Nickymezor(f): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Good for her
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by VickyRotex(f): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fedayeen:
i thought he stabbed the husband with kitchen knife out of love undecided

lmao. cheesy No na table knife.
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by Appareil(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
?
Re: I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes by Idrismusty97(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ariel20:

Na your divorce news we go hear first insa Allah.
How far?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy's “Anybody” Featured On Ballers / Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager / Mr Jollof Meets With Jay Jay Okocha (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.