Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Marriage Won’t Change Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Won’t Change Them (447 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Won’t Change Them by Africanweddingb: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Just getting married doesn’t change a spouse. If your boyfriend was a liar, marriage won’t make him an honest man. If your girlfriend cheated, marriage won’t make her a faithful wife. People change because they want, not because they’re married.

Wake up each morning vowing to make the decision to love your spouse no matter what. When you feel anger or negativity, look at your spouse and remember your decision to love.

Write and leave surprise “ Thank You’’ notes. You will be surprised, how powerful these little acts of gratitude can be in making your husband or wife feel special. These can make their day. You can hide a note somewhere for your partner to discover, or send a quick text message on your way to work, or shoot a heartfelt email, to simply say “Thank You”

http://africanweddingbliss..com/2016/04/marriage-wont-change-them.html
Re: Marriage Won’t Change Them by FreeBSD: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Na wetin dey vex me pass be dat. Make I dey make decision to love. Love is fake. True love comes naturally. You can't control it. You don't decide to love. That's fake. If you decide it means you can decide to cheat and decide to send her packing within 2 mins after you decided to love.

So this post is BS.
Re: Marriage Won’t Change Them by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Two syllables : BULL-SHIT
Re: Marriage Won’t Change Them by banjicom(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
SirWere:
Two syllables : BULL-SHIT

No it's poo-BULL cheesy

Two syllables

(1) (Reply)

Man Commits The Ultimate Proposal Fail As He Gets Down On One Knee With An Empty / Yo! Its My Birthday!!! / What Happens In This Kind Of Situation???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.