Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Marketing Strategy Of Innoson Not Working - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Marketing Strategy Of Innoson Not Working (882 Views)

Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet / Durability Of Innoson Cars? / See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Strategy Of Innoson Not Working by uche77zero(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
The innoson company should develop a difference approach in the area of brand development.Their marketing approach from my perception is strongly just believing that Nigerians should buy into the product based on National Pride.

The Brand managers are not presenting the product to us in the right image expected of such a product. I am yet to see one TV advert for any of the product, I am yet to see a full centre spread for any of the brands on any of the national dailies. I stand to be corrected if any had seen such adverts.

Most especially for such a product we expect to see a high or medium worth artist driving any of the product as a brand ambassador.
I believe these and much more should be done to increase product visibility and usage if we need the brand to be acceptable more.

For the huge investment in the area of equipment and facility, A huge advert regime at least 50% of the amount of the telecommunication industry to allow for better brand visibility. I have another issue with with brand presentation. The designs of most Innoson cars are similar to popular brands in the industry. So the products do not actually stand out uniquely as you have to take a closer look at the product to know that it is distinctive. .

(1) (Reply)

Abeg I Neva pay skul fees / Ac Vacuum Pump / How Can I Stop Vibration My 2000 Honda Accord V6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.