Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:48 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers (22921 Views)

OYO Farmers Kill 12 Herdsmen. / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by dave3030: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Make dem go kogi state or even anywhere in the south east. Them go know say no be beans
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by dave3030: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
Make dem try go kogi or any part of the south east them go know say no be beans. Herdsmen my foot
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by TheSociopath(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pidggin:
If not for the SW's decision to vote overwhelmingly for PMB these herdsmen would not be having this new sense of entitlement. Na una headache bi dat.

I'm looking for a way to abuse the hell outta you without getting banned. So every south westerner voted for Buhari abi. Herdsmen wielding dangerous artilleries and numbering 30 attacked harmless unsuspecting farmers and you had to display your stark illiteracy and comment in a stupïd way.

It is all southerners problems. Is it Until someone in your immediate family is directly affected before you start reasoning reasonably?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by TheSociopath(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
dave3030:
Make dem try go kogi or any part of the south east them go know say no be beans. Herdsmen my foot

Shut up there please. Continue and it's you that they'll attack next. Kogi my foot. This issue of tribal bigotry is what brough Nigeria to this sorry state of distate
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
I hate to know most Nigerians are this dumb. When Buhari openly showed he cared so little about you that he could sacrifice your blood on the altar of his political ambition & u were so dumb u went ahead to vote him, what did u expect? And now, every day there is a report of Fulani 'herdsmen' without cattle & u can't discern that these are BH disguised as herdsmen to penetrate South. U can't see dat this is that Sardauna's mandate of a jihad that's 'a match to the Atlantic' being executed & that Buhari's continued silence is complicity betrayed. It baffles me that non-Hausa/Fulani Nigerian Moslems are yet to realize they are taken as inferior Moslems; that these H/F Moslems don't care even if u all convert to Islam. All they want is ur blood. WHAT A HORDE OF DUMBS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by bezimo(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
After d reggae play d blues..
Enjoy ya change baby boo....
Even ya Buhari gat his arewa booo...

SW una see wetin una cause.Expect more attacks and live with it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
His job is to protect lives and property and ensure a free and safe environment for everyone and he is doing just fine.

Very fine I agree.
Agatu agrees.
Enugu agrees.
Falae agrees.
Ondo, now Oyo.... all in agreement.
Soon your extended family in the village will agree, Unless you are Fulani of course.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
evegran:
Isn't Buhari hearing of this?

He is not yet on Nairaland.
Seun, Lalasticlala, invite Bubu to join Nairaland.
Thank me later.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
rigarmortis:

what kind of perverted speech is this?

if he doesnt contents then the person bold enough to contest must feel that he has something to offer so he should go ahead and do the needful.

and remember the APC upped the ante by their manifesto, by their blame game, so all the virtues the promised and failures of the past they exposed must be held up as the standard to judge them, no ore no less.

he is the president and he has that duty.

you guys wanted GEJ to visit borno but are quick to point out that PMB visiting agatu wont stop anything, we gain more by his overseas trips. fine.

but simple speech nko, calculated show of force nko? we get nothing, how do you want the citizens to feel.

go ahead and call me PDP

If only hypocrisy didn't already have a definition in the dictionary, these pathetic lots fit into what would have been used as a perfect description.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
rigarmortis:

what kind of perverted speech is this?

if he doesnt contents then the person bold enough to contest must feel that he has something to offer so he should go ahead and do the needful.

and remember the APC upped the ante by their manifesto, by their blame game, so all the virtues the promised and failures of the past they exposed must be held up as the standard to judge them, no ore no less.

he is the president and he has that duty.

you guys wanted GEJ to visit borno but are quick to point out that PMB visiting agatu wont stop anything, we gain more by his overseas trips. fine.

but simple speech nko, calculated show of force nko? we get nothing, how do you want the citizens to feel.

go ahead and call me PDP

If only hypocrisy didn't already have a definition in the dictionary, these pathetic lot fit into what would have been used as a perfect definition.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by meccuno: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
Flets:
These are no fulani herdsmen. .... these are mobile bokoharam. Nigerian army did not defeat bokoharam, their northern sponsors re-assigned them as fulani herdsmen.

Bokoharam has served its purpose in unseating the previous govt and have been mobilized into invasion of minority communities by same northern sponsors.

These are clear scripts being played out here and you'll never hear Buhari and his northern elders condemn it but will rather blame social media.

Buhari is clearly behind bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen menace. Every region must make plans to guard itself now.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by denuga01: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
So watchaa gonna do?

Allow 'em to come back and kill ya asX..??

When they killed in Enugu, you did not speak..
When they killed in Agatu, you remained silent.. .
Now they are after you.. Who will speak/interfere for you..?

Be strong and defend yourself..

Goodluck while you at it....

Useless Country.. .

it's very unfortunate u agreed u have no leader in your region that could fight for your right rather depend on another region you despiced to fight on your behalf. it's unheard-of something happened in Southwest & we called on other regions to make our voice heard.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Rexyl(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
by the time all tribes are tired of Fulani, these criminals will hate themselves. They are now telling their hosts to send them to where they belong... desert.

And the action to do so is loading faster!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by phreakabit(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
[size=18pt]The latter stages of the grazing path scheme gradually coming to the fore. . .
Buhari you mastermind!
Everyone can see through this script.[/size]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by PMIcon(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2016
crixtex:

But we blamed only GEJ for boko haram... why then shudnt we blame only Buhari??

Terrorism is everybody's responsibility, not a subject for blame game.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by PMIcon(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2016
asha01:

this is laughable, when it has to do with resource control the power lies in the centre
when it is violence the state should take up responsibility.
the continuous silence of the president on this Fulani Herdsmen matter seem like consent to strive on.
or people how u see am?
You quote me out of context. Just saying everything is not about president. Until we stop thinking like that nothing will change.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by PMIcon(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

And the governors of Oyo and Osun state are in-charge of the Nigerian police and armed forces, no?

Just shut up - most of you are just stark illiterates. grin

I am not a politician. I am a reasonable Nigerian. Who are the chief security officers of those states? President this, president that... If you are angry with the president go take him up on it. We should not come on social media to infect the minds of people with hatred for leadership. It doesn't help anyone.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by basilo101: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2016
MENELIK1:

And tomorrow when they lampoon you for your cowardly act in Enugu, you will be talking of cooperation between southerners. you are not even observant of the fact that hatred between SW and SE/SS is rushing towards equilibrium. For instance, Oba of Lagos was reported to have threatened to drown some people in the lagoon, Eze Ndigb of Akure was flogged out of the palace in Ondo, let us achieve balance of hatred first, then you will understand our differences better.
Your people were attacked and you are here talking nonsense?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers by Wulfruna(f): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
dave3030:
Make dem go kogi state or even anywhere in the south east. Them go know say no be beans

Well, they've gone to the southeast and tried it, and apparently all the weapons their leaders there have in their arsenal are prayers and fasting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Idahosa: The North Must Complete Yar’Adua’s Tenure In 2023 / Buhari Restricts Newspapers Supply In Aso Rock / PDP 'll Lose Bayelsa Governorship Poll To APC, Says Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.