Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,748 members, 7,908,890 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:43 PM

What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview (8133 Views)

What kind of questions do Proserv Instrumentation set for their job assessment? / 15 Practical And Expected Behaviours Before,during & After Interview / What Is To Be Expected In The Training Interview Of NCDMB &who Is Up For June14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview by lonamy: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2016
Great Nairalanders. You guys are great. Though I learnt programming by doing, I googled a lot to do a lot of powerful things. At times, when I analyse a life problem, someone somewhere had solved it so i pick it and redesign to my need.

I usually have more than enough work to do at work throughout the year, so time has never been enough for me to read by drilling down to the academic sides of what I do. My people, I've done a lot of great things with C# and my works keep my job in my current role.

But I want a change of job and this opportunity came. I need to read deeply to the academic side. You guys have given me a great point to start and I realised that I even know enough that I thought I didn't know.

Thank you guys. Pls let more contribution to this thread come in.

Thanks.
Re: What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview by samjadinero(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2016
I quit programming for Server administration.
Re: What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview by teewazup: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2016
Your Software Methodology.
Re: What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview by lonamy: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2016
serverconnect:
have u developed any apps?

A lot of apps sir. But all webapps
Re: What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview by Richardfred(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Am interested in this question.

Where can someone learn coding and web designer in Lagos and what are the requirement for the course? What is the course duration?
Re: What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview by Geesanni: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
PLS WHY?PLS I WANT TO KNOW
samjadinero:
I quit programming for Server administration.
Re: What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview by samjadinero(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Geesanni:
PLS WHY?PLS I WANT TO KNOW
I tried to know C# but my tutor then didn't make it interesting.
I tried Php too, I was doing fine, I even developed a Web app then, but I encountered a problem. Data weren't registering into the database. I tried everything but it won't work. I approached my tutor then to help me debug but he wasn't interested & even demanded cash. I dumped Php after my final year project cos I used it as a back end for my project then.
So I have switched to server admin now & if not for crash crunch & dollar that's has gone crazy, I would have bagged my MCSE 70-410 certificate.
Re: What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview by Gamelord007: 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance site that supports Naira transactions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zenith Vs Access Bank / Salary Scale Of Lagos State Internal Revenue (graduate) / GtBank Recruitment Process.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.