Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,748 members, 7,935,224 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:35 AM

Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ (3995 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Asian Bank, AIIB, Appoints Okonjo-Iweala To Advisory Panel / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by naijaking1: 1:24am On Apr 21, 2016
EXPLOSIVE: Why The Generals Endorsed Buhari - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
15 hrs ago News
By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

Why am taking a swift from supporting General Buhari.

Obasanjo endorsed General Buhari as the man to deliver this nation. I was personally shocked, when I heard the news. This is because, I was expecting Baba to stay at the touch line, and leave Nigerians to study his body language. But the masquerade could not control his dance in the public market. Hence he mistakenly flogged his own mother who is also a trader in the market.

Nigerians, I am left with no option than to tell us that, these ex-generals and their boys are up to something. The issue at hand is not all about the presidential seat. But rather, the national cake (oil blocks).

Less I forget, is it not the same Obasanjo who woke up and hand picked his puppet 2011, who eventually grew like Joseph the messiah of Egypt? Is it not the same Obj that told us 2011, that General Buhari is too old to rule this country? Is it not the same Obj that told us Buhari is a dictator?

Somebody should have a rethink like me. We must understand the preacher's language before decoding his message. If Obj can take a swift and prefer General Buhari to Jonathan, a puppet he dedicated his energy and resources to win 2011 election, then as an average Nigerian, we should have a rethink and ask our leaders what is so special in Aso Rock.

If leadership is to serve the people, why is it that,the ex-generals finally gang up against their new recruit on account of change? If we're to outline the sins of Mr.President, are the ex- generals not guilty of such sins? One may ask why is SPEAKER taking a swift? Everybody wants change.

But I am astonished the way and manner these ex- general joined the train of change. Is it that, this is the first time they heard the word change? If NO, why did they not change this country when they were given opportunity?

Why advocating for change now when the puppet body language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet purchased equipment to monitor and reduce vandalism? Why advocating for change now, when the strong headed puppet wiped out their ghost names from the civil service pay roll?

Why advocating for change now, when the puppet sacked your boys as corrupt ministers? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to dump Sambo for another puppet? Why advocating for change when he refused to kill Nigerians indiscriminatel y. But rather he is exploiting all means of dialogue. Unlike your Odi brutal killings and destruction.

Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to twist governors hands with EFCC to pave his way like you did? Why advocating for change now, when at 72 years, you still tell your children of 50years they are the leaders of tomorrow? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to give you the fertilizer deal?

Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to jail your enemies? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to rig election for your daughter? Why advocating for change now, when in your time railways were not working? Why advocating for change, when in your time, our judiciary could not delivered a fair judgement in favour of oppositions?

Baba,Nigerians are fed up of you sitting in Otta, deciding their future. We want to decide our destiny with the help of God. We want to practice true democracy by using our votes to decide our future. Let the good works or antecedents of our leaders speak volume for them. Just after the presidential chat with Mr.President, we discovered that, you, your colleagues and errant boys, are spreading false informations to pave your way to aso rock.

Lastly, I challenge you Baba, #Tinubu, #Atiku and others to tell Nigerians you don't have oil blocks or you Generals are not fighting the last battle to protect your oil blocks. They won't come out and speak my brothers and sisters. They want us to believe they are fighting for us. When they have their own local refineries at their backyards. R..I.P Fela: Animals wan dash me my human right.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by DrLee(m): 1:30am On Apr 21, 2016
I honestly thought baba would be neutral in the last election

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by naijaking1: 1:32am On Apr 21, 2016
Things are beginning to make more sense now.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by coolitempa(f): 1:34am On Apr 21, 2016
The most senseless thread I have read on NL for a long time...shame on op.... cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by chime8(m): 2:32am On Apr 21, 2016
A better NIGERIA begins when PMB starts probing the likes of OBJ, ATIKU, ABUDULSALAM, IBB and their likes.
With GOD all things are possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by Babacele: 2:39am On Apr 21, 2016
coolitempa:
The most senseless thread I have read on NL for a long time...shame on up.... cheesy cheesy
I no know say u know ooo. very useless nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 21, 2016
I doubt she wrote that. I don't think she's that dumb.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by sunday478(m): 3:39am On Apr 21, 2016
Madam, we are truly seeing the change.

Fuel ⛽ scarcity

Epileptic power supply

Fulani terrorist

$1 =#317

And the list goes on

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by Pavarottii(m): 4:04am On Apr 21, 2016
The stubborn puppet - GEJ.

I just love this man, he refused to be pushed around at the detriment of his people. He wanted the best for Nigerians. But Nigerians were white-wash into d propaganda change.

Everybody that supported GEJ been booted out, we're thinking they were doing him Bad, not knowing they willl digging their own sands of sufferings. Cos him GEJ and his generation can never be poor again.

Well enjoy ur change. Now u don't av anyone dragging it with u guys again. Now ur man(Buhari) is in d centre. Anything u see, u take.

No cause for fight or argument. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by mercenary: 4:14am On Apr 21, 2016
Nice read... And the gullible zombies will never understand.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by modath(f): 4:26am On Apr 21, 2016
OP, try again..

NOI didn't write that, she has her faults but she isn't uncouth or illogical....

Obasanjo is many things, Foolish he is not..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by tigerclaws: 4:52am On Apr 21, 2016
modath:

OP, try again..

NOI didn't write that, she has her faults but she isn't uncouth or illogical....

Obasanjo is many things, Foolish he is not..

modath please naaaa just one cry
Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 21, 2016
Pavarottii:
The stubborn puppet - GEJ.

I just love this man, he refused to be pushed around at the detriment of his people. He wanted the best for Nigerians. But Nigerians were white-wash into d propaganda change.

Everybody that supported GEJ been booted out, we're thinking they were doing him Bad, not knowing they willl digging their own sands of sufferings. Cos him GEJ and his generation can never be poor again.

Well enjoy ur change. Now u don't av anyone dragging it with u guys again. Now ur man(Buhari) is in d centre. Anything u see, u take.

No cause for fight or argument. smiley

In most countries he would have been thrown in jail. All this fuji wey you dey sing no go matter.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by anonimi: 5:07am On Apr 21, 2016
The OP should provide the source of the post to be taken serious.
Cheers.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by anonimi: 5:09am On Apr 21, 2016
Aigbofa:
In most countries he would have been thrown in jail. All this fuji wey you dey sing no go matter.

Very true talk.
Will the Ebola Owu "navigator" of APC not be thrown in jail first, in these your "most countries"
yeye dey smell. grin grin

Nigeria's Obasanjo, his Untouchables, and the $16 Billion Power Scam

More from: http://www.africaundisguised.com/newsportal/story/nigerias-obasanjo-his-untouchables-and-16-billion-power-scam

Keep away from Obasanjo, he wasted $16 billion on power Owie tells Buhari

Senator Roland Owie has blasted ex Pres­ident Olusegun Obasanjo over his perceived posture to influence the incoming administration of President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Reacting to a Think-tank report submitted to Buhari by a team of technocrats put together by Obasanjo, Owie described the document as needless.

In a statement issued in Abuja on Sunday, Owie, who is also a former Chief Whip of the Senate, asked: ”How can Obasanjo be preparing a blueprint for Buhari? A Bini parable says, ‘how can an impotent man get medicine for his brother, who suffers weak erection?’”

Expressing disappointment at Buhari’s romance with Obasanjo, Owie said “Obasanjo will tell the world that the solutions he prescribed for fixing Nigeria were ignored.”

Continuing he said, “I just read that Obasanjo’s think-tank has submitted a blueprint to Buhari. Blue what?

“I am shocked that great Nigerians of the likes of Prof. Akin Mabogunje, Dr. Idika Kalu and Dr. Christopher Kolade were involved. That Obasanjo is linked to the blue-print, it will be a document of blackmail to Buhari very soon.

“Wonders will never end! How can Obasanjo who allegedly wasted eight years in government pursuing perceived enemies, and tried to ruin the legislative and judiciary arms of government in Nigeria; wasted $16 billion on power and not a single kilowatt of energy was produced, destroyed Aladja Steel, Itakpe Steel, Ajaokuta Steel, NITEL, just to mention a few FGN parastatals, now begin to advise Buhari?

“How can Obasanjo, whose government received, in one year, a revenue equivalent of the total revenue that IBB regime received in eight years, yet, nothing to show for it, be handing over blue-print to the in-coming administration?

More from: http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/keep-away-from-obasanjo-he-wasted-16-billion-on-power-owie-tells-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by chukslawrence(m): 5:53am On Apr 21, 2016
SMH for 9ja polithiefcian.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 21, 2016
Which beer parlour did naijaking lift that drivel from? That is not okonjo.

If you believe she wrote that, I have a biafran passport to sell you

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by aishmuhd(f): 6:13am On Apr 21, 2016
Feed me more......
Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 21, 2016
This is certainly not NOI write up.

Though the content is a true assertion of what happened and still going on in Nigeria but way to amatureish for the personality of NOI.

She only respond brilliantly with facts to falsehood against her person by crack head's like oshi-something and his group of rabble- rousers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by chukwukadibia10: 6:15am On Apr 21, 2016
coolitempa:
The most senseless thread I have read on NL for a long time...shame on up.... cheesy cheesy

No body is surprise.

As a zombie u dont have brain to comprehend.

The only thing inside ur skull is APC and PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by funlord(m): 6:37am On Apr 21, 2016
sad
naijaking1:

15 hrs ago News
By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

Obasanjo endorsed General Buhari as the man to deliver this nation. I was personally shocked, when I heard the news. This is because, I was expecting Baba to stay at the touch line, and leave Nigerians to study his body language. But the masquerade could not control his dance in the public market. Hence he mistakenly flogged his own mother who is also a trader in the market.

Nigerians, I am left with no option than to tell us that, these ex-generals and their boys are up to something. The issue at hand is not all about the presidential seat. But rather, the national cake (oil blocks).

Less I forget, is it not the same Obasanjo who woke up and hand picked his puppet 2011, who eventually grew like Joseph the messiah of Egypt? Is it not the same Obj that told us 2011, that General Buhari is too old to rule this country? Is it not the same Obj that told us Buhari is a dictator?

Somebody should have a rethink like me. We must understand the preacher's language before decoding his message. If Obj can take a swift and prefer General Buhari to Jonathan, a puppet he dedicated his energy and resources to win 2011 election, then as an average Nigerian, we should have a rethink and ask our leaders what is so special in Aso Rock.

If leadership is to serve the people, why is it that,the ex-generals finally gang up against their new recruit on account of change? If we're to outline the sins of Mr.President, are the ex- generals not guilty of such sins? One may ask why is SPEAKER taking a swift? Everybody wants change.

But I am astonished the way and manner these ex- general joined the train of change. Is it that, this is the first time they heard the word change? If NO, why did they not change this country when they were given opportunity?

Why advocating for change now when the puppet body language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet purchased equipment to monitor and reduce vandalism? Why advocating for change now, when the strong headed puppet wiped out their ghost names from the civil service pay roll?

Why advocating for change now, when the puppet sacked your boys as corrupt ministers? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to dump Sambo for another puppet? Why advocating for change when he refused to kill Nigerians indiscriminatel y. But rather he is exploiting all means of dialogue. Unlike your Odi brutal killings and destruction.

Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to twist governors hands with EFCC to pave his way like you did? Why advocating for change now, when at 72 years, you still tell your children of 50years they are the leaders of tomorrow? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to give you the fertilizer deal?

Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to jail your enemies? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to rig election for your daughter? Why advocating for change now, when in your time railways were not working? Why advocating for change, when in your time, our judiciary could not delivered a fair judgement in favour of oppositions?

Baba,Nigerians are fed up of you sitting in Otta, deciding their future. We want to decide our destiny with the help of God. We want to practice true democracy by using our votes to decide our future. Let the good works or antecedents of our leaders speak volume for them. Just after the presidential chat with Mr.President, we discovered that, you, your colleagues and errant boys, are spreading false informations to pave your way to aso rock.

Lastly, I challenge you Baba, #Tinubu, #Atiku and others to tell Nigerians you don't have oil blocks or you Generals are not fighting the last battle to protect your oil blocks. They won't come out and speak my brothers and sisters. They want us to believe they are fighting for us. When they have their own local refineries at their backyards. R..I.P Fela: Animals wan dash me my human right.

Did you exchange brains with a goat?

Just negodu this supreme crap!!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by Almajiri1: 6:42am On Apr 21, 2016
----
Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by otukpo(f): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2016
Madam world bank, could not have written that.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2016
[size=20pt]THIS WAS NOT WRITTEN BY NGOZI

MOST LIKELY A CRAZY WAILER WROTE IT
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by fabre4: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2016
Aigbofa:

countries like
Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by obailala(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2016
@Myndd44

Rule no 8 being broken by this thread.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by Pavarottii(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2016
Aigbofa:

State ur reasons for ur claim!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by Goke7: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2016
tuale4u:
[size=20pt]THIS WAS NOT WRITTEN BY NGOZI

MOST LIKELY A CRAZY WAILER WROTE IT
[/size]

Exactly madam NOI is not dumb like that even she dash our money give dasuki but she can never author a poor article like this
Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by Nashirushekoni(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2016
DrLee:
I honestly thought baba would be neutral in the last election

Number 1 in africa ex president would be neutral? inpossible
Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by DIKEnaWAR: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
How true?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by Babalegba(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
naijaking1:

15 hrs ago News
By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

Riveting fiction but fiction all the same.Iweala is too smart to write this rubbish
Re: Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ by drss(m): 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
coolitempa:
The most senseless thread I have read on NL for a long time...shame on op.... cheesy cheesy
why d thread go make sense to u wen ur iq too low

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption: The Bane Of Our Society / Destination Of Seized Pump Action Rifles / Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.