Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,908 members, 7,942,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

If You Are Happy This Morning, Please Sing This Song With Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Happy This Morning, Please Sing This Song With Me. (1121 Views)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning / 7 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Happy People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Happy This Morning, Please Sing This Song With Me. by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 21, 2016
IF YOU ARE HAPPY THIS MORNING, PLEASE SING THIS SONG WITH ME.
(This song was composed by me three years ago. Reproduced by popular demand)
I want us all to sing a song together. This song i want us to sing is a song composed by a singer and songwriter who sings great songs when songs were songs and sung. This singer and songwriter is me.

This song, i want to sing, came to me as a song when i was singing great songs with great singers around the world. This song we want to sing is a great song. We sing the song always in my home of great singers of songs. This song was inspired by Samsung and was sung by my Chinese friend whose name is Song and son's name is Sang.

This song sang by Samsung was sung when we singers sang the song with Song and his son. The song is a song that fill our hearts with songs of joy in a singing manner. If you are happy to sing the song with me, my friend Song and his son, kindly sing this song by Samsung with me.
But before we sing this song, let me remind you that this song which we will sing as singers of song singingly is a song of songs that displaces the sad songs we hear from sad singers of sad songs these days. This song by Samsung has been sung by singers all over the singing world in Songs competition and our sons and their songs won songs laurels. Now let us sing the song until we cannot sing songs again. Are you ready to sing the Samsung song? Now we can sing the sing.

This song we are singing now will sing you into a singing mood. We will sing this song until you cannot sing the song again. This song is a song for great minds. Oh what a great song we are singing. Oh sing this song happily. My soul magnify the Lord with this song!

Now you can see that the song we just sang is a great song. The song will refresh your hearts with songs of happiness. When next you sing the song, always sing it with singers who sing songs in singing patterns of great singers of songs in singing homes.

Thank you for singing the song with me. It is well with your singing chords. We will sing together this song again. I hope you enjoyed the song we just sang.

Thank you for singing the song with me and Sung and his son. Did you enjoy the song we just sang?

(1) (Reply)

How To Win N90,000 In Wema Bank 945 Game Show Today. Sharp Sharp / PHOTOS: Meet HRM Chukwuka Naoh Obi Akaeze I, The Youngest King In Nigeria / Export Your Whatsapp Contacts To PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.