Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved (2255 Views)

10 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriends To Make Her Feel Loved. / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) / Handsomeness Of Nigerian Men Of Hausa-fulani Extraction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 21, 2016
Romantic or Platonic, Stories, anything. What makes you feel genuinely loved for being exclusively you?
For me....Though sometimes i feel loved through my pet welcoming attitudes but mainly The more initiative You take to be in my Life, the more I feel loved by You.
What's yours?
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 21, 2016
tongue you've got It bad.

What makes me feel loved?

"Nairaland womwn"
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 21, 2016
Silkmoth33:
tongue you've got It bad.

What makes me feel loved?

"Nairaland womwn"

am cool with that.
Nairaland women??
hw?? how do you relate with their dramas here??
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 21, 2016
I wanna know what smellinganus view on this grin grin grin
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
I wanna know smellinganus view on this grin grin grin

what about you?
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 21, 2016
WiLdFLame:

what about you?

Nawa for u oooo...I'm not a man ooo grin tongue
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nawa for u oooo...I'm not a man ooo grin tongue

hun hun i thought u are an hermaprodite ni....abeegi....just shake nyansh small ontop dis matter and let knw urs? **then gently crawl out of d thread without getting noticed**
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by wilybebsy(m): 6:26am On Apr 21, 2016
I don't feel loved
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by cassidy1996(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2016
when she gives me attention....
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 21, 2016
cassidy1996:
when she gives me attention....

u mean ur BAE?? ur head go cum dey swell abi?? lols

1 Like

Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Marlvin(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2016
Your loyalty is the only thing that matters to Me thats My version of being shown luv.
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by cassidy1996(m): 7:14am On Apr 21, 2016
WiLdFLame:

u mean ur BAE?? ur head go cum dey swell abi?? lols
yes oh.....

2 Likes

Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by SmellingAnus(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
I wanna know what smellinganus view on this grin grin grin
sweetheart where there is love there is sacrifice/giving so what makes me feel loved is the level of sacrifice someone makes just to see me, hear from me, be with me, not to lose me, to be at peace with me etc...
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by ehix89(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2016
Gimme money,forget the rest...then you'll see genuine love in my eyes grin
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by iykekelvins(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2016
When I'm given time and attention
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2016
SmellingAnus:
sweetheart where there is love there is sacrifice/giving so what makes me feel loved is the level of sacrifice someone makes just to see me, hear from me, be with me, not to lose me, to be at peace with me etc...

Well I bet a lot of em tried to show the love for u grin u got tons of attentions and affections, coz u really worth it wink
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2016
ehix89:
Gimme money,forget the rest...then you'll see genuine love in my eyes grin

chaii....na ur type fit do money ritual, if u no quick quick hammerram like dangote....god no go allow d love of money kill u, lols
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
When I'm given time and attention

true?? wey naughtynaughty?,
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2016
WiLdFLame:

true?? wey naughtynaug.hty?,
me nd him yaf divorce ooo, he can flirt too much undecided abeg I cnt deal
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by ehix89(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2016
WiLdFLame:

chaii....na ur type fit do money ritual, if u no quick quick hammerram like dangote....god no go allow d love of money kill u, lols
baba e no dhey kill jare grin

1 Like

Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:

k.
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2016
WiLdFLame:
k.
wt is wrong wit dis one.. Atoole, is me ure telling '' abii undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
wt is wrong wit dis one.. Atoole, is me ure telling '' abii undecided

kikikiki.....omo i dey moody right nau joor ma binu!
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by SmellingAnus(m): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Well I bet a lot of em tried to show the love for u grin u got tons of attentions and affections, coz u really worth it wink
hahahah my Pretty Kashybaby... If there is something I love most about you is the fact that to a great extent you are very honest and you don't pretend... kiss
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by halfricanadian(f): 8:42am On Apr 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Tripple sister dont mind the guy angry

He is a karma karma karma chameleon

He comes nd go he just comes nd go cry cry

Good u dumped his sorry ass
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tripple sister dont mind the guy angry

He is a karma karma karma chameleon

He comes nd go he just comes nd go cry cry

Good u dumped his sorry ass
whr av u bn all dis while shocked shocked shocked shocked
I don quote u taya.. Smh
Miss yah.
Iyekelvins is good radiance to bad rubbish ooo, alws mkin me sad wit his flirty behaviour sad sad sad
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by halfricanadian(f): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I don quote u taya.. Smh
Miss yah.
Iyekelvins is good radiance to bad rubbish ooo, alws mkin me sad wit his flirty behaviour sad sad sad

I got like a 5-days ban
cry cry d dungeon made me have a fire conversation with my conscience

Bt i'm back grin
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by iykekelvins(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2016
WiLdFLame:

true?? wey naughtynaughty?,
grin

Why u dey. Call am
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by iykekelvins(m): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I don quote u taya.. Smh
Miss yah.

sad sad
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

I got like a 5-days ban
cry cry d dungeon made me have a fire conversation with my conscience

Bt i'm back grin
lol, so u we're just seeing ur mentions upandan.. I hate ban oooo, u wie just be helpless sumhw, a whole 5days? Hiaaahn! Aw just deactivate dt account cheesy grin

Hateu2 wassup
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by halfricanadian(f): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol, so u we're just seeing ur mentions upandan.. I hate ban oooo, u wie just be helpless sumhw, a whole 5days? Hiaaahn! Aw just deactivate dt account cheesy grin

Hateu2 wassup

grin i never say never nd i kno ow to wait to d end
Re: Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
sad sad
do I knw u? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to make your woman happy even if you don't have enough money / Honest Opinion (girls Only) / OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.