Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,005 members, 7,919,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:39 AM

Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement (6827 Views)

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) / Nysc 2016/2017 Batch A [stream I & Ii] Pop Date Released / Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by beautycrush24(f): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Wtf! Just saw this on FP: https://www.nairaland.com/3139363/snake-bites-kill-27-taraba

Those camping in Taraba had better read this.

So NYSC is saving us from BH and sending us to SNAKES!
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 04, 2016
Aktor365:
The watsapp group is now life. You can drop ur contacts here.
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by dipznano: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
plussize:

Hi... is this thread functional?
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by dipznano: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2016
Hi... is this thread functional?
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by elfitztush: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2016
If anyone is going to Taraba from delta or Edo state please add me on whatsapp 08037883128 as there greater joy in traveling together as a group thanks and if there are whatssap groups you can add me to them as well.. Thanks
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by gdexsmiths(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2016
Pls anyone going from lagos to taraba should pls contact me ...0706353828....tnks....for stream 2
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Sealeddeal(m): 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
henrixx:
I implore all of u coming to taraba to remain there, do not redeploy cos u will enjoy every bit of it. I'm a b15 currently serving in taraba, and I'm very very happy here, many corpers serving here do not regret it, even some of my colleagues that just passed out are still here they are yet to go since pop.
PROS
the people are friendly especially to corpers since there is high rate of illiteracy, food and many items is cheap(very cheap), transport cheap, and I tell you if you are the type looking to save taraba is the place especially for those not staying in jalingo. You can get extra ppa by teaching adults nd children or even in other schools(my CLO made 347,000 from this serving in Bali LGA). Also for the baddest guys, enough fresh honeypots dey die especially for jalingo, but remember taraba ranks the second highest state with HIV patients, this is due to the high number of tivs living in the states(the deadly lga to fear is gembu, wukari and takum)
CONS
There are crisis in only two Lga(ibi nd wukari)corpers are not posted there, tho that of wukari has stopped. The place is very sunny, jalingo precisely(but I see many fresh yellow babes there, wonder how they do it). Ermm, 90% of the corpers are posted to schools(you will even be told in camp). Lastly, the distance between some local governments to others is long. You can travel a 9-hour journey within the state e.g jalingo to gembu.
Camp
As for the camp it is easy to locate, if coming from the south and heading to jalingo, you will find it on the way(it's very obvious due to the size) and if coming from the north through adamawa it's still a straight road on the way to wukari. The camp is very okay(we r the second batch to use it), it's fun, I mean real fun. All camp activities surely make sense die, soldiers friendly, Maaami set die(different chops) cos camp food no good(I ate just thrice of it). Shayo joints dey wella(club zero) and enough babes yakpa(some go toast you sef). After camp head to ur ppa (accomodation in jalingo is ur responsibility but anywhere off jalingo is the responsibility of ur ppa but accomodation in jalingo is cheap like 20k nd above).

Oh I forgot, state doesn't pay regularly o. The last batch only collected the 5k just four times all service year. But however if u open ur eyes well u go get money especially those not serving in jalingo.
hello,can I get your phone number?
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by Sealeddeal(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
spacks:
i'm a b15 corper serving in taraba, and by God's grace the PAPA of NACC takum zone. u guys are welcome to taraba state.
you can qoute me 4 advice and help. thnks
can I have your number pls?
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by henrixx(m): 6:58am On Jun 12, 2016
Sealeddeal:
hello,can I get your phone number?
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by pixey(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Am Akinbode Victor better known as Aktor Lee, A FUTA graduate posted to Taraba state. Lets meet and introduce ourselves and possibly drop our numbers for a whatsapp group.

My cousin works as a student lecturer is Federal University Wukari, So me dey comot on Saturday or sunday from Ibadan. I still never know the route wey i wan take but will update you guys...that's for those staying in Ibadan.

My number 08060053331 (whatsapp only, am always online). Leggo
Pls add me I'm going to taraba stream 2.
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by pixey(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2017
Am Akinbode Victor better known as Aktor Lee, A FUTA graduate posted to Taraba state. Lets meet and introduce ourselves and possibly drop our numbers for a whatsapp group.

My cousin works as a student lecturer is Federal University Wukari, So me dey comot on Saturday or sunday from Ibadan. I still never know the route wey i wan take but will update you guys...that's for those staying in Ibadan.

My number 08060053331 (whatsapp only, am always online). Leggo
Pls add me I'm going to taraba stream 2 This is my number 08061175496.
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by pixey(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2017

Alright bro. If u wanna be added u can chat me up to make it faster.
pls add me also 08061175496
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by dominicnuel1: 6:11am On Nov 17, 2017
pls guys taraba 2017 B is here I need ur help
Re: Taraba State A'16 Stream I & II Movement by gudugbe(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Admin Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group 07063188981. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice: Zenith Bank Career Through NYSC? / NYSC Batch B Update / ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.