Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (1002953 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ganie(m): 7:33pm On May 16, 2016
If this latest news is true then i ask on what budget did the stream 1 orientation exercise organised and are they saying the government cant cater for even just the batch A in the 2016 budget.Where are they going to get the funds for it come july as they have claimed is it a supp. budget?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by splashbaba01(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2016
It's over........abeg any sugar mummy source,,,I nid to kip my self busy....

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by SeishinSenshi: 7:39pm On May 16, 2016
With every new day this country is fast becoming a joke. What rubbish.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/lack-funds-may-stall-corps-members-mobilisation-camp-nysc/
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2016
BornMarch15:

Arrant Rubbish Writeup. (ARW)
dat guy write up is nonsense of d highest order...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by playboy99(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2016
OK Guys! We have a good news and bad news..
The bad news is that CUL is not out YET!

The good news is THERE IS BATCH A STREAM 2 going to camp AS SCHEDULED!

So all you need to do is calm down and pray for better posting

&when anyone is able to check their call up letter,kindly drop the comment here so that we can make a post!

All the best!
Corpers weeee ooo

*9jaSchoolGistTeamCares* #COPY COPY#
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by swagifted(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2016
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2016
SeishinSenshi:
With every new day this country is fast becoming a joke. What rubbish.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/lack-funds-may-stall-corps-members-mobilisation-camp-nysc/
Vanguard is Reliable source. from this info, my advice for everyone is to zero your mind, if they call us positive and if they don't call us don't let it affect you.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by jubrealguy(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
Have zeroed my mind since
Good bro, trying to be like u
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by laurray: 7:53pm On May 16, 2016
Dear pcm I jus feel we hav to do somtin b4 dis pple play with our intelligence.If d nysc budget was slashed y should it affect only us.dey should share wat ever dey hav amicably BTW us n stream 1.Both nysc n d govt re hrtless.We jus hav to let dem knw how we feel immediately.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by phykel(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2016
Helllo guys
We have between now and tmao to mount pressure on Oga Buhari using the social media to release the funds meant for NYSC o.
Below are the contacts of the Chairman House commitee on sports in the Senate.His name is Senator Obinna Ogba from Ebonyi state.
Phone Number:
+2348034529495

google plus:
senatorobinnaogba@gmail.com

twitter: senator Obinna Ogba
handle: @senatorogba

Cc fraiser
Sunneepaaaaa

Let us bombard them with calls and tweet.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Northkendal(f): 7:59pm On May 16, 2016
jay1234:
Stop spreading false rumors my people. Calm down pls. Latest information I just received urges we all to keep an eye on our dashboards tonight. Thank you
my frnd which dashboard u dey keep eye on? Goan read vanguard newspaper and sip chilled sobo to avoid hbp
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 16, 2016
Buhari maybe fighting corruption but his lack of compassion and empathy will eventually destroy him. Goodluck wasn't great but he had a lot of compassion. Everyone should be ready to pull up himself by his bootstrap and place his economic and financial destiny in his hand. Waiting for Buhari is like smoking weed while sitting on a keg of gun powder.
I shall embark on my protest. What a country!
GuymanDspecies
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ceyrahtlk(f): 7:59pm On May 16, 2016
please kindly share the Nations link...pkease please please..cant seem to find it
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by luchiano1(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2016
Emaax77:
Carry Ur Frustration Give Nysc Nt Me Boy!
OK daddy I didn't no old men are also being mobilized. * speaks in benin, Epa dumor oo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maccabi(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2016
ganie:
If this latest news is true then i ask on what budget did the stream 1 orientation exercise organised and are they saying the government cant cater for even just the batch A in the 2016 budget.Where are they going to get the funds for it come july as they have claimed is it a supp. budget?

Abi oooo ... Like say Nigeria na Supermarket whey dey short of funds crap , I can never believe that nigeria is Broke for a bit ... Smh
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ganie(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2016
Can we put all of our hopes on this the last time.In his remark, Chairman of the Senate committee, Sen. Obinna Ogba (PDP Ebonyi Central), assured the NYSC that the senate would intervene in the matter.

He said that the senate would convene a meeting during the week for all the parties concerned, including Ministries of Finance and Budget, to find a quick solution to the problem.

“We have listened to you and we are also disturbed by the problem at hand as regards paucity of funds for mobilisation of prospective corps members.

“NYSC is not something to joke with; even if it is through urgent supplementary budget provisions, the problem must be quickly tackled by the Federal Government,” he said. (NAN)
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Northkendal(f): 8:04pm On May 16, 2016
Dis baba buhari is a mistake, if i start to dey cause d old man now, em go say i wicked say na person grandpa.. Fayose was right, buhari is a confused old man..chai, 9ja don suffer
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 8:10pm On May 16, 2016
As i don read dt News frm Vanguard my belle don reach ground......pls no more uncles and aunties here again.....even reliable sources are not needed anymore.. ...kip dos sh/t to yourself.......Now make I watch tv small.... cool
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2016
laurray:
Dear pcm I jus feel we hav to do somtin b4 dis pple play with our intelligence.If d nysc budget was slashed y should it affect only us.dey should share wat ever dey hav amicably BTW us n stream 1.Both nysc n d govt re hrtless.We jus hav to let dem knw how we feel immediately.
What do you want to do? There is no money. When the financier (FG) is yet to send fund to NYSC. who will now finance them if not FG. Don't be perturbed by this issue just relax.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 8:14pm On May 16, 2016
I'll b d happiest person alive if NYSC is scrapped.....wont waste 1yr of my life serving naija.....Buhari tell dem say no money to continue NYSC mk dem stop am.. ...atleast mk me hapi fr once that u r Presido!.....lol
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2016
Basketmouth wan start to leak again o Abi you Don forget say I sing o ooooh I say I go open my mouth like basket o mala bi a gbere shocked shocked
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Geegar(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

What do you want to do? There is no money. When the financier (FG) is yet to send fund to NYSC. who will now finance them if not FG. Don't be perturbed by this issue just relax.
i no undrstnd wuh u're tryna say!!uh!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by phykel(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2016
ganie:
Can we put all of our hopes on this the last time.In his remark, Chairman of the Senate committee, Sen. Obinna Ogba (PDP Ebonyi Central), assured the NYSC that the senate would intervene in the matter.

He said that the senate would convene a meeting during the week for all the parties concerned, including Ministries of Finance and Budget, to find a quick solution to the problem.

“We have listened to you and we are also disturbed by the problem at hand as regards paucity of funds for mobilisation of prospective corps members.

“NYSC is not something to joke with; even if it is through urgent supplementary budget provisions, the problem must be quickly tackled by the Federal Government,” he said. (NAN)
It is sheer wickedness for nysc to keep mute for days.Why are they jusst coming out now?
The senator is the Chairman Senate committee on Sports.I have called his number.Little hope from him.

Phone Number:
+2348034529495

google plus:

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Sunnepa17(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2016
phykel:
Helllo guys
We have between now and tmao to mount pressure on Oga Buhari using the social media to release the funds meant for NYSC o.
Below are the contacts of the Chairman House commitee on sports in the Senate.His name is Senator Obinna Ogba from Ebonyi state.
Phone Number:
+2348034529495

google plus:

Cc fraiser
Sunneepaaaaa

Copy dat bro
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:21pm On May 16, 2016
Geegar:

i no undrstnd wuh u're tryna say!!uh!
Can't you read what person I quoted wrote. Always look before you leap
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ceyrahtlk(f): 8:22pm On May 16, 2016
what has stream 1 got to do with this? if you cast your mind back, stream 1 commenced before budget was signed...so I am thinking it is the residual money from the last budget
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 8:25pm On May 16, 2016
phykel:
Helllo guys
Phone Number:
+2348034529495

google plus:

Cc fraiser
Sunneepaaaaa

yes boss datx d spirit lets act now... Nysc is still expecting last minute intervention from FG, we can still make it... 21st can still stand...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by WeedyGonzalez(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2016
Beast of no nation egbedegbe na bad society oh! Beast of no nation
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ifabernard(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2016
ayaff comoted my mind tay tay...wat a disorganized society wt a disorganized scheme. mtcheeeeew. mk I go chop my cosh and fish abeg
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maccabi(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2016
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by NReality: 8:31pm On May 16, 2016
Nysc will not give me hbp

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.