Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (1004391 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by peterderock4dei: 2:43pm On May 24, 2016
u r a coward
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by callMeAlpha(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2016
And finally it's page 500th....congrats Seun, I envy ur bank account grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by mariosam(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2016
It's a pity
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2016
Fraiser:
Somebody just raised a point of observation that police approval is needed bfor embarking on peaceful protest. Wot do u guys have to say about that... Innosaint21, okitaiji, eaglevision, sydneyboss et all
sorry I was so busy with our abj residents WhatsApp to finalize the arrangements, on this issue we in Abuja have sent a letter to the commissioner of police here already and we have plans to bring media houses to the struggle. we have over 60 active PCM ready for the protest already, we will meet here in the night to decide whether to start it tmao or not.
cc: smartins1, phykel, et al

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Belkid01(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2016
I honestly wanted page #500.... Haba embarassedI honestly wanted page #500.... Haba
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2016
SMartins1:
I have created a group for the Lagos protest and it may interest you to know that we are having massive turn out. and sure we'll relay to to house our conclusion...
I have create for Abuja also and the turn out massively powerful so we will meet in the evening to know either to start tmao or not
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 24, 2016
We have all agreed to meet @ ikeja (Shoprite) tomorrow morning (8AM), and dress code white top. And we are to carry any form of identification! Including CUL and Green card ...*

_SMARTINS1_
Rbc plss
‬: Guys start re-posting this on your facebook timeline:

GRADUATES TO SHUT DOWN GATEWAY STATE AND CENTER OF EXCELLENCE TOMORROW

OGUN-LAGOS might SHUTDOWN activities tomorrow as aggrieved Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) plan a grand style massive protest; over 130,000 PCMs rallies on Wednesday May 25, 2016; Scrap NYSC Scheme / mobilize or award certificate instantly.

Awon graduates binu tan ooo...

Details later...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by oppybouy(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2016
Nice! I concur.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2016
Fraiser:
Goodmorning guys, kudos to everyone that has made effort to make sure our voices are heard in one way or the other be it online protest or phone call to relevant stakeholders. I pray God will crown our efforts with resounding success, victory will be ours and we shall have cause to smile soon. I wasn't able to come online yesterday evening that is why I am not aware of the current agitation and arrangeement for a peaceful protest, I must say that I am with you guys wholeheartedly in embarking on a peaceful protest as our last resort to actualise our hope of going to camp next week. Nevertheless we still need to be fervent in our online protest because it seems the pressure we are mounting on them on social media as well as phone calls and text messages is yielding positive result, base on some of the phone converstation have listened to, I believe we now have a glimmer of hope that we will be in our various camp by next week. This does not mean we should relent in our struggle, because until victory is certain, struggle must continue. We need to map out strategies for the peaceful protest as our plan B which we will fall back on incase nysc fail to give us the good news we want to hear latest by wednesday. I will take it as an obligation to create necessary awareness in my various whatsapp group as regards this proposed protest and also ensure we can mobilise as many as possible PCMs to support our course. All I see is a bright light at the end of this long tunnel and by God/Allah grace we shall have cause to smile soon... Together will stand, divided we fall, aluta continua, Victoria ascerta...
Cc
Innosaint27
Eaglevision
Oyehomie
IghraweIG
Justified10
Ray4000
Smartins
Giftiebrown
Okitaiji
VillageGoat
Sunnepa17
Sydneyboss
Candicejay
Marvluv
Barongmj
Lvlink
Goodgirl247
All citizens.
bro you have said it all, please everybody should try and update the house about the compliance in various states, we in Abuja the turn out is massive, we are waiting for go ahead from here before we move tmao.. victory is assured
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by LovesonBlezz(m): 2:56pm On May 24, 2016
Chitumu:
protests gonna do us more harm than good. I think most of us in support of that are immature and inpatient. despite that we will have our POP same day with S1 and our allowance to be paid on missed months. u guys should pls throw away that protest idea let us be patient its too early to protest when NYSC management has already issued us with an apology. let us allow them do their job jor. I will only join u when one month passed without a new date. thank you. NB whatever God has destined for each of us NYSC can't stop it from happening.
patience has limit..take it too far, its cowardice

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 24, 2016
UPDATE FROM BENIN CITY. EDO STATE

I just got a reply from comrade Austin Osakwe "Thanks again. Once you decide, pls communicate same to me. We can send some of our comrades to accompany you on the protest. A police notification is a mere formality. The law grants you the right to freedom of assembly and peaceful protest. Be assured that we will lend our voices to your quest. I shall be on EBS tomorrow morning by 9.00 am and will touch on it. Other strategies may be employed once you firm up your arrangements. Wishing you Godspeed."

Join us at ring road kings square

Time:9:00 am

Date 25/05/2016

Dress code: White T shirt

All PCM should come along with, school I'D, call up letter, green card

We've been waiting to hear from nysc,let them hear from us now.its now or never

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by oppybouy(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2016
Chitumu:
protests gonna do us more harm than good. I think most of us in support of that are immature and inpatient. despite that we will have our POP same day with S1 and our allowance to be paid on missed months. u guys should pls throw away that protest idea let us be patient its too early to protest when NYSC management has already issued us with an apology. let us allow them do their job jor. I will only join u when one month passed without a new date. thank you. NB whatever God has destined for each of us NYSC can't stop it from happening.
You are unbelievable!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2016
oppybouy:

You are unbelievable!
chitumu is a dead man . I think the guy and his family has run mental

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2016
oppybouy:

You are unbelievable!
chitumu is a dead man . I think the guy his running mental. how can he be vomiting type of black blood with Margot from his mouth. u need psychiatric attention Chitumu.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Chitumu: 3:12pm On May 24, 2016
JoshuaAkinmi:
chitumu is a dead man . I think the guy and his family has run mental
when NYSC finally decide to fix the date as 28 may i hope you would not complain about unavailability of logistics which were meant to make us comfortable at the camp and ensure our service years were hitches free?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Skydweller(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2016
okitaiji:
sorry I was so busy with our abj residents WhatsApp to finalize the arrangements, on this issue we in Abuja have sent a letter to the commissioner of police here already and we have plans to bring media houses to the struggle. we have over 60 active PCM ready for the protest already, we will meet here in the night to decide whether to start it tmao or not.
kudos to you guys.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Iggyok(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2016
NIGERIA INFO 95.1 ABUJA
0709 850 4074-6
0809 597 4869
0803 123 0293- 4 (TOLL FREE) 08000ANIGERIAINFO
WhatsApp: 08099930137
Twitter: @NigeriaInfoAb
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 24, 2016
ronaromio:
We have all agreed to meet @ ikeja (Shoprite) tomorrow morning (8AM), and dress code white top. And we are to carry any form of identification! Including CUL and Green card ...*

_SMARTINS1_
Rbc plss
‬: Guys start re-posting this on your facebook timeline:

GRADUATES TO SHUT DOWN GATEWAY STATE AND CENTER OF EXCELLENCE TOMORROW

OGUN-LAGOS might SHUTDOWN activities tomorrow as aggrieved Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) plan a grand style massive protest; over 130,000 PCMs rallies on Wednesday May 25, 2016; Scrap NYSC Scheme / mobilize or award certificate instantly.

Awon graduates binu tan ooo...

Details later...

This is conflicting information plsss. Some one said surulere shoprite earlier. Kindly clarify many thanks.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Skydweller(m): 3:19pm On May 24, 2016
ronaromio:

I just got a reply from comrade Austin Osakwe "Thanks again. Once you decide, pls communicate same to me. We can send some of our comrades to accompany you on the protest. A police notification is a mere formality. The law grants you the right to freedom of assembly and peaceful protest. Be assured that we will lend our voices to your quest. I shall be on EBS tomorrow morning by 9.00 am and will touch on it. Other strategies may be employed once you firm up your arrangements. Wishing you Godspeed."
Date 25/05/2016
you reminded me of my uniben days. Ekehuan campus to be precise.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by giftiebrown(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2016
ronaromio:

Date 25/05/2016

nice1 bro! pls, u guys shd b weary of thugz, do not allow dem to derail d peacefl protest....May God bless our hustles...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by biotechshola(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2016
Please let's keep these in mind as we embark on the peaceful protest tomorrow. We are responsible graduates and so our attitudes should depict that. We should therefore try to avoid the following during the protest;
1. Putting on any shirt with political party inscription on it.

2. Hoodlums' appearance, let's avoid putting on head warmers, head wrapper, e.t. c.

3. Insulting or attacking authorities or anybody with inscriptions on our play cards.

4. Blocking motorists and people from going about their daily activities.

5. Aluta chants or songs.

Pls note that this shouldn't be a platform to express our grievances over any public office holder or the present state of the economy.

All we want is for the govt and NYSC authorities to grant our requests without delay.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Skydweller(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2016
JoshuaAkinmi:
chitumu is a dead man . I think the guy his running mental. how can he be vomiting type of black blood with Margot from his mouth. u need psychiatric attention Chitumu.
even though I do not agree with him. I think you have taken it too far in your response.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lumiere91: 3:27pm On May 24, 2016
Chitumu:
don't mind these diaper-wearing immature lads blabbing online.when black people learn d art of protest,it is bound 2 be abused.impatience is a vice

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by eelipumper(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2016
Skydweller:
you reminded me of my uniben days. Ekehuan campus to be precise.
What dept?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by sydneyboss(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2016
biotechshola:
Please let's keep these in mind as we embark on the peaceful protest tomorrow. We are responsible graduates and so our attitudes should depict that. We should therefore try to avoid the following during the protest;
1. Putting on any shirt with political party inscription on it.

2. Hoodlums' appearance, let's avoid putting on head warmers, head wrapper, e.t. c.

3. Insulting or attacking authorities or anybody with inscriptions on our play cards.

4. Blocking motorists and people from going about their daily activities.

5. Aluta chants or songs.

Pls note that this shouldn't be a platform to express our grievances over any public office holder or the present state of the economy.

All we want is for the govt and NYSC authorities to grant our requests without delay.

Cheers!

Bro, u made sense.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by sydneyboss(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2016
Lumiere91:
don't mind these diaper-wearing immature lads blabbing online.when black people learn d art of protest,it is bound 2 be abused.impatience is a vice

u mustn't comment if you don't want to join... u can be patient and wait for batch b... and stop fooling around here thinking u just made sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by indoorlove(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2016
okitaiji:
sir the number for abj is not going through.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 24, 2016

Date 25/05/2016

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by eelipumper(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2016
sydneyboss:

u mustn't comment if you don't want to join... u can be patient and wait for batch b... and stop fooling around here thinking u just made sense
Don't mind them. It's obvious that he's cool with whatever... Mediocrity! Even the Israelites had to March round and shout before entering the promise land. We know how things work in this country. I'm happy for those that are joining this protest. I pray God crowns our efforts with success.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by LeoFish92(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2016
As there's no protest going on in Enugu, I can only envy you guys and wish you all Godspeed and a peaceful protest, I'll contribute my quota by calling Enugu's Dream FM tomorrow morning during their breakfast show, and narrate our plight to them, the whole country must feel our agony tomorrow

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Skydweller(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2016
eelipumper:

What dept?
theatre arts and u?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by peterderock4dei: 3:54pm On May 24, 2016
nice one bro, u r dere

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.