Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (1004424 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ify15(f): 7:57pm On May 25, 2016
Thanks guys. I appreciate ur efforts.God bless

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Shaev7(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2016
The greatest of the greatest Nigeria Student! Am very excited over this great step and action taken. by most of us today. It shows oness, one mind, one voice and uniqueness amongs us. We are in era where hands cannot be folded any longer and let the government treat youths like puppets. Thank God for the peaceful protest today, it shows that youth stands for peace, love and harmony in our society. The chain of "seat and look" and "we leave it for God" has been broken today and I thank God it was peaceful. Whatever the govt. want to tell us let them say it with truth and sincerity instead of dumb atitudes to the entire Batch A Stream 2 2016 Corpers. All those judas trying to hinder the execise of today and oness of the entire PCMs, is only God that will judge. We are not rebelious but with the little revolutionary acts exercised by we youths today, it shows we are in to transform the nation in a justified means.
We are men of Valour, men of wisdom and men of victory.

The Struggle Continues, Victory Is Sure.

Aluta Continua, Victorie Ascerta.

#AlutaSquad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Greyworld: 9:19pm On May 25, 2016
Pritycrystal:
Hey dear, tried calling u but ur line was busy 4 a long tym some days ago.. Hope u good. Do take k.

Yeah I am fyn. I was able 2 get dat stuff on Monday and d Id card, I got it yestaday also wid d atm but dey issued me a visa crd against master crd I ws having.

Hw yu see our protest?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kalimera101: 9:23pm On May 25, 2016
But We're not students anymore. So why are some peeps calling our protests "student protests"
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 9:31pm On May 25, 2016
All stream 2 PCMs i salute una.....I love yall even if i haven't meet u.. ...today was great.. .ynx yall grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Pritycrystal(f): 9:35pm On May 25, 2016
D most important tng is dat it's getting d much needed attention. Hopefully something good will come out.
Greyworld:

Yeah I am fyn. I was able 2 get dat stuff on Monday and d Id card, I got it yestaday also wid d atm but dey issued me a visa crd against master crd I ws having.

Hw yu see our protest?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by petermp(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2016
gr8 step today...de will do something positive next week I blv...Tnx to all
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Greyworld: 9:49pm On May 25, 2016
Pritycrystal:
D most important tng is dat it's getting d much needed attention. Hopefully something good will come out.

Yeah it will. I am so optimistic.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ayodejizion(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2016
Amazing ds protest news has storm vanguard http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/prospective-corps-members-protest-indefinite-postponement-nysc-orientation-course/ and sahara reporters http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/25/prospective-nysc-members-protest-indefinite-postponement-orientation-program tnx y'all those points were strategic.
Cc
Villagegoat
Fraiser
Okitaiji
Pritycrystal
Candicejay
Etc @ all y'all rock

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kalimera101: 11:06pm On May 25, 2016
ayodejizion:
Amazing ds protest news has storm vanguard http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/prospective-corps-members-protest-indefinite-postponement-nysc-orientation-course/ and sahara reporters http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/25/prospective-nysc-members-protest-indefinite-postponement-orientation-program tnx y'all those points were strategic.
Cc
Villagegoat
Fraiser
Okitaiji
Pritycrystal
Candicejay
Etc @ all y'all rock

Yes. this is a good development, been looking out for this ever since.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 4:52am On May 26, 2016
selvad:
ma bi mi ni JAMB question
O ya shora e. Next time, na e-knock i go give you
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 4:53am On May 26, 2016
kingu:
oga if I catch u e
Who is dis one
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 4:56am On May 26, 2016
kceewhyte:
luket you! Luket you!! Just negodu!!! Some Pcm are already protesting u are sayin nansence

Don't you ever! Don't you know how to talk?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by izy4all(m): 5:56am On May 26, 2016
nice step friends... God bless you all real good for all ya effort.. am very optimistic that it will yield a positive result
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by izy4all(m): 6:16am On May 26, 2016
gracious morning to you all.. this is the day the lord has made we all must surely rejoice and be glad in it...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lvlink(f): 7:17am On May 26, 2016
The heat is ON! No resting place for Kazure until he does the needful!

Meanwhile, i suspect something will happen today
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Ayanfe29(f): 7:29am On May 26, 2016
Lvlink:
The heat is ON! No resting place for Kazure until he does the needful!

Meanwhile, i suspect something will happen today
we hope so since they are assiduously working

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by militantmalouda: 7:46am On May 26, 2016
Kudos to you guys about the distinct protest you made yesterday.. I beleive there's going to be better result soon from nysc ..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kceewhyte(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2016
CandiceJay:

Don't you ever! Don't you know how to talk?
No, you do, I got no beef with u so keep marching ahead!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by genius43(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2016
ayodejizion:
Cc
Villagegoat
Fraiser
Okitaiji
Pritycrystal
Candicejay
Etc @ all y'all rock

This Sahara reporters people can exaggerate. .....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by VMONEY: 8:33am On May 26, 2016
About NYSC... Laugh out your sorrow part1 Papa: When are you going for your service? Me: February ending sir ........................................... After some weeks ............................................ Papa: How far your NYSC stuff? Me: They shifted it to ending of March ........................................... First week of March ........................................... Papa: So which state did they post you to? Me: They shifted it again to April 1st Papa: No problem ........................................... Last week of March ........................................... Papa: Edu when are you going for your service? Me: Nna eeh... NYSC shifted it to April 27th Papa: Are you sure that you're not deceiving me? Me: No papa i swear to God .......................................... Last week of April .......................................... Papa: I heard that NYSC has started posting, where do they posted you? Me: Chai! Papa, NYSC said May 21st for stream2 Papa: what do you mean by dream2 Me: Papa not dream2 but stream2 May 19th ..................................................................... Papa: So you said you've been posted to Edo, You leave tomorrow, bah? Me: They've shifted stream 2 Papa. Papa: Till when? Me: We don't know, Papa. Papa: You're talking nonsense am tired of your useless stories, are you sure you have graduated PAPA Elam Wallahi I have graduated!!! Lol

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 8:36am On May 26, 2016
kceewhyte:
No, you do, I got no beef with u so keep marching ahead!

Great, so next time, stay off my comments
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 8:40am On May 26, 2016
CandiceJay:

O ya shora e. Next time, na e-knock i go give you
aunty no try me o lol I go show you pepper
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by laramite(f): 9:13am On May 26, 2016
Weldone guys, God will crown our efforts with good news ijn.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 9:14am On May 26, 2016
MORNING CRY FROM BENIN CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BE PRAISED FOR THE MIRACLE OF A NEW DAY & FOR GRANTING US THE PRIVILEGE TO BE COUNTED AMONG THE LIVING.
BABA GOD WE TUALE FOR YOU!!!

DISTINGUISHED COLLEAGUES, I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN FOR A JOB DONE YESTERDAY, MAY GOD BLESS & GRANT OUR HEART DESIRES!

EVEN AS WE JOURNEY THRU THE WEEK, LET US NOT TAKE OUR EYES OFF OUR TARGET, LET US CONTINUE TO HOPE & PRAY THAT NEXT WEEK WILL DELIVER TO US OUR EARNEST EXPECTATION.
WHILE WE AWAIT NEXT WEEK, DO NOT HESITATE TO FRATERNIZE BY JOINING WHATSAPP GROUPS CREATED FOR EACH STATE OF DEPLOYMENT. THIS WAY, WE WILL GET TO KNOW OURSELVES BETTER, BUILD RELATIONSHIPS, SHARE IDEAS, PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER, EVEN BEFORE WE MEET IN OUR VARIOUS CAMPS/SOD.
MEANWHILE, I WOULD LIKE TO ALSO STRESS THAT, STAYING TOGETHER IN THIS GROUP (GRADUATES RESIDENT IN BENIN CITY) IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT. WE MUST NOT DISENGAGE SO SOON. BEYOND PEACEFUL PROTESTS, I BELIEVE WE STILL NEED OURSELVES, MANY OF US SHARE SAME IDEOLOGIES IN BUSINESS, CAREER, POLITICS, RELIGION, ETC. WE MUST ENDEAVOUR TO EXPLORE OURSELVES POSITIVELY & STRATEGIZE TO MAKE EDO STATE GREATER & EVEN NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY.
IT WILL NOT BE OUT OF PLACE, IF WE START THINKING & PLANNING OF WAYS TO CREATE A WONDERFUL FUTURE FOR US AND OUR CHILDREN. I BELIEVE ONE DAY, PRESIDENTS, GOVERNORS, SENATORS, CAPTAIN OF INDUSTRIES, BUSINESS MOGULS, GREAT LEADERS IN VARIOUS FIELDS OF ENDEAVOUR WILL EMERGE FROM THIS ARMY OF PEOPLE.
THEREFORE, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR FRIENDSHIP TODAY, BECAUSE FRIENDS ARE WEAPONS OF HAPPINESS & INSTRUMENT OF SUCCESS IF WELL HARNESSED.

KEEP DREAMING, KEEP PLANNING, KEEP PRAYING, KEEP BELIEVING & KEEP WORKING. THE REALITY OF THAT DREAM WILL HAPPEN IN YOUR VERY EYES!

LET ME NOW USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SEEK OUT THOSE DEPLOYED TO NIGER STATE LIKE MYSELF, A WHATSAPP GROUP EXISTS WHICH I BELONG TO, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF OTHER PERSONS ALSO CREATED A GROUP. I WOULD LIKE U TO ADD ME & PERHAPS GET TO UNIFY ALL THE GROUPS CREATED FOR NIGER STATE.

THANK YOU & GOD BLESS!

OBA GHA TOR KPERE!!

YOURS IN HUMANITY, HUMILITY & SERVICE.

INNOCENT

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2016
Goodmorning my people, I believe we all have a blissful night, I wish everyone of us a blessed day as we await goodnews from nysc..,
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2016
Ify15:
Thanks guys. I appreciate ur efforts.God bless
God bless you too... You are the best babe...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2016
Shaev7:
The greatest of the greatest Nigeria Student! Am very excited over this great step and action taken. by most of us today. It shows oness, one mind, one voice and uniqueness amongs us. We are in era where hands cannot be folded any longer and let the government treat youths like puppets. Thank God for the peaceful protest today, it shows that youth stands for peace, love and harmony in our society. The chain of "seat and look" and "we leave it for God" has been broken today and I thank God it was peaceful. Whatever the govt. want to tell us let them say it with truth and sincerity instead of dumb atitudes to the entire Batch A Stream 2 2016 Corpers. All those judas trying to hinder the execise of today and oness of the entire PCMs, is only God that will judge. We are not rebelious but with the little revolutionary acts exercised by we youths today, it shows we are in to transform the nation in a justified means.
We are men of Valour, men of wisdom and men of victory.

The Struggle Continues, Victory Is Sure.

Aluta Continua, Victorie Ascerta.

#AlutaSquad
well said from you... Kudos bro
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maccabi(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2016
Fraiser:
God bless you too... You are the best babe...

*clear throat* hmm u don start abi
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2016
kalimera101:
But We're not students anymore. So why are some peeps calling our protests "student protests"
lol... Very funny... Babe you will know dat we are all students if u know d caliber of pple parading themselves as the executives of national association of nigerian students, they are big men wey don graduate like five, six or seven years ago...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2016
BlackGoldBoy:
All stream 2 PCMs i salute una.....I love yall even if i haven't meet u.. ...today was great.. .ynx yall grin
na you try pass baba...

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.