Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,317 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Look Stunning At The Nigeria Drum Festival 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Look Stunning At The Nigeria Drum Festival 2016 (715 Views)

Checkout 2baba And His Wife's Look To Banky W And Adesua's Wedding / #BBNaija: Bisola & Tboss Look Stunning In These Photoshoot / E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Look Stunning At The Nigeria Drum Festival 2016 by 360jamng1: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2016

The Nigeria Drum Festival 2016 is holding in Ogun State flagged off by the Governor of Ogun State Ibikunle Amosun.
The Ooni of Ife and his wife were spotted at the event looking stunning and royal.
The Olori was also pictured with some of her sister inlaws.
See more pictures below

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/21/ooni-of-ife-and-his-wife-look-stunning-at-the-nigeria-drum-festival-2016/
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Look Stunning At The Nigeria Drum Festival 2016 by 360jamng1: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2016
This ooni of Ife, shey if he dies, he'll be buried with human head?
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Look Stunning At The Nigeria Drum Festival 2016 by wassade: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2016
Oh life of a Man.

I just wanna be SUCCESSFUL
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Look Stunning At The Nigeria Drum Festival 2016 by cruzita(f): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2016
undecided why she keep face like that for the second pic

(1) (Reply)

Fans Go Crazy For DAVIDO In Accra Ghana As He Shares Money --- (VIDEO ) / Photos: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja / ‘I Would Have Loved To See Wizkid Win’ – Black Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.