Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Photos:idp Camp Welcomes Another Baby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:idp Camp Welcomes Another Baby (366 Views)

Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp / IDP Camp Couples Share Their Love Stories (PIX) / PHOTOS: IDP Foods Repackaged And Sold By SEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:idp Camp Welcomes Another Baby by maxdozie(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2016
.Information Reaching Us confirmed that the National Emergency Management Agency has welcomed another new born baby at Fufore IDP camp
Photos below also show that the mother and child are in Good health
More photos after the Cut.

@ lalasticlala ,Mynd44

http://www.oneinfoplus.com/2016/04/photosidp-camp-welcomes-another-baby.html?m=1

Re: Photos:idp Camp Welcomes Another Baby by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2016
undecided Is condom illegal in the North?? Why they keep making babies like pigs in the midst of extreme poverty is what i cant comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Photos:idp Camp Welcomes Another Baby by DonMaxxy(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2016
These harvests of births in the IDPs camps clearly confirms that:"the bed is the poor man's opera".
What else to do in the IDPs other than to eat, drink, sleep and bleep. There should be plans by NEMA and other agencies, to help the inmates of these IDPs acquire some skills to keep themselves busy and help fend for themselves to some lengths.

These people are not on sabbatical from the rest of the society. They are part of our labour force. They are not useless at all.

btw, that pikin above is so cute and fair while its parents are dark. Lemme just comment my reserve for now.
Re: Photos:idp Camp Welcomes Another Baby by Houseofglam7(f): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2016
The mother shouldn't be less than 19 undecided

VVF is real, dem no go hear.
Fuqin huge diqs, birthing babies,Mtchewwwwwwww

How do they intend to fend for themselves
Oh dear lord!
It's none of my business

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Abandon Projects In My Tenure – Wike / CCT Chairman Urged To Withdraw From Saraki’s Case / 4 Signs You Are A True Lagosian{video}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.