Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,297 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 21st April, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 21st April, 2016 (269 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Kingdom Seed Devotional (KSD) TUESDAY, 12TH APRIL, 2016. / The Chosen Daily Devotional 1st April, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 21st April, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: THURSDAY, APRIL 21ST, 2016.

THEME: WATCH YOUR BACK!

TEXT: ISAIAH 54:15
15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

MEMORY VERSE : "The thief cometh not; but for to steal, to kill, and to destroy. (John 10:10a)

The truth is that the enemy is always saddened by your fruitfulness, increase, multiplications promotion, lifting and advancement. That is to say that any time you are happy the enemy is sad. Naturally, his sadness over your joy can propel him to begin to see you as an enemy and then begin to work against you. So, at this point in time there is every need for you to watch your back. Remember. the scripture assures saying, "Surely they must gather"

Your fruitfulness and multiplication is something that can make the kingdoms against you to hold high level meetings on how to dislodge you and steal what God has given unto you. This meeting is something you must never allow to be convened. Even if you have given chance for the meeting to hold, you must never allow decisions taken during the nights to come to pass. What must you do then? You must wake up from your sleeping and slumbering. You have slept enough while adversaries are plotting how to remove your head. The scripture says, "The night is far spent." You must therefore keep watch through prayer.

Sing praise/worship with one or two warfare songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any arrow of wickedness fired into my life to dislodge me. let the arrow return back to the senders in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Any monitoring mirror the enemy is using to monitor my life in order to divert my blessing let the mirror scatter by thunder, in Jesus' name.

3. Anywhere they are holding evil meeting against my life, let the place catch fire, in Jesus' name.

4. Anywhere they have conjured my image into a bottle, let thunder scatter the bottle and cause the image to catch fire, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR : PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

"Cherry Picking" The Scriptures / Know Your Enemy 2 / "Remember The Word Unto Thy Servant..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.