Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,360 members, 7,947,584 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Help My Unbelief! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help My Unbelief! (385 Views)

Unbelief: The Sin That Hinders Us / Help My Unbelief / Unbelief Vs Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Unbelief! by overcomersfaith(f): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2016
Beloved, is there any burden in your heart? Are you afraid of what might become of that situation if God did not show up? Does that sickness suddenly become a nightmare? That wayward child or spouse is making you restless?

Never mind, God is still God. He will never fail you nor forsake you. He is dependable, Reliable and Steadfast. There is none like Him. All that is needed of you now is to believe Him and obey Him. Hold on to Him, at the nick of time, He will be there. I am not trying to make light of the situation at hand rather I am convinced that He will do it. It may not happen at our own time but He holds the perfect time of every situation in His hand.

read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Bread Sunday April 24 2016 <*> Relief For The Troubled <*> / He Who Is Without Sin Let Him Cast The First Stone / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.