Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,490 members, 7,964,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:16 AM

Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) (42247 Views)

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) / Hilarious Cartoon Of Buhari And Fayose. / Hilarious Cartoon From The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by HirstMOG(m): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
shamsuRana:
creative.

Question: If every nation is in debt,where did all the money go? undecided

good question, but if u ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Out of all kinds of situations, nigerians will always find a way to make a joke out of it, irrespective of its magnitude

shamsuRana:
creative.

Question: If every nation is in debt,where did all the money go? undecided
Bros na so oh! Simple illustration;
if Mr A owes Mr B N500 while Mr B owes Mr C N1000 and Mr C owes Mr A N800, they are all in debt. The main issue boils down to how much is used to service this loans in form of interest?
That's why it pains me when i hear my country borrows an amount they will never be able to pay back because they are busy paying interest making other nations rich.
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Stanbeto: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Omo 9ja una too much
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by ceeceebobo(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
I can sight my legislooter amongst them.
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:
I don't see what we should laugh about here. Our future is being mortgaged by those thieves and we crack ourselves up like it's uhuru.
Worst case scenario, it trends for a day, then after a week or two we forget and move on. That's why they keep playing on our sensibilities because we're all morons and zombies. Nigerian youths need to wake up, we need to take our future seriously before it gets eroded before our very eyes, while we laugh and trend.
, ,
You have said it all. If we hence stop selling our votes to them in the future elections, and let not forget thses 8 Asembly comes 2019. All of them must go back to their homes.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
guttentag:
God will punish them one by one
Hope you won't sale your vote/pvc to them in 2019?
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
guttentag:
God will punish them one by one
Hope you won't sale your vote/pvc to them in 2019?
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by daryoor03(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Stealing is their game. Legislooters
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by mtor: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
buharisbae:
The poster said all

PDP

kwaruption

God help us in this country

Did you just conveniently omit the other object in the basin definitely there is an umbrella and also its long distant cousin.
By the way what's the difference
Re: Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 31, 2019
I see you have something to talk about. Well, I have something to shout about. Infact something to sing about. But I'll just keep quiet and let you carry on. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. / “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello / The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.