Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,094 members, 7,913,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:07 PM

Better Than A Thrill - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Better Than A Thrill (351 Views)

Afriville: Social Networking By Nigerians Better Than Hi5 By Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Better Than A Thrill by udalor: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Yours truly is tall, dark skinned, mature, intelligent, unassuming and sensitive.
People tell me that I am goodnatured , easy going and level headed.
My exes have told me that I am caring, sensitive, mild mannered and a good listener. I am not as chivalrous as I would like to admit but my approach to you, as a lady would be a mixture of respect and consideration so you can stop reading now if you are bent on perfection but I always challenge myself to be a better person.
I love intelligent banter and I offer as much as I expect. None of that fake alpha machismo.
I am amusingly self deprecating and I am open to adventure and ideas too. You will be a recipient of beautiful messages in the morning and nighttime and I give backrubs, foot rubs and hand massages. I also have a knack for creating beautiful surprises. I don't discriminate tribe or religion and I maintain good conduct.

The woman:
An experienced lady below 35, intelligent who feels the need for male company(conversation and kind gestures, clean and lively who by reason of age knows exactly what she wants and goes for it. Uninhibited, adventurous, beautiful and resourceful. A lady who stands in a class of her own (having seen it, been there and done that). In control of her emotions and confident.

The Deal:
Life is short and so I keep like to keep things simple and straight forward. Let us discover each other through great conversations. Whatsapp me on 08143540455
Re: Better Than A Thrill by CruellaDeville: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
You had me at tall, darkskinned, reserved and mature.. wink
Re: Better Than A Thrill by udalor: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2016
Thanks@CruellaDeville

(1) (Reply)

Singles Connect Forum / Free Connection !!! / JUNE Born----check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.